It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reason for Powell stepping down?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 08:50 AM
link   
"In politics, always know that things are actually worse than you think they
are. Pat Robertson is not only the new owner of a diamond mine, he's THE
antichrist we've all been looking for. Think about it: what are diamonds
made of? Carbon, of course! And how is carbon made? Under extreme heat and
pressure, of course! And where does this heat and pressure originate? In
hell, of course! And where does the antichrist have his headquarters? Hell,
of course! Pat Robertson merely bought some diamond territory to expand his
hellish property holdings. And why would Bush help his pal Pat? Why, to keep
Hell safe from terrorists, of course!

As to Mr. Powell's intentions: I'm not sure. I'm not sure he knows for sure.
I'm not sure if Mr. Powell is trying to imitate Al Jolson or if its vice
versa. What I do know for sure is that years ago it used to be a dog eat dog
world. Now its vice versa.

I hope this message of peace, love and hope was of some help to you...--JWS

Subject: [illusions] Fw: [imp-bush] Is this true?

> > Help!
> > I was speaking last evening with a friend in Memphis Tennessee who
> informed
> > me that the only reason the Bush Administration has decided to attempt
to
> > assist Liberia is because Pat Robertson has purchased a diamond mind for
> > approx 15 million dollars and is approximately worth BILLIONS, However,
> due
> > to the ongoing unrest there, Bush decided to use the US government, at
tax
> > payers expense, to position themselves in Liberia....
> >
> > He went on to say that Colin Powell is so outraged that he is
considering
> > stepping down as Secretary of State....Can anyone help me with flushing
> out
> > the truth on this?"

Hmmmmmm

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Very interesting. Perhaps this is the change in money that WhispersInTheDark was mentioning?

Follow the money. Always follow the money. Nothing else matters.

[Edited on 6-8-2003 by Attero Auctorita]

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   
WoW! You mean that the corrupt president/GOP is going to again waste tax payers money for a rich freind? Wow, this is only what? The 109847576th time this has happened?

Oh well, hopefully we will get a democrat into office. One that doesn't go...

"Let's see, oil in Mt.Rushmore? Hmmm, my freind just gave me 3 million dollars to allow him to start pumping out oil through Washingtons nose. Ok, he can. Now, a place in the desert no one goes to has the last fiftey mating animals of this type in the world, but they didn't send me money, nope, not a refuge. Now, they finally found a unicorn herd. My rich freinds want to hunt and kill all of them for fun and their horn, they sent 2.7 million, ok."

BTW, Scotty the Blue Bunney(left of this post) is more smart then George.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
WoW! You mean that the corrupt president/GOP is going to again waste tax payers money for a rich freind? Wow, this is only what? The 109847576th time this has happened?

lol yes because democrats have NEVER wasted tax payer dollars before.

can we say "midnight basketball"??? i knew you could.

they're politicians, for every dollar they spend on something substantial they blow about 10,000,000 dollars on crap we dont really need. it has nothing to do with their party affiliation, they've all done it.

[Edited on 7-8-2003 by ThePrankMonkey]

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
PM you are surely not suggesting that politicians are in it for their own power and greed and are not the truly altruistic people they claim to be with our best interests at heart are you?

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnb
PM you are surely not suggesting that politicians are in it for their own power and greed and are not the truly altruistic people they claim to be with our best interests at heart are you?

oh no!!! i would never imply such an untruthful thing!

politicians are such wonderful honorable people, they would NEVER do anything to screw the american people, the people who vote for them. heavan forbid!

[/sarcasm]

of course you cant tell this to some people here, they think "their side" does no wrong.

three blind mice....

three blind mice....

see how they run....

yeah you know how that goes.

its like ray charles and stevie wonder arguing who is more blind.

[Edited on 7-8-2003 by ThePrankMonkey]

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
See, It does not matter who is in office. I just hope we can get someone in office who will be a bit more smart and not as much of a bumbling fool as Dubya is. And maybe spend just a TAD bit less?

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I believe Powell is stepping down for a greater agenda or purpose.
After all, he is apart of the "elitist few".....
Trace his bloodline and one will see what I am saying.
His bloodline traces to nobility.....a royal bloodline...connected to a very unseen and secret organization...

