It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If we get a second chance...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Some Questions for you

Question A:
Do you believe in UFOs and Aliens ?

If yes,
Question B:
If tomorrow the sky was full of UFOs,
what would you do?

Question C:
What would you think,could be the reason for the UFOs
to show up at this special time.?

Question D:
Do you believe in Religion?

Question E:
If YAHEW means "those who came from heaven" and you
think,there might be a connection with UFOs,
do you think your choice of religion plays an important
role?

And another question:
If the aliens would give us the wisdom and knowledge about
how to avoid/delay selfdestruction of humanity,
would you comprehend ,even,if it would mean,to go back to basics.
(and with that I mean stopping everything,that causes our mother
earth any pain (electrosmog,magnetic field interference,pollution etc.)

I stayed in the jungle quite some time,and I tell you that LOVE is
found in the poor population.Everyone is happy,despite not having
the internet,telephone,or extended car use.
And when a little stormy weather comes up,the electricity is
shut down for some hours.

GREED is blinding us from the consequences,we have to face.

And to the owners of the main TV-Stations:
You know about the power,you have over the viewers of
your programms, USE IT WISELY !

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by answers95
Question B:
what would you do?

Lay back on the patio lounge chair, open a beer, and watch the airshow! It's a three day weekend. I am going to relax and enjoy it any way I can.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Some Questions for you

Question A:

Yes

If yes,
Question B:
what would you do?

Sit back in my couch, turn on the TV, and watch the show with a bucket of KFC in one hand and a cold drink in the other while at the same time calling everyone I know going: "OMFG!1!1 Did you see teh ALIENZ on teh TV?!?!?!

Question C:

Maybe, maybe not, I would be too shocked to even think about it.

Question D:

Spirituality? Yes. Organized Religion? NO

Question E:
role?

NO

And another question:

That doesn't sound so bad, as long as they let me keep my computer, video games, and internet access.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Question A:
Of course.

Question B:
Prepare, for any situation I could imagine happening.

Question C:
They're either here to help, or they're hostile, either way I'll be ready for whatever may come.

Question D:
Yes and no. I'm Agnostic. I believe there is a God, and his son, but I also believe the bible has mistakes in it, and unless you fully believe in the bible, you cannot call yourself a Christian, plus, I've had sex before marriage, and I fight at the drop of a dime, so I am pretty much in an Agnostic catagory.
I live for myself, but I help and care for other's as much as I can, while remembering self preservation is best.

Question E:
No, because I doubt they would be as close minded as we are, and Agnostic is as pretty open as you can get.

And another question:
Yes, and no.
I love being outdoors, and disapearing into the wilderness, surviving on my skills, so that wouldn't be anything but a welcomed vacation for me.
However, I doubt our society could function without technology, and getting rid of technology, would mean letting our defenses down, which is something noone should do.
I wish there could be balance, we keep weapons, but use them ONLY when forces not of this world wish to do us harm, but that's something I doubt can ever happen, due to mans basic programming of evil.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
A.) yes

B.) Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

C.) I want to think that, more advanced races are interested in helping. If not, we'll just have to deal with that, the best we can.

D.) God, the source of life and all that is, exists. Communion with that source is possible and occurs frequently, with many peopleof all walks of life.
However, organized religion as it is commonly practiced around our planet, is an invention of man.

E.) It may have a connection. It may not. It would have no significance for me.

F.) And another question:
Going back to basics is not a good option at the population levels that exist today. The campfire, and backyard metal foundries of yesteryear are why we got to the point we are at. That was the beginning.
If every family in the world today had to live from fire as, the basics, would imply. Pollution levels would be astronomically higher than they are.
Many people will simply starve to death out of ignorance. Only about half of the Earth's population has even a rudimentary level, of the knowledge needed, to "Live off the land".
A far better option would be to introduce an alternative to current energy sources and other technologies that could help reverse some of the damage that's been done.
The information would have to be available to everyone for free. That would break the backs of the energy corp.s that currently hold so much power and perpetuate the problem.

All that being said, What will be, will be, I guess.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
A: Yes, I also believe I have been abducted twice.
B: Try to hitch a ride. If that doesn't work, I'd go to church and then run for cover.
C: Their preparations for invasion or education of Earth is complete.
D: Yes, I'm Catholic.
E: No.
F: Sure, as long as we can keep the Internet.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Do you believe in UFOs and Aliens?

Yes, law of probability.

If tomorrow the sky was full of UFOs, what would you do?

Probably release an elongated curse and then have a glass of milk while watching the news.

What would you think,could be the reason for the UFOs to show up at this special time.?

Memorial Day.

Of course. It's there, isn't it? Do I follow a religion? No.

If YAHEW means "those who came from heaven" and you think,there might be a connection with UFOs, do you think your choice of religion plays an important role?

Yahweh means one thing to me. It's the name you don't say when reading God's name in Hebrew. Spelled "Yahweh," pronounced "Adonai."

No. I go "back to the basics" a lot, and I enjoy it unbelievably. But survival of mankind is a price to pay for affluence of mankind. My life is a small price to pay for the internet; it's a similar scenario.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   

If we get a second chance...

The aliens would simply not give wisdom to everybody. Wisdom is power, and you could use it for wrong purposes. Therefore, you are not going to have it.

You are right! Money grabbers don't deserve money, especially if the cash may originate from aliens.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Some Questions for you

Question A:

If yes,
Question B:
what would you do?

