It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War, Gay Plague & The Burning Bush

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Big T

You are immovable in the small world of ATS, but your individual rights as they are eroded away in the real world by your corrupt government, will move you in ways you have not even thought of.

I don't mind conceding that I have no scope to move you from your wrong and fixed views of the justification for a global war commencing in Iraq.

But I am more concerned that you have conceded your rights as a human being in a formerly free country, to a gang of criminals.

Good luck.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The U.S. doesn't have the right to police the world. I haven't seen any justification for the war yet plus, soldiers are dying almost everyday. When I see justification of the war, I'll think differently.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Big T

You are immovable in the small world of ATS, but your individual rights as they are eroded away in the real world by your corrupt government, will move you in ways you have not even thought of.

I don't mind conceding that I have no scope to move you from your wrong and fixed views of the justification for a global war commencing in Iraq.

But I am more concerned that you have conceded your rights as a human being in a formerly free country, to a gang of criminals.

Good luck.

Why don't you take a lunch break and protest your silly parliament then..........!
YAY!

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Governments in some parts of the world are functioning correctly. This is not true for the US.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Governments in some parts of the world are functioning correctly. This is not true for the US.

And since you are a citizen of this country you know this????

Protest elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Yes, absolutely, everyone in the world knows the US government is not functioning correctly, except for a proportion of the US population under the temporary control of a criminal gang.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
...and we are still the One who will save your sorry little arse's when hell breaks loose.......!

HMMM.............

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic
...and we are still the One who will save your sorry little arse's when hell breaks loose.......!

HMMM.............

There, from a loyal American citizen, is a statement of the attitude that makes the USA such a pathetic excuse for a nation trying to find a place in the world today.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   

HMMM.............

There, from a loyal American citizen, is a statement of the attitude that makes the USA such a pathetic excuse for a nation trying to find a place in the world today.

...uh, excuse you. We have made our place thank you, very much.
It is thou that hast proven lesser.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Carry on, Big T, it has much entertainment value for the peoples of other nations who might consider themselves no greater nor lesser than any other race, creed, color or sovereign state.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   
You're floundering MA.

You made this entre' nous.

Deal with it.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   

HMMM.............

...uh, excuse you. We have made our place thank you, very much.
It is thou that hast proven lesser.

Why do you have to put other countries down? The U.S. is only 200 years old. The U.S. is very young compared to other countries.

[Edited on 8-8-2003 by maynardsthirdeye]

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
227 officially.
Thank you for the reminder.

Greece is how old??? where are they?........hmmm.

I have not forgotten History. Unlike some here.
The present matters when History is being made.

Sorry. I am not putting down other countries; I am just pointing out the lack of some to point out their own deficient attributes instead of pointing their guns at the U.S.

[Edited on 8-8-2003 by Tyriffic]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join