It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shadow Government of the United States and the Decline of America

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikromarius

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Mikro, Lincoln's words were prophetic as I am convinced that his assasination was orchestrated by the bankers as their power is much greater under martial law (martial rule) than with a Republican form of government.

Mr. Lincoln was without any doubt an intelligent person who wasn't ignorant to the facts of political life and the mechanisms of the world. But to call him a prophet because he understood that a nation is a slave of Mammon and the few who own it and control it, I think is to bend the stick abit too much

Blessings,
Mikromarius

Lincoln had total intentions of rescinding martial law, giving the power back to the rightful owners, but his brain was scrambled before he was able to do so. When I say his words were prophetic I mean to say he saw the enemy to his rear was more dangerous, and that enemy is the one that took his life.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Leveller, in regards to your "Hello!?!..." assertions, might I point out the colonists broke away from and gained their sovereignty from Europe becasue they didn't like the way things were going? They also went to war, among other things, 15%. I pay over half, they went to war over 15%. Very little of my tax dollars go to constitutionally authorized spending.

Again, just because Europe has been accosted by bankers and Esquires does not mean it was intended for the same to happen here.

Our ignorance and inability to take action is the scourge, and I fear it will never be overcome.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Here is a list I found of Trilateral Commission members and Council on Foreign Affairs. Its from 1992 but I am currently in the process of finding a more current list.
www.freedomdomain.com...

Also a page listing Bilderbu/erg members by country. Also, if one scrolls up, one will see the Bilderberg membership and organisational structure for 2002.
www.bilderberg.org/bilder.htm#country

Also found this article to further go along with the one AllSeeingEye posted:
www.bimc.org...

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I have thought this all along...seems my hunch was right. I figured that most of the Russian factorys and plants were made or funded by the US Gov.

The Trilateral Commision and the CFR are indeed in charge of this country, if not many more. It is scary to think that it's all so close to happening.

"The NWO...coming to a country near you!"

This is really a sad, sad thing. I hope we as a people take a big stand against it.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The brunt of the info is quite amazing and a very thorough investigation of the history of the grand deception & conspiricy. A long read but very well worth it.

It is good to be informed but that last bit is a wee over the top for me. As an advocate of non-secular living I find it hard to believe that I've got to believe in something I don't believe to be real or true. Remove the religious drivel and the rest makes good sense.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
I have read it. It describes the mechanations between the secret societies and the US Gov. WE HAVE BEEN BETRAYED, OUR US GOV HAS BEEN OVERTHROWN!

Hey man. If this freaks you out, sit down in a good chair, rig yourself up with a latin dictionary and a book about Freemason signs and symbols, light up a roach and take a good look at your one dollar bill
Then take a street map over Washington DC and equip yourself with a ruler and a pen and see how many freemason signs you manage to draw. Seems like they don't have any problems being inside pentagrams

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Yeah, that's it. smoke some dope, lay back........

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
"We dont own our country anymore. Looking back on it... I dont think we ever have"

Pay No attention to the man behind the curtain....the one pulling the strings. This just goes to show who really holds the power in the world. Not the people. That was just a lie to keep the people in check. I mean what better slave than one who thinks he is free.

If anyone doubts that there is a Grand Worldwide conspiracy going on, definately has their head up their a$$. The international baking families hold all the power.

The article is very accurate and very well written. It goes into great detail explaining how we got into the mess that we are in today. The sad thing is that "we" let things get this bad. They control everything.... the media, Energy, technology, food supplies, defense... and on and on. We are at their mercy.

People need to wake up. Thats why I laugh when I hear someone say they are either a democrat or a republican. Because they all play for the same TEAM!!!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Tyriffic

Now that was good.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Found somemore in-depth information on the:
Trilateral Commission
propagandamatrix.com...

The Council on Foreign Affairs
propagandamatrix.com...

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Invited to respond as well.....

Most children in the US by the time they have completed elementary school have heard of the term power elite.

Essentially the President of the United States is a figure head the decisions made at that level are in actuality made by the power elite. The power elite is not just made up of bankers and from what I understand neither are they interested in turning the US into the Soviet Union. There are of course several reason for this beyond that mere fact that communism is a monumental failure.

The power elite have a leader, from what I understand he is not a banker, but rather and intellectual. A person with a very high IQ who is very well informed and also very well connected with respect to every aspect of American life.

