It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proven Cancer Cure and Prevention, Vitamin B-17, And The FDA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Yes, it has been known for well over 20 years that Vitamin B-17, which is found in almost all fruit seeds or "pits", breaks down inside the body and targets cancer cells and kills them. The apricot pit is currently the most potent form of B-17, however the Pharmaceudical Companies, along with the Medical Establishment has pushed the FDA into making it illegal to sell the appricot pit in it's raw form. It can currently only be purchased in health food stores in dried form, in which most or all of it's cancer-curing qualities have been removed.

The Pharmaceudical Companies do not want to have to compete with regular food items that can be bought in your local grocery store, as they obviously wouldn't make the money that they expect to make on products that have been clinically produced, and labeled a "drug" by the FDA.

The bitter almond tree was also outlawed in the United States in 1995, as it is known to carry the highest concentration of B-17 in it's kernel or pit.

It is unfortunate that politics and greed can and will block anything that can actually cure people of a disease which otherwise they could well die, or put them through unneccessary treatments such as chemo-therapy and/or radiation, which both have just awful side effects - only because of the fact that natural cures cannot well be controlled by these entities, therefore, they cannot "sell" them for nearly the amount of money that they can sell other, manmade treatments, which they can put a patent on.

For more info, see this link, which also contains many more related links.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Are you talking about Laetrile????Thare has been numerous studies about that over the years and it's been on the news.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mercury19
Are you talking about Laetrile????Thare has been numerous studies about that over the years and it's been on the news.

Yes, as a matter of fact, I am. And I still wonder why, since it has been well known about, and as you say on the news, are the Pharmaceutical Companies, the Medical Community and the FDA so powerful and full of greed, that they cannot seem to allow themselves to back off in a very important area, if it means less research and grant money for them, and allowing for an alternative means to cure a deadly disease? Sure, I'm sure it's no miricle, but is chemo? or radiation? It makes no sense to me.... no, I take that back, of course it does: Greed, control, politics, greed.....

You're absolutely right, it has been well publicized over the years, so why, instead of efforts being made to perfect it, are instead efforts being made to ban and discredit it?

Again, greed, politics, and greed!

//ed for spelling//

[edit on 6/1/2005 by CyberKat]

join