Question C:

Question D:

Question E:
role?

And another question:

And to the owners of the main TV-Stations:
You know about the power,you have over the viewers of
your programms, USE IT WISELY !

Q A: Yes, and Yes

Q B: I would stand outside and see what will happen next.

Q C: Probably invade us if they were coming in such huge numbers

Q D: Im not religious, but I believe in a god, Im starting to become more spiritual.

Q E: No

Other Question:

*Yes, I really want peace on this planet, and I don't really care about what happens to our tech. We can live without it.

[edit on 29-5-2005 by Striker122]

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
first let me stress the point that i know everything and have no questions
secondly i would like you to know i know everything and have no questions
thirdly it is important for you to know that i know everything and have no questions.

Some Questions for you

Question A:

they are neither aliens nor ufos

If yes,
Question B:
what would you do?

i would be happy for everyone else, even if they were not happy.

Question C:

time? if i were to shrink you down to the size of an atom and ask you to grab a hold of an electron, a proton, or a neutron ..... you would not be able to. the smallest things are condensed energy, not a particle, not percievable matter, just compressed energy, compressed light! what do you know of that has the gravitational force to capture and condense light into an illusionary bith of information that does not exist physically as nothing does exist physically? a black hole. a black hole is the only thing known in all existance that can explain what is happening with all these quantum experiments. doubt me? even planck (nobel prize winning co-discoverer of quantum physics) stated that sub-atomic particles are not matter, just opinion. it is energy and empty space plus the opinion of the observer. time? time has no place where we currently reside.

Question D:

yes, they are all 1000% correct.

Question E:
role?

all say practice tolerance, luv thy neighbor, know thy enemy, keep enemy closer than friends.
nefelhiem when subjected to the rules of the laws of the book of yahew means: see you fell high human, hi see me, hi i helping seeing you in falling.

language is riddled with truth encoded into it.

"in the beginning there was the word" - translation = words

"a child shall lead them" - translation = your child, spell words out phonetically

"the meek shall enherit the earth" - translation = use only lower case letters

know this: there are many rules governing the true code. if you get or interprit something negative, it was done wrong.

it is our agreement we have forgotten. a covenant to coven the ant.

don't believe me? ignore ant and be ignorant.

serve ant and be a true servant

save ant and be a true savant

anti-matter , yes , ant i matter

circumferance = sir come for ants

tolerant = taller ant

nuisance = new is ants

parents = pair ants

amazing how oblivious people are to what they already know.

what do you think is going on when your subconscious is operating at a speed that calculates 400,000,000,000 bits of information? why are most people only aware of 2,000 bits of information at the conscious level? self preservation is the answer (ants sir).

to put that statement in a context you may better understand: it's like owning your own jet airplane capable of travelling at 400,000,000 miles per hour and you are only willing to go 2 miles per hour in it. of course you will never get off the ground that way, but it is your choice to make.

the instinct of self preserve is in each cell of your body and telling every part of your body this: SELF before serve anything or anyone or any group.

careful with that mindset. your subconscious decides what you consciously know based on the commands you give your brain. if you are still self before i serve mindeset ...... you only need to be aware of your body, your environment, and time. none of which exist. therefore you choose to not know the truth, not my truth, the truth, your truth.

with the information available to you if you still are self before you serve, then your mind is like a late 70's computer trying to intigrate the latest microsoft programming. have fun with that. no worries though. everything is perfect and their is an order to things. someone will always be available to you to help you on your path. just stay on your path. only listen to those people who aren't selling you anything, aren't wanting to take anything from you. my truth may not be yours.

keep a journal. a diary. and when you are writing in it, know that no one else will ever read it. it is for your benifit. your collection of organized thought. your problems, questions, situations, insight. if you write it only for you, how could any of it be a lie? do you feel the need to lie to yourself? i hope not. we hope not. if a person can't be honest with themselves (selves is plural, but a person is not, yet is sounds so smooth) how can i truly expect that person to be honest with me?

And another question:
how to avoid/delay selfdestruction of humanity.......

done and done and done.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
A. yes I believe in Aliens and UFOs

B.Say to myself "At last, the wait is over"

C. Who knows what their motivation will be when at last they decide to make an appearance en masse

D. Yes, I have religous beliefs, but I also have an open mind to supernatural and ET phenomenon

E. I do not think that any certain religion will play an important role over other beliefs. All will witness UFOs and be forced to at last believe in the existence of another race of beings. At the time of their apperence, then there will be validation for all those who have been ridiculed and scoffed at. This in itself will be a global epiphany, that no one can deny.

and yes the jungle is a wonderful place~ in that type of environment, you learn to work with your surroundings, not subjugate them, or else you might get eaten

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Question A: Yes

Question B: I could'nt do much really. I'd have to go around the internet and see what the theories are on aliens. Hopefully, they'll be kind.

Question C: I don't know. Maybe the government is hiding something from us.

Question D: I'm an atheist. . . . No.

Question E: I don't think the aliens give a crap if I believe in God or not.

And another question: Anything to avoid self-destruction. It would be okay if the world died naturally, but if we bomb each other to death, that would be stupid. That would be all the spirits would talk about is how man killed himself.

It's better to give up the internet so we can live. . . . I'll have to think about that.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DucKid
It's better to give up the internet so we can live. . . . I'll have to think about that.

You'd better do that.

Just imagine what a wonderful life you gave up for something untouchable. It's because you thought you have control over it. But you seem to fail.

top topics

join