There are issues with respect to the history of this country which one will not read in books. Knowledge which pertains not only with respect to the common frame of mind but in respect to experiences unique and unrelated to other societies (this including Europe).

As a result, to simply apply a conclusion based upon common idea's and or stereotypes simply does not apply.

Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Harrier, you miss an important element of the foundation of this nation, which is the bible and the Christian God. Even if you don't believe in Christ, you'd better support the foundation of this nation as it is exactly that foundation which says these rights you have were given to you by God, not the government. Whether or not you believe, you'd be a fool to not support this as, if the government convinces the citizenry that the rights were given by the government, then they will have no legal argument when the rights are taken away. That to which both parties agree becomes fact and law.

The essay was an outstanding essay, although it did not cover how the government is correct and the partiot is almost always wrong. The patriot usually begins the errors by screaming "They can't do that!", when they should be trying to figure out how it is that they can do that, and that, while appearing to be contrary to the constitution and therefore illegal, is actually legal. In other words, how do they continue to violate the constitution and yet not be illegal.

Very good find, C-A. In only 29 pages, the author wrapped up alot of the pertinent facts of the matter.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I have not been able to read the article yet, but have saved the web page and will read when I am offline, but I can guess almost what I has to say. There are several points I would like to make:

1. Go to a federal reserve web site and study the subject of fractional reserve banking. Unless you have studied the subject before, you will be amazed with what it says. Fractional reserve banking allows the banks to create money out of thin air. Federal taxes are unneccessary if you allow fractional reserve banking (just increase the required reserve per cent for the banks). In additional postings I can show you how it would work.
2. Study the difference between equity law and common law - search the internet and download the "Armen Condo Letter" and read George Mercier's "Invisible Contracts".
3. Think about how economic warfare works. If I get you in crushing debt, how can that affect your liberty.
4. The right to property is the basic civil right. From the right to property, all other civil rights flow. Without the right to property, all your other civil rights are useless. (In short if you are totally broke, does your right to bear arms mean much? No! You don't have the money to buy a gun.)
5. The switch to electronic banking and conversion of assets to electronic media (bank accounts, etc.) is one of the gravest threats to liberty. If I can seize all your assets electronically, then I can destroy you financially. This is a grave threat to liberty.
6. There is also what I call preemptive taxation, the federal government has raised the tax rates so high that the states have problems raising enough revenue for their own operation. This makes the states dependent on the federal government for revenue to operate (good example - highway money). When the federal government wants the states to pass some legislation, it threatens to withhold the money unless the states pass the required laws. (Remember how many times the Feds dictated how the states were going to write their traffic laws). This allows the Feds to effectively destroy states rights.

There are several other things, but I need to read the article

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I actually do know of all this happening but stopping it is useless!
Ok , so we know all this ,now what???

Im not very much into the political side of issue of things but,I do beleive that we as the 'people ' can do nothing to stop it because it cannot and will not be stopped..

The world is going through major changes that will affect every single person on earth......This will be a One World Order whether we like it or not!
The One World Order has already achieved the desired result it put forth.....many people just do not see it....

For those that think God is out of the picture, they are only fooling themselves........Many men of great faith have spoken of the One World Goverment that soon will come into fruition........It's not about whether we can stop it, but HOW to save ourselves from it.

I have many thoughts on the subject of N.W.O....but the fact is nothing we do or say will stop this from happening....
Many people beleive that we as the 'people' can do something.....the fact is, there is nothing one can do but seek out the truth and hold firm onto your beliefs ......Sure many may have read about what the Goverment is doing and how changes are occuring everyday..........but it is not for us to stop it because we ourselves are lost in worldly issues and living our life as it comes........Money is an issue for everyone but it does not have to control you.....sure, you need 'money' to live ,eat ,pay taxes ,bills and everything else that it is needed for....but why fall into the trap of being a slave to it!

I do believe we are living in difficult times and 'patience' is needed .............quote////
Christ Himself tells us: "Therefore be ye also ready" (Matt. 24:44),

Two thousand years ago it was written in the Book of Revelations that people will be marked with the number '666'.
As Holy Scripture says, the ancient Hebrews laid a tax on the peoples they conquered in various wars. The yearly tax was equal to 666 talents of gold. (3 Kings 10:14, 2 Chronicles 9:13.)

