It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HIDING UFOs

page: 1

join
share:
bdi

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   
This is my theory about how is posible for ufos to be invisible for everyone.I put this theory on my site to INVISIBLE UFOs

And if you don't want to see that site then i will put here to:
Now i will explain , so that anyone can understand , how to make any object invisible.For this explanation i will take that the object that we want to make invisible is cube.Because the cube have 6 sides we will need 6 miniature cameras and 6 flat monitors.To make cube invisible we have to put the miniature cameras on every side and to make holes in each monitor screen enough small for the camera to be able to record through the monitor.Now we have to connect each camera with each monitor i will explain this with a simple cubes for YAMB that has numbers on each side:you connect camera that is on the side number 1 to the monitor that is on the side no.6 and camera that is on the side no.6 to the monitor that is on the side no.1 and the camera that is on the side no.2 to the monitor that is on the side no.5 and camera that is on the no.5 to the monitor that is on the side no.2 and the camera that is on the side no.3 to the monitor that is on the side no.4 and the monitor that is on the side no.4 to the camera that is on the side no.3.
Now what if aliens are using that to make their ufos to be invisible not only for radar but for everybody.You look to the sky and you can't see them.Maybe that is the reason why planes are crashing.Think about it
Who knows maybe military is working on this and i helped them because i put this theory on my site.
If you want to tell me why this couldn't work do so.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   
However, the cube would produce an anomoly in partly to mostly sunny skies. Also, the reflection of the sun bouncing off the TV screen would give away your position. However, I see no reason why this couldn't work in moustly cloudy skies.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This is far too simple and was stolen from the James Bond movie. Fon't try to pass this off as your own idea. Also an object like this would never be invisible to radar.

bdi

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Lukefj on what James Bond movie do you think?
And i didn't stole this trust me.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Yes you did, it is in the new JAmes Bond, Die Another Day. James' car has cameras that do the exact thing you are talking about to make his car invisible...nice try though. Maybe you can watch it again to refresh your memory.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure everybody who thinks about "making things invisible" has thought about the camera on each side linked to a monitor panel on the opposite side idea. Hell, even i've thought about it quite a while ago.

It is a good idea, and probably the only way to make something seem invisible.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I wonder if that's how David Copperfield made the Statue of Liberty disappear.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Oh, come on guys, it's still a great idea, even if he stole it from Jame Bond.

In my opininon though, I believe this could only be truly obtained through a framatic increase in molecular veloicy thourgh immediate acceleration of the molecules. If it move so fast, we won't be able to see it.
Either way, it's still an illusion, you're making it disappear from the visilbe spectrum, not instantly transporting it anywhere.

Tassadar

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   
he didnt steal it from james bond. i saw this on the discovery channel like 2 years ago. and they used THOUSANDS of little camera/projector assemblies all over a suit. and i mean THOUSANDS of cameras. it was like this:

(c|p) c= camera p= projector.

very nice idea.

and the guy was literally see through except for the edges.. very cool stuff.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Of course it's only an illusion, invisibility is only supposed to make the object disappear from the visual spectrum..

invisible :
1 a : incapable by nature of being seen b : inaccessible to view : HIDDEN

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
what if reality is a collective memory and so many people think aliens don't exist that it has made them invisible to our eyes

bdi

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by banjoechef
what if reality is a collective memory and so many people think aliens don't exist that it has made them invisible to our eyes

I saw something like that in book "THE HITCHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY" by DOUGLAS ADAMS.He calls that a "sep"-someone elses problem.You should read the book everybody should very good book,great book.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   
There was a thread about this a while back, but it was performed on a person by some Japanese scientists.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
A theory I cooked up was that if you were to accelerate the molecules of the thing you wanted to hide it would cause it to go out of phase slightly, for example to you everything would seem to be standing still, and the molecules of the object you wish to hide would be moving so fast that you would not see it at all. I hope you understand what I mean here. this also slows time down, or in other words speeds you up faster than relative time.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I had this idea about fibre optic cables. Since they "bend" light (i.e. refract it so that light in one side, comes out the other)...I thought that if you had a vehicle totally encased in fibre optic cables, where the opening was on the EXACT opposite of the other opening of EACH cable, then effectively, the vehicle would be invisible (with a little distortion like the Predator movies).

Recently, I saw a special on TDC with a similar idea...damned thieves, hehe...

However, if the ships use a gravitic drive to bend space and time, it'd be pretty easy to stay hidden (read Lazar's description of how this works....whether you believe him or not, he makes a good case for this distortion...)

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Thats a pretty sound theory Gazrok! quite interesting indeed, do you think there would be any way to counteract the distion?, would the distortion still occur if it were still? would it just be the edges distorted or the whole area? id very much like to hear what you think!

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I think ufo technology is millenia beyond this primitive idea.

BACK ENGINEERING ANCIENT UFO

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I agree, the gravity effect would be a side-effect anyways, of the propulsion, so this is likely the stealth method used... As well as describing how UFOs "appear" to move all herky jerky....

Thats a pretty sound theory Gazrok! quite interesting indeed, do you think there would be any way to counteract the distion?, would the distortion still occur if it were still? would it just be the edges distorted or the whole area? id very much like to hear what you think!

I doubt you could counteract the distortion. As each tube is still a physical construct, the end of the tube would create a "fuzziness" to the silhouette of the image....even when still. The faster the movement, the more the distortion... Of course, at night, it'd be difficult to see... But then there's infrared, etc. Just a little noggin exercise really...

bdi

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I think ufo technology is millenia beyond this primitive idea.

BACK ENGINEERING ANCIENT UFO

I thought about that to and you are right 100%.

top topics

join