It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton and Bush Sr. and speculation on an old murder case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Well I have long been wondering why with all the crap Clinton was dragging behind him the best the republicans could come up with was to attack him over the Monica Lewinski thing when there was so much more they could have hit him with. Then it occurred to me that the Iran Contra thing happened with Bush Sr. as Vice President so I started doing a little digging and I am sure this has been discussed on here before but I am wondering if anyone has tied the two together, Clinton was governor during this time. During this time two teenage boys were found dead on the train tracks and many speculate they stumbled upon this drug smuggling at the airport. Anyway I have often wondered why this was not brought out more in the campaign between Bush Sr. and Clinton but now I am wondering if the two don't have ties that bind on this and that was why no one mentioned this. What do you think? Look on second link related to the boys murder. BTW I thought Clinton was a good President but I am also aware that he was a politician and they did not call slick willy for nothing. Anyway as I said I'm not giving any kind of proof here about anyones invlvement just speculating as to why they never attacked him more on this.
www.ncoic.com...
An independent group of researchers in Arkansas are charging that Governor Bill Clinton is covering up an airport used by the CIA and major coc aine smugglers in a remote corner of the Ozark mountains. According to Deborah Robinson of In These Times, the Inter mountain Regional Airport in Mena,Arkansas continues to be the hub of operations for people like assassinated coc aine kingpin Barry Seal as well as government intelligence operations linked to arms and drug smuggling.

www.newsmax.com.../10/29/94119

The story of the boys on the tracks has received little attention from journalists outside Arkansas. The major exception has been Ambrose Evans-Pritchard, a reporter for the London Telegraph. One section of his book, The Secret Life of Bill Clinton, touched on the story and its implications for Arkansas and the nation. That was, until recently, the most detailed account of the story by a professional journalist.

[edit on 28-5-2005 by goose]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Am I the only one seeing a connection? I did ask what you think?

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Yeah, I see a connection. Considering Clinton is a RAPIST it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see that he's involved in murder.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Yeah, I see a connection. Considering Clinton is a RAPIST it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see that he's involved in murder.

Well what strikes me as odd is that Clinton and former President Bush both would have been up to their necks on this earlier in their careers Clinton as governor and Bush Sr. as Vice President and that these boys were killed it is believed due to stumbling on the drugs, that would explain why none of this was brought up during the election, to go after Clinton due to this scandal of the drugs at the airport and the deaths of the boys would also be letting the cat out of the bag on his own involvement. That is why it would seem the republicans went after Clinton on only recent things they were probably all involved.
(Are you aware that our current President Bush was also accused of rape while President but there is very little coverage on it, I probably will strart a thread on it, or has it been discussed to death on here already, let me know)

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

(Are you aware that our current President Bush was also accused of rape while President but there is very little coverage on it, I probably will strart a thread on it, or has it been discussed to death on here already, let me know)

Ummm, no. And I certainly haven't seen it discussed to death on here. I'd love to see some links regarding these allegations, though. Post it or U2U me please!

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Rasputin13 here is a link to the thread I started on this, I will be looking for more info but got to go outside and enjoy this beautiful day right now before it rains.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Good theories. But these guys wont leave two bodies behind. If they were killed by the feds than they were they sloppiest agents ever. Of course we kill people. I dont think we killed the two teenagers though. If its the feds than the victim(s) in question would have simply disappeared off the face of the earth. Too messy to be the feds. Especially "those" feds.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Bill Clinton is son George senior WISHES he had!

If you want to measure for yourself the depth of their connection, I highly recommend you read:

"Compromised: Clinton, Bush and the CIA" by By former Vietnam veteran and CIA asset Terry Reid.

Clinton worked for Bush when he ran Arkansas. Mena. Iran Contra. See what happens when we play along?

Cue Hail to the Chief...

[edit on 5/29/05 by EastCoastKid]

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Goose--I think you and the mad monk ought to go deep into the ozarks and get the f--- lost.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kazi
Goose--I think you and the mad monk ought to go deep into the ozarks and get the f--- lost.

So, you don't believe it?

top topics

join