It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien arrested in Brazil ! ! ? ? (updated links)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I believe the FULL DISCLOSURE of Brazil...happened on May 20th 2005.

So the information coming out now will all be fresh news to those who did not knoww......

This Alien 'arrest' took place in 1996...............

There was a full disclosure on 5-20-05?

Can you post a link to this source?

Thanks

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
ufologie.net...

This link, provided by RiverGoddess, takes you to a page on the bottom where artists have drawn what the alleged EBE's looked like. The EBE almost looks like the infamous "Grey", except for his brownish color and the three "horns" on its head. Does anyone know what this type of alien is called? Has anyone here ever come in contact or been abducted by this type of alien?

Any information that can be provided would be greatly appreciated!

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
If this alien was really arrested in Brazil, wouldn't thesmokinggun.com have posted his mug shot by now??? LOL

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
The Varginha case has been heavily covered on the net...

First, a link to the City of Varginha homepage (in portuguese) that even shows a link to the 'Varginha's ET'...

Now a few links about the case (I didn't necessarily check them all for quality):
www.kajen.com...
Rense news on the case
ufos.about.com story
Ufologie.net dossier of Varginha

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Thank you SpookyVince...........

I did not have the links you have provided and I appreciate this.........

Just because I am a blonde......does NOT make me....ummmmm.....ahh...........what is the word?
OH YA! dumb....

I always need to edit for spelling.........blonde hair and all.....

[edit on 29-5-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Wonder where the ailen is now....langusihing in Area 51 or dead or have his people rescused him?

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I just got aware of this case, thinking about buying the book from Dr. Leir.
Hope that the Brazilian disclosure mentions something about this case.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I was in Brazil at the time of the infamous Varginha incident and it was in all the papers and well talked about on Television. The whole country was talking about it. There were several eyewitness accounts and a great deal of obfuscation by the local police and military.

Something definitely did indeed happen there, but just what, is hard to say given that the government stepped in and hushed everything up. Unfortunately, the recent Disclosure in Brazil is mostly Airforce related and not general military so there is still much secrecy surrounding what actually went on in Varginha. The Airforce did indeed release documents which indicated that NORAD had alerted them of the incoming UFO and the location of its apparent destination. Hopefully there will be a follow up investigation on the newly disclosed information.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin
I was in Brazil at the time of the infamous Varginha incident and it was in all the papers and well talked about on Television. The whole country was talking about it. There were several eyewitness accounts and a great deal of obfuscation by the local police and military.

Something definitely did indeed happen there, but just what, is hard to say given that the government stepped in and hushed everything up. Unfortunately, the recent Disclosure in Brazil is mostly Airforce related and not general military so there is still much secrecy surrounding what actually went on in Varginha. The Airforce did indeed release documents which indicated that NORAD had alerted them of the incoming UFO and the location of its apparent destination. Hopefully there will be a follow up investigation on the newly disclosed information.

Yeah, I hope so to.
In a way it pissess me of that they(governments all over) still keep denying it,
even though there is much pointing towards that they're lying.
Just hope they got a good reason...

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Well I think that if this thing has been in captivity since 1996 without going public, then why would it now? Even with the recent Brazilian disclosure. Also, Wouldn't you think that the aliens would come looking for these downed ET'S, just as we would our own? I mean, the alien is probably being kept captive like a jail inmate, I actually feel quite sorry for them if this is indeed the case.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Its bogus.
Two thumbs down

Joking. Looks like something did happen in Brazil. Maybe

[edit on 29-5-2005 by White Widow]

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARKJEDIG
Wouldn't you think that the aliens would come looking for these downed ET'S, just as we would our own? I mean, the alien is probably being kept captive like a jail inmate, I actually feel quite sorry for them if this is indeed the case.

Maybe it takes too long for them to get here. Maybe they are not emotional beings who put value on an individual. Maybe they do not have fighting in their nature so they are afraid of us.

Maybe they don't negotiate with terrorists.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Did they say why the alien was arrested? Drunk and disorderly? Domestic violence? Trespassing?

[edit on 29-5-2005 by SourGrapes]

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I would love to see a pic of the alien in handcuffs.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Well, the alien will at least be an extreme minority, making his college tuition fees drastically reduced when he checks "exterrestrial species" on his college app.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
Did they say why the alien was arrested? Drunk and disorderly? Domestic violence? Trespassing?

[edit on 29-5-2005 by SourGrapes]

Immigration officials arrested him/her for entering the country illegally j/k

Sorry could not resist

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
So nobody here can tell me what kind of alien this is with the big head and 3 horns? Where are all you people who clame there are 297 alien races and that you visit with them and yada yada yada?

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
So nobody here can tell me what kind of alien this is with the big head and 3 horns? Where are all you people who clame there are 297 alien races and that you visit with them and yada yada yada?

Well put!

I don't usually like to be that sarcastic but you have a point!

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13

Maybe they're Tri-Ceroptilians!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join