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 9-8-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   
What noble lineage does Powell come from??? I was under the impression that NWO was primarily a aryan/european thing? Im sure they have to have a few token minorities to keep the masses from the gates but I would like to see the family chart.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Reason: He's regained his senses.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I wish I would have taken the blue pill,then I would wake up at home in my bed and believe whatever I want to believe,but I had to go and take that damned red pill,but was it really red?,or was that just the way my brain interpreted the stimuli my eyes sent to it?,it may have been a Peruvian Blue Flake pill,instead or a red Seconal Downer Pill,Now that I have thoroughly confused myself,how is it that I can share my opinions with others?,are they my own opinions?,??????ahhhhh.
"Furiosus solo furor punitur."

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Seekerof is correct, Powell is of royal bloodline, just like Bush. Anyways, the following sheds further light on the Liberia situation:

Source: www.hartford-hwp.com...

What are the economic stakes in this conflict? Diamonds and gold are abundant in Liberia and neighboring Sierra Leone. Does the current US administration have allies or campaign donors who have an interest in Liberian diamonds and gold? Yes, none other than Pat Robertson and his Christian Coalition. Greg Palast reported in a recent C-Span interview that Pat Robertson is rarely seen praying off camera. However, he notes one exception. During a trip to Liberia, he told one group, before journeying to one of his mines, Lets pray for diamonds. Robertsons ties to the Bush administration and his interest in Liberian diamonds and gold have been well documented. So the question arises: What role has the Christian Coalition played in the Bush decision to send troops to Liberia at this time? Is the current instability in Liberia jeopardizing the Christian Coalitions diamond holdings? Does the instability threaten a major Bush campaign funding source?

Whatever the proximate causes of the US move to send troops to Liberia, the event must be seen as part of the overall strategy, the so called Plan for an American Century, according to which the US seeks total world dominance.

Comparison with first and second century Rome sheds light on the current US strategy. By 200 B.C. Republican Rome had defeated, though not completely destroyed its primary enemy, Carthage (as the US has apparently subdued Russia). Nothing stood in its way. Greece was still independent, though Romans began intervention there to prevent other less democratic powers�Macedonia and Syria�in their attempts to gain control over eastern Europe. The ideological conquests were as significant as the military ones. Under the consul Flamininus, Greece was granted its liberty, as Rome drove out all would be undemocratic conquerors. Rome was hailed amongst the Greek City states as a nation which unselfishly crossed seas in order to free others. That was the public message, given out by the liberators and the liberated.

But when Romans spoke to Romans, what was the message? One can see a great resemblance in the following speech, given to Roman soldiers by Porcius Cato, to some of Wolfowitzs behind closed door presentations:

You are not simply fighting for the independence of Greece, though that would be a fine enterprise. After [defeating Macedonia] you will open up to Roman domination Asia, Syria, and all the wealthy kingdoms stretching as far as the rising sun. How far then will we be from having our Empire stretch from [Portugal] to the Red Sea, limited only by the Ocean that embraces the world? How far from having the entire human race revere the Roman name only after the Gods?

This speech was given at a time when Rome was still a representative Republic, and far from dominating the whole of the known Western World, well before the rise of the Imperial Caesars.

Also lets not forget about the people who live in Liberia, they are not all "terrorists". Their history is actually related to slavery in America:

So when the question arises�Why Liberia, and why now?�we will be given all sorts of phony replies: We have an historical relationship with Liberia, because it was founded by former US slaves; terrorists are involved in the Liberian diamond trade; the US has a humanitarian duty to keep the peace in an unstable West Africa; Charles Taylor is a bad man, just like Saddam Hussein.

Will journalists point out that when Liberia was founded, former US slaves were sent to conquer the surrounding peoples, and create an elite class of Americo-Liberians, which has governed the nation until the present day? Will they point out that the ethnic strife in Liberia is a direct result of Western meddling? Will US journalists point to a terrorist connection with the diamond trade, while neglecting to examine the role of the Christian Coalition in that same trade? Will a phony humanitarianism be put on the table as a just reason for intervening, while all geo-strategic, military, and financial motivations are ignored? And finally, will Charles Taylor be demonized, in spite of the fact that he won the last election with 75% of the vote, in what are regarded to have been free and fair elections?

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I wonder if this bloodline stuff has anything to do with the fact that the US is still really, technically part of the British empire.At least from some of the studies I have done it appears to be,the US legal system resembles a hybridization of of the british legal system..lots more funny things,like why would the queen of england be making decisions about US tax law?,do you see what is going on here?,you have to look closely,they will not explain a lot of these thing to anyone,it's a secret...too many people would freak!!,.Of course there were traitors among the founders of this country,it is becoming all too obvious now that there were those who did not completely agree with what this country was designed to be way back when.
We have taken freedom for granted for too long,now we pay for our ignorance with our liberty.

join