It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any hard evidence that the NWO actually exist?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 01:14 AM
link   
just when they says there are SUPER POWER of this mads world

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
The New World Order is an agenda.

regards
seekerof

Folks, the good seekerof is trying to help you. NWO is just a nice catch phrase for an agenda that has been long in play and is mostly propagated by the World Bank, International Monetary Fund and most recently the WTO.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaoftheNight
Here are some trends that point to the NWO--
In 1945 corperations paid 50% of all federal taxes now they only pay 5%. In 1900 90% of american males were self employed. Now that number has dropped considerably. By using taxes the change over time is almost imperceptible. Now corporations and big companies have even more power. I think that is all part of bringing about the consolidation of government. A global monetary system is not far away.

I'd double check those stats. I think its more like 35/65 corporation/individual. but that's from 50/50 ohh 40 years ago? But the idea is the same and the trend is continuing.

We already have a global monetary system.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
The New World Order is an agenda.

Agreed.

Over at Christian Forums (where I'm one of the evil atheists), I hear them talk about the EU as being the hydra-headed New World Order and the mark of the beast and all that bovine excrement.

Personally, I think a New World Order agenda is more tied up with the Project for the New American Century. Something I will fight tooth and nail against - but not for religious reasons (obviously; I'm an atheist) - but for secular humanitarian and environmental reasons.

But yeah, these guys want a New World Order (tm), and they want to be it.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   
NWO slogan is passe and too obvious.

As for facts... there doesn't even need to be proof as mankind is headed this direction regardless of an inner elite conspiracy. Those who have no clue on the NWO can actually support it.

Regardless...NWO will happen in 2005. And it does not matter whom gets elected in the White House. Both sides of America is now represented by those who are enlightened and of the willing.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega
the phrase, New World Order, is still in existence.

Yes, it is.

Yesterday, I watched a Speech of the German minister of foreign affairs Joschka Fischer on the Conference of Ambassador of the Foreign Office in Germany(I think you would call it so in the US) on TV.
He pointed out several times, that we: need to expand the European Union; fight and destroy the International Terroism and, I quote,:

must Establish a New World Order

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join