It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien arrested in Brazil ! ! ? ? (updated links)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Is this any help I ve never even heard of this before wow keep us posted I'm going to start on the links provided by other posters on the thread and the others mentioned thanks

[edit on 13-12-2008 by alyosha1981]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Hey River Goddess, here is a picture of the capture of one of the varginha aliens with a net. You might want to download the picture i don't think it's available anymore. You also might want to slowly darken the photo and see what else is revealed.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
He was an illegal alien.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19/12/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

That is a recreated image, it isn't a real photo from the actual event.

The characters are digital creations. Go to the video and pause the image at 50 secs in. Look at the officers/fireman clothing and body structure and it should become clear it is a created image. It's not in an attempt to hoax as the real deal, but to visually show the event.

I don't recall the video saying it was an authentic photo and it had many digital recreations throughout it.

_ Lee

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

hey Lee Anoma, thanks for the info, i couldn't read the original language so it could have said it was a recreation. Its a darn good one.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
reply to post by debris765nju

That is a recreated image, it isn't a real photo from the actual event.

The characters are digital creations. Go to the video and pause the image at 50 secs in. Look at the officers/fireman clothing and body structure and it should become clear it is a created image. It's not in an attempt to hoax as the real deal, but to visually show the event.

I don't recall the video saying it was an authentic photo and it had many digital recreations throughout it.

_ Lee

I agree, according to the main investigator in Brazil Vitorio Pacaccini there are no
photos or video avaliable of the incident anywhere. There was video taken and also
some photos but they were confiscated by the military and all these years several
brazilian researchers have been looking for a single image leaked to update the case
but still no luck in the search. Not even Ademar Gevaerd and colleagues could obtain
information about this case in the recent UFO disclosure from the brazilian Air Force
and they were told it was still classified.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

Hey River Goddess, here is a picture of the capture of one of the varginha aliens with a net. You might want to download the picture i don't think it's available anymore. You also might want to slowly darken the photo and see what else is revealed.

???

Why would River Goddess be interested in 'varginha' aliens?

Do you have a clearer picture of this thing?

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well Jinni..........ding dong ding dong (bells ringing)

I started this thread, so THAT MIGHT just be the reason Debris is addressing me, or anyone else who might address me for that matter.
Not to hard to figure that one out but I am glad to help you in you quest to not be so confused.

The above video seems to give ALLOT of information and I got all I needed from that thanks for posting it alyosha1981 I gave you a star for adding that in.....THANKS!

[edit on 12/10/08 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I am confused too?????? I responded to RiverGoddess thread but my ATS which showed a post to a different thread. I thought ATS might have closed and/or rerouted your thread due to similarity. There is a point that should be examined......there is more than one type of alien in the net. Lee Anoma pointed out that the picture is an illustration, he may be right but, i wonder how the artist noticed the nearly invisible aliens and painted them into the picture. Truth goes into suspension during alien encounters.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Well Jinni..........ding dong ding dong (bells ringing)

I started this thread, so THAT MIGHT just be the reason Debris is addressing me, or anyone else who might address me for that matter.
Not to hard to figure that one out but I am glad to help you in you quest to not be so confused.

The above video seems to give ALLOT of information and I got all I needed from that thanks for posting it alyosha1981 I gave you a star for adding that in.....THANKS!

[edit on 12/10/08 by theRiverGoddess]

Originally posted by debris765nju

Hey River Goddess, here is a picture of the capture of one of the varginha aliens..

I'm afraid you lost the plot with my post but never mind...

'varginha' Aliens? Is this a news species of extra-terrestrial beings that like to hang out in female cavities?

[edit on 20-12-2008 by Jinni]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join