It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

big stuff happening this summer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
big earthquakes, tsunamis, bigger and better natural disasters this summer, peace around thw rodl, in the middle east even, and those ID chips will be passed to us, how bout that, eh boys?

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I've been haveing some ugly nightmares about something that might happen around early June. I have a hard time recalling them, and all I know is that it is some large disaster. I can remember the date: June 1 - 18, but most likely June 6. Or was it July?

Things I think it was:
Nuclear attack on US.
Nuclear attack on Canada (doubt that!).
Invasion by forien powers.
Natural Disaster.

[edit on 5/29/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
nope, just natural disaster, there arent any nuke attacks or invasions, ya see I study some top stuff and I have found that there are over 50 big natural disasters happening all bigger than ever this summer, including earthquakes, tsunami stuff (hurricanes) tornadoes (smaller ones) and out of this world stuff. like meteors and all, but I cant be positive of meteors. no, its not a dream, but I study this stuff and have a map of the disasters and where they will strike about in each region.
facts about natural disasters (AKA huricanes and earthquakes)

in 1940-1950 their was about 10 major disaters, higher than average
in 1950-1960 it doubled 70s, 80s, and finally in 1990-2000 alone theres been more natural disasters than in those past 40 years, in just 10 years. US will get it good down in Caribbeans, FL, Asia, the places ud expect it, ya no.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by yermom
nope, just natural disaster, there arent any nuke attacks or invasions, ya see I study some top stuff and I have found that there are over 50 big natural disasters happening all bigger than ever this summer, including earthquakes, tsunami stuff (hurricanes) tornadoes (smaller ones) and out of this world stuff. like meteors and all, but I cant be positive of meteors. no, its not a dream, but I study this stuff and have a map of the disasters and where they will strike about in each region.
facts about natural disasters (AKA huricanes and earthquakes)

1. You can't predict any of that stuff accurately
2. Even if you could predict that stuff happening, it's impossible to predict where they'll happen
3. Even if you could predict that they will happen and where they'll happen, it's impossible to predict how large the events will be.

Bottom line; you can't predict any of that stuff. As one who studies all physical and earth sciences I have to ask you what or who you have been studying?

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
no, I never said I study weather... I said I have studied that "top stuff" but yes, weather to, slightly. I have access to government projects and they have a weather machine since 1991, and now they have really began to use this since 3 years ago, and this year they plan to use it more than ever on the general population, generally striking highly populated areas.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by yermom
no, I never said I study weather... I said I have studied that "top stuff" but yes, weather to, slightly. I have access to government projects and they have a weather machine since 1991, and now they have really began to use this since 3 years ago, and this year they plan to use it more than ever on the general population, generally striking highly populated areas.

Inanimate objects can tell better lies than you just did. Seriously dude...
I know this is BTS, but please at least try to be realistic.

top topics

join