It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien arrested in Brazil ! ! ? ? (updated links)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I am listening to a UK station. I was listening to the interview with this guy in Las Vegas calling himself Yaway.

Anyway......after Yahway was gone....they interviewed this man Dr. Rodger Lear (Leer) who is talking about the recent FULL DISCLOSURE in Brazil.......he says an Alien was ARRESTED on a main street in broad daylight in Brazil!
WHY are we not checking this claim out?????

Jan 20 1996.....in Varganha(sp?) Brazil, poulation 120 K....a rural farming area..........was a wreck, that NORAD told the Brazilian military it was coming down.......so THEY knew it was coming......

It is said the USA military came in and took posesion of the Alien survivors....but theyre were Alien survivors in the town. Seen by locals..........86 witnesses???

An Alien creature was arrested by a Brazilian cop named Marco Eli (sp?) Sha-lay-zee(sp?) who was 23 years old and in perfect health. He claimed the Alien was cooperative and nice, and even sat on his lap in the car.
2 weeks after this arrest the cop DIED of unknown causes according to his doctor, a Dr. Fortoddle (again SP?)

GAZROCK HELP!!! what has been going on in Brazil?

[edit on 28-5-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
www.talksport.net...

On air right now.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
www.talksport.net...

On air right now.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
yes lostshaman.......I am listening.........
:

So dang MANY commercials geez.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Could anyone write a summary for those of us who cannot listen? Pretty please?

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hajduk
Could anyone write a summary for those of us who cannot listen? Pretty please?

I allready DID that...I swear............

I took notes and everything...
I know I spelled names incorrectly..........my bad.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hi River Goddess.

The Varghina Incident is a very well documented case.

However with most South American cases, little in the way of evidence is available.

Hardly a Mardi Gras passes without at least one South American Government promising full disclosure of their alien files.

Takes the working masses minds away from poverty, hunger and social meltdown.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Cant wait to see how this goes.!

Broad daylight u say. Wow. Funny.

One watches the skies too see if.....

And they turn up on our back door.

Isnt life funny.

Nice thread River, you were silent in chat though, speak to you later.

Oh and another thing good luck in the votes thing and all that.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
UFOlogists in Brazil have reportedly been give access to the Brazilian Air Force (FAB) files on several high profile cases.

Here is an ATS Article on the subject.

And a discussion thread.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
This is news to me

Found some info that may or may not be related here: home.pacbell.net...

Local people celebrate now the four-month anniversary of the most extraordinary close encounter with extraterrestrials ever to be registered in the country. At 3:30 p.m. , on a sunny and bright Saturday afternoon , January 20th, three girls were coming down a narrow path in the area known as Jardim Andere, 2 kilometers away from the city centre, when one of them, Liliane Fatima Silva, 16 years old, looked left and screamed. She had seen a strange creature, with slippery brownish skin and what looked like three small rounded horns protruding from its head, at about 7 meters from the point they were standing. it was near the back wall of an old garage. "He was squatting , with his long arms between his legs"

This story was later unknowingly corroborated by an elderly couple, Oralina Augusta and Eurico Rodrigues, who work as farmhands.:

Eurico says: "We looked at the sky and saw a grey object, similar to a submarine, the size of a small bus, flying very slowly over the ground", describes Oralina. "There was something like white smoke coming out of it. There were no lights and it wasn't making any noise." Local people immediately associated this spaceship with the ET who appeared 14 hours later.

alien allegedly captured!

The ufologists insist that an alien would have been captured by 4 firemen at 10:30 a.m., on January 20th near a wood which is located a few meters from the place where the girls would have seen their ET and about 5 hours before Liliane, Valquiria and Katia had the fright of their lives.

Here is another link you may want to check out: www.ufoarea.com...

Makes all this "prophet of Yahweh" stuff all that more interesting IMO.

Skeptical as i am about UFOs, seems we've been getting an ever increasing amount of disclosure lately.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
It sat on his lap?

Lol, niiiice.
I can see it now, on some Harold & Kumar they pick the alien up, the cop starts makin out with it, they arrive at a White Castle, and dig in.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by asala]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Everything going on right now is getting me very excited. If all this turrn out to be a promotion for wotw I think I will be sick. If this stuff turns out to be genuine we may be on the brink of something very special here.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Yeah I think a war of the worlds publicity stunt is the most likely

It would be amazing if this pans out, but I remail skeptical at best.

Smells like a distraction to me...

jra

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
My girlfriend is Brasilian. She says there's always lots of reports of UFO/Alien realted things reported from that city. She even thinks that the stories of the chupa-cabra originated from that city as well, but not sure. So either the people there like to make up crazy stories or there's a lot of weird things going on down there.

My girlfriend doesn't believe in any of that stuff though and I personally don't know what to believe. It's pretty far out.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I am listening to a UK station. I was listening to the interview with this guy in Las Vegas calling himself Yaway.

Anyway......after Yahway was gone....they interviewed this man Dr. Rodger Lear (Leer) who is talking about the recent FULL DISCLOSURE in Brazil.......he says an Alien was ARRESTED on a main street in broad daylight in Brazil!
WHY are we not checking this claim out?????

Jan 20 1996.....in Varganha Brazil, poulation 120 K..............was a wreck, that NORAD told the Brazilian military it was coming down.
It is said the USA military came in and took posesion of the Alien survivors....but theyre were Alien survivors in the town. Seen by locals..........86 witnesses???

An Alien creature was arrested by a Brazilian cop named Marco Eli (sp?) Sha-lay-zee(sp?) who was 23 years old and in perfect health. He claimed the Alien was cooperative and nice, and even sat on his lap in the car.
2 weeks after this arrest the cop DIED of unknown causes according to his doctor, a Dr. Fortoddle (again SP?)

GAZROCK HELP!!! whats going on in Brazil?

River goddess I have a question I want to be clear on something in your post.

This Dr. Lear that was talking about disclosure did he say he was part of the team that had access to all Brazilian files?

Did he say that the files were his source?

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Damm I am in the uk and missed this radio report! anyway i will keep watching this post but I will say little girls can have an over imaginative imagination. As for alien sat on coppers lap .....I really don't think so!

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This could be bigger than Roswell maybe if it turns out to be true. You would think it would have gotten more publicity, because I haven't heard of it until now. When did the full disclosure happen RiverGodess?

[edit on 28-5-2005 by Charlie Murphy]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I believe the FULL DISCLOSURE of Brazil...happened on May 20th 2005.

So the information coming out now will all be fresh news to those who did not knoww......

This Alien 'arrest' took place in 1996...............

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pompano
River goddess I have a question I want to be clear on something in your post.

This Dr. Lear that was talking about disclosure did he say he was part of the team that had access to all Brazilian files?

Did he say that the files were his source?

He said he was PART of the team that the authorities gave disclosure to.......he was invited as a genuine investigator......THATS what he said.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Here is the link to the Brazilian full disclosure discussion.

ufologie.net...
This is a link to the 'Varganha'(however it is spelled) incident........

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join