It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible evidence showing Italian billionaire's death maybe not a suicide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Maybe an investigation should now be held about his "suicide"

Tehran, May 19 - Tehran Friday Prayer headquarters' file photo dating back to 27, March 1981 ends clouds of suscpicion hovering over the death of Giant Fiat patriarch's son Edoardo Agnelli.

The photograph depicts the Friday prayer in Tehran led by Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei, the incumbent Leader of the Islamic Republic of Iran with Agnelli standing near to the late Ayatollah Seyed Mohammed-Baqer al-Hakim on the first row.

Ayatollah Hakim, the former head of the Supreme Assembly of Islamic Revolution in Iraq (SAIRI) was killed in a car bombing in Najaf, in 2003 after leading a Friday prayer.

Born in June 9, 1954 in New York of a Christian father and a Jewish mother, Edoardo had converted to Islam four years before the victory of the Islamic Revolution in Iran in 1979.

He was the only son of the Italian tycoon Gianni Agnelli who died of prostate cancer in January 24, 2003.

Gianni was the director and the main shareholder of Fiat and Ferrari automaking factories.

Edoardo was reportedly killed in a suicide attempt on November, 15, 2000.

Western media had imposed a blackout over his death, refusing reports on his conversion into Islam.

www.iribnews.ir...

[edit on 5-29-2005 by Djarums]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I don't think it was a western media blackout. it was the fact know one really knows who he is and most westerners really don't care if he changed his relgious beliefs. why is it so important to believe that westerners are so anti-islam. its not true, there are bad people here but there is also bad people everywhere else.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I don't understand how this shows a Mossad conspiracy. I'm not pro-Israel by any means, but what does this picture prove other than this guy being at a prayer service (or whatever you wanna call it) with the Ayatollah? The article didn't even tell me anything other than him being at this event and him converting to Islam 4 years before the Iran Revolution. Is there a motive for the Mossad "suiciding" him 19 years after the Revolution?

Someone please throw me a bone here! This guy must be related to MattMarriott because his post makes about as much sense as the ones that guy bores me with.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This is of course just one piece of evidence, you'll have to connect some dots. "Suicides" of influential industry billionaires generally are a big things, so i thought this element might be worth posting.

It's hard to find links to news stories appearing at the time of his suicide, but if i recall well, western media trashed the assumption that he was a muslim convert, on jewish interest group's pressure.

Link that i found by google search: www.iran-press-service.com...

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   
A picture of a man with an Iranian leader proves that he was killed by the Mossad? I know it's become trendy lately to blame everything from the weather to one's own stomach pains on the Mossad, but this moving towards overkill.

According to the article "the clouds of suspicion" have ended because of the picture? I don't see it. And to be perfectly honest, I'm sorry if Iranian opinion pieces wouldn't be seen as "evidence" of any claim against Israel anyways. In case you're new to current events, the two can't stand each other.

Please display either some clear, real evidence supporting the claim of this thread's title to demonstrate why it should be here.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
If it was any one it was cia & co.
They would be the first suspects on my list, if I had one....

Not saying I do, but if I did. There is more evidence of them messing up cover ups than there are of them do good. Unless this is just more denial and deception. Misdirection and no consessions.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 05:28 AM
link   
When Bogus Just Isn't Enough

What the heck is going on here?

The source article doesn't even mention the Mossad at all.

The second article doesn't mention the Mossad either, offers not a shred of evidence of foul play (nor does the first), and is not even an original source, but quotes an English newspaper called “Iran Daily”, which claims to quote an email from an “unidentified friend”.

What did the “friend” say? Reportedly, this:

"being a good Muslim and having a strong faith, it is difficult to believe to his suicide, rather, he might have been assassinated".

And this:

"Mehdi would express often concerns about dangers presented by Zionists, repeating that he was afraid from their threats, thinking his life was in danger"

Well, there we have it. Proof positive.

Could the Mossad have killed this guy? Maybe.

But the “evidence” presented here doesn't prove that or anything else.

Nothing presented here even mentions the Mossad. I assume Moretti made that up for our “benefit”.

Moretti, do you have anything to back up your claims?

Even your own source articles don't support you. :shk:

Aside from that, what does this have to do with the War on Terrorism?

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Some of you should better read the thread carefully before making assumptions. I didnt say this was "100%proof hard evidence smoking gun WMD AlQaeda 9/11 mushroom cloud"-level final evidence, but it is nonetheless an interesting element in a slowly developing story. There are many interesting aspects about the exact circumstances of his death mentionned in the articles, and since Eduardo Agnelli was the heir to an influential industry empire, a little more suspicion than usual should be in order for assessing the causes of an unlikely suicide.

[edit on 29-5-2005 by Moretti]

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I agree that there is no credible evidence of mossad involvement. From the articles, the guy seemed confused about life, seeking religion throughout the world to compensate for lack of anything else to do.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moretti

Some of you should better read the thread carefully before making assumptions. I didnt say this was "100%proof hard evidence smoking gun WMD AlQaeda 9/11 mushroom cloud"-level final evidence, but it is nonetheless an interesting element in a slowly developing story. There are many interesting aspects about the exact circumstances of his death mentionned in the articles, and since Eduardo Agnelli was the heir to an influential industry empire, a little more suspicion than usual should be in order for assessing the causes of an unlikely suicide.

Talk about making assumptions! The title of the thread is "evidence appears for mossad assassination of italian billionaire." That is completely untrue because you haven't furnished a single shred of evidence that this man was murdered, let alone by the Mossad. I just don't think you're being fair. It's threads such as this that serve an injustice to ATS and to those who actually present LEGITIMATE research into conspiracies on here. I just feel that your title was completely misleading and the fact that you're still trying to defend it despite providing ZERO proof is hilarious.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Talk about making assumptions! The title of the thread is "evidence appears for mossad assassination of italian billionaire." That is completely untrue because you haven't furnished a single shred of evidence that this man was murdered, let alone by the Mossad. I just don't think you're being fair. It's threads such as this that serve an injustice to ATS and to those who actually present LEGITIMATE research into conspiracies on here. I just feel that your title was completely misleading and the fact that you're still trying to defend it despite providing ZERO proof is hilarious.

There definitely are moments in this story that tend to prove involvement of pro-zionist groups in his "suicide". I can change the title to "indices", if you think that's closer to truth, Rasputin.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

There definitely are moments in this story that tend to prove involvement of pro-zionist groups in his "suicide". I can change the title to "indices", if you think that's closer to truth, Rasputin.

What are you talking about??? There is not a single moment in this story that infers the involvement of "pro-zionist groups." According to your logic, the Mossad must be behind every suicide of a Muslim. I guess they're responsible for all the fanatical Muslims who blow themselves up everyday in front of women and children, too (I know a lot of you actually think they ARE, so I take that back lol).

I don't fault you for one second for thinking the Mossad was involved. I fault you for posting an article that doesn't support your opinion whatsoever. Even the Iranian propaganda rag that you linked to doesn't mention the Mossad or Israel in the entire article.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This has gone overboard.

The title of the thread promises evidence that the Mossad killed someone.

The supporting material offers nothing to that effect whatsoever.

The arguments given by the thread author show nothing either except some chatter about zionists.

Credibility lost, thread lost, thread closed.

EDIT: After u2u exchange with thread author, title has been changed to correct the fact that it was misleading. Will allow for another go with this new title. Author has said he will explain in the thread the topic's connection to the war on terror, so it's here for now.

[edit on 5-29-2005 by Djarums]

new topics

top topics

join