. "Cursed be he that doeth the work of the Lord deceitfully", says the Prophet Jeremiah (Jer. 48:10).

Here is a man who lived in out times (Elder Paissios (1924-1994) and this is what he said concerning what is happening!

It's possible that you'll live through much which is described in the Book of Revelations. Much is coming to the surface, little by little. The situation is horrible. Madness has gone beyond all bounds. Apostasy is upon us, and now the only thing left is for the 'son of perdition' (2 Thess. 2:3) to come.

The world has turned into a madhouse. A great confusion will reign, in which each government will begin to do whatever comes into its head. We'll see how the most unlikely, the most insane, events will happen. The only good thing is that these events will happen in very quick succession.

Ecumenism, common markets, a one-world government, a single made-to-order religion: such is the plan of these devils. The Zionists are already preparing their messiah. For them the false-messiah will be king, will rule here, on earth.

A great discord will arise. In this discord everyone will clamor for a king to save them. At that moment they'll offer up their man, who'll say: "I'm the Imam, I'm the fifth Buddha, I'm the Christ whom Christians are awaiting. I'm the one whom the Jehovah's Witnesses have been waiting for. I'm the Jewish messiah."

Difficult times are ahead. Great trials await us. Christians will suffer great persecutions. Meanwhile, it's obvious that people don't understand that we're on the verge of the end times, that the seal of the Antichrist is becoming a reality. As if nothing's happening. That's why Holy Scripture says that even the chosen will be deceived.

One sign that the fulfillment of prophecy is near will be the destruction of the Mosque of Omar in Jerusalem. They'll destroy it in order to restore the Temple of Solomon which used to be on the same place. In the end the Jews will pronounce the Antichrist messiah in this rebuilt temple.

There will be three and a half hard years. Those who don't agree with the system will have a rough time. They'll constantly be trying to imprison them, using any pretext they can find. They won't torture anyone, but without the mark it will simply be impossible for a person to live. "You're suffering without the mark", they'll say. "And if you had just accepted it you would have had no difficulties."

For this reason, by learning to life a simple, moderate life here and now you'll be able to get through those years. By getting a little bit of land, raising a little wheat and some potatoes, planting some olive trees, and keeping animals of some sort, a goat or chickens, the Christian will be able to feed his family. Stockpiling is of little use: Food doesn't keep for long before spoiling.

But these oppressions will not last for long: three, three and a half years. For the sake of the chosen the days will be hastened. God won't leave a person without help. Tomorrow thunder will strike, and the brief dictatorship of the Antichrist-satan will come. Then Christ will intervene, will give the whole anti-Christian system a good shaking up. He'll trample upon evil and turn everything to good use in the end.

- And if someone receives the mark unknowingly?

It'd be better to say "uncaringly". How can one be unknowing, when everything is crystal clear? And if a person doesn't know, then he should become interested and find out. By accepting the mark, even unknowingly, a person loses Divine Grace and gives himself up to demonic influence. When a priest immerses the infant in the baptismal font, the infant receives the Holy Spirit without knowing it, and Divine Grace begins to abide in him.

Some people say: "What's destined by God to be will be. What business is it of ours?"

In our age audacity has become a rarity. Water, not blood, flows in people's veins. So if a war were to break out, God forbid, many would simply die of fright while others would lose heart, because they're used to an easy life. Fear is necessary when it helps a person turn to God. Fear from lack of faith, from lack of trust in God, on the other hand, is ruinous.

Such fear is driven out by audacity. We must remember: The more a person fears, the more he is tempted by the enemy. If a person refuses to strive to become courageous, and doesn't strive for real love, then when a difficult situation arises he'll become a laughingstock.

The warrior takes joy in the fact that he's dying so that others won't have to. If you dispose yourself this way then nothing will be frightening. Courage is born from much love, kindness and self-sacrifice. Today people don't even want to hear about death. However, he doesn't remember about death is living outside of reality. Those who fear death and love life's vanities are in a state of spiritual stagnation. Bold people, who always keep death before them and think about it constantly, on the other hand, conquer vanity and begin to live in eternity and heavenly joy while still here on earth.

May he who fights in the war for Faith and Fatherland cross himself and not fear, for God is his helper! God Himself will decide whether he is to die or to live. One needs to trust God, not oneself.

The Russians will take Turkey. The Chinese will cross the Euphrates.

Providence tells me that many events will happen: The Russians will take Turkey and Turkey will disappear from the world map because a third of the Turks will become Christians, another third will die in the war and another third will leave for Mesopotamia.

The Mid-East will become a theater of a war in which the Russians will take place. Much blood will be spilled. The Chinese, with an army of 200 million, will cross the Euphrates and go all the way to Jerusalem. The sign that this event is approaching will be the destruction of the Mosque of Omar, for its destruction will mark the beginning of work by the Jews to rebuild the Temple of Solomon, which was built on the same spot.

There will be a great war between Russians and Europeans, and much blood will be spilled. Greece won't play a leading role in that war, but they'll give her Constantinople. Not because the Russians adore the Greeks, but because no better solution will be found. The city will be handed over to the Greek Army even before it has a chance to get there.

continued...........

Ok......there's more but i'm sorry about going off the topic here.....there is so much prophecy that has been said for our benefit on the worlds coming disaster that I just had to write it here........Again, sorry for going off the topic!
You'd think the politicians of the world would read and know of the coming catastrophe that will befall all mankind,but Who is it they are working for???
And Do they actually think they will live Forever.......All people DIE and no one can escape DEATH....

helen...

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Wow, am I the only one who thought that article was nonsense?

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
Cold Anger,Perhaps you could give us your opinion.Maybe outline the problem.

JB1

Well my point is if u take what u just read, and read all these:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Would help u to understand where i want to drive this thread to...

That would answer your question, plus some more info of course, but my main point is to stop being ignorant about this, be aware of "their" existance, to start to understand what is going on in the world, follow media, is just a big distraction, knowing all these and some info we could try to catch them, or reveal them to the public, but if people starts to think that they must be in a side (which they have created) then we are Fu*ked, and u know why? Because they keep the population busy with stupidity, be democrat, be republican, be liberal, be stupid, doesn�t matter what u are, or who is "suposed" to be your actual presidents, is all a Marioneta Game, pull strings and enjoy the fake.

Anyway my intention is to take the most active members as well and see what do they think really about what is going on all over the world.
A general overview in time and logica to get to a point,
to know who is your real enemy, and how is he playing with you, that the skepticism is a double edge game.
I just wanted to see how far people will go when they know that this world is fake, and that one agenda is going on, this agenda, is not for the good of the people, is just for the good WHO CONTROLS THE PEOPLE.

I look forward to replies in this thread to show what i tried to mean...

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mycroft

Wow, am I the only one who thought that article was nonsense?

Dude are u from this world?
Have u read ALL?
Because if u did, and u still think is a nonsense, i think u got a little trouble understanding what is going on mate, i advice you to read again the article, maybe you are missing the entire text or something....

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Leveller, in regards to your "Hello!?!..." assertions, might I point out the colonists broke away from and gained their sovereignty from Europe becasue they didn't like the way things were going? They also went to war, among other things, 15%. I pay over half, they went to war over 15%. Very little of my tax dollars go to constitutionally authorized spending.

You could point it out. In return I could point out that the 15% was far less than anyone else in the modernised world was paying in taxes.
Taxes were merely an excuse for seccession, not the reason.

The problem with you Yanks is that you want everything and you want it now. You don't feel that you have to pay for it either.

You demand that the system is perfect yet you do nothing to make it perfect, you demand comfort at the expense of others yet you offer no comfort in return and all the while you whine and whinge bitterly about your "sorry" plight, whilst outside your borders, the rest of us look on at the far higher standards of living that you have, as we live in poverty and real hardship.

You cling to a piece of paper that was written hundreds of years ago, yet at the same time you tore up the rule book for the rest of us.

No wonder the Rest of The World doesn't like you.

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Well, I've skimmed through it picking up on parts, however, I did find it trying to push the reader into Christianity, and I can't say I agree with everything stated, but I'm going to read through it fully later before I start discrediting it.

-Ike

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 06:44 AM
link   

i saw this thread after CA sent me a u2u asking me to take alook at it and i would like to congratulate him for a very good find!

i have to say, on the article, that i knew things where bad, i just didn't realise just HOW bad. the extent that the rockerfellas and the rothschilds and this whole CFR/tri lat thing have screwed this world is alarming

it is just a shame that the article was written in1994 under clinton. i would have loved to hear what the author would have said on Dubya, the Neo-cons and the 'wolfowitz cabal'

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join