It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuke threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Who is the Bigger threat Iran or North Korea?
pro terrorist or weapons proliforation or sales to terror states?
please give me your opions and why you think that way.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
None of them is a threat, as long as you leave them in peace. Stop sanctions, be nice, and trash bush.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I think that the only threat is ourselves (The United States). Think about it, we pick our own fights, if we wouldn't try so hard to 'help others' then we wouldn't have the problems that we are having with these countries.

Omniscient.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
peace and love is all the world needs
let people like the leaders of NK and Iran have the power to kill people on the level of an atomic bomb I didn't ask you any thing about Bush. it would be nice to live in your fantasy world were NK and Iran would be peaceful loving friends of the world. I'm sure Israel would welcome all of the love and peace

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by finnman68
I'm sure Israel would welcome all of the love and peace

if that day ever comes then
then i will be a multimilionaire
world poverty will be solved
bush would be able to say a full sentence on his own

only countries that have made threats to attack others if they dont do as they say are the school yard bullies Big uncle Sam and little Israel

so the only threat is from US And Israel with their aggresive stance on other countries

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
i think if that was the case then I guess the bullies should be in a war with everyone else, united states doesn't like a lot of things other countries do but we don't go to war with them. I haven't seen us go to war with Iran or NK yet. but I do believe those countries are a threat to the world not just the USA or Isreal. but it seems like everyone is sitting on there hands and turning there heads becuase they are afraid to ruffel a few feathers

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I would guess North Korea is the bigger threat. We have most of our military sitting on the Iranian border. North Korea is run by a madman. He has no religion guiding him only his own delusions. I fear he will either use a weapon himself or sell it to a terrorist, considering the finacial emergency in his country.,

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by finnman68
Who is the Bigger threat Iran or North Korea?
pro terrorist or weapons proliforation or sales to terror states?
please give me your opions and why you think that way.

The real question is, who can do the most damage?

Iran - 0 bombs, 1 bomb if they work hard for a couple years.
Nth Korea - 0 bombs, they are playing the same cards as Iran - talking up a threat to keep their position but need to work hard to get anywhere.
Isreal - 500+ bombs - the reason why Iran wants 1, without being a threat you become a target.
USA - 5000+ bombs - they've used 2 already and pick fights to further 'their' agenda.

So really, i doubt there's a threat from Iran or Nth Korea. When they will ALWAYS be well under stocked in the nuke department, they can ONLY use nukes for a defensive measure and not as an offensive action.

And before we go on about these countries selling their nukes to Terrorists, everyone do some research on America's 'missing' bombs. They have nukes they can't account for and a very detailed history of nuclear accidents and near disasterous scenarios with just trying to manage their stockpile.

[edit on 27-5-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
yes but there are a lot of missing nukes from russia too. and they have a big black market for selling weapons to terrorest, why does everyone have to blame the USA for all of the worlds problems, if the US had never steped into a lot of the tings that they did you probably couldn't emgine all of the kaos the world would be in, no one else would ever decide to help anyone else out, they are always willing to hide there heads in the sand and say everything will be all right. its about time we stop being afraid to offend people that act like children getting away with what ever they want and start making them a part of a normal world,were they don't have to blackmale other countries just to get attention. and if north Korea had a couple of Nukes like they say they do, you don't think that they would sell them to the highest bidder
ive studied the history of the US nuke arsonal and I know about the Accidents.but I'm no expert on all of the top secret thing that happen to our nukes.I don't know maybe you have info that the rest of the world doesn't have
we wouldn't give nukes to terrorest

[edit on 28-5-2005 by finnman68]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
and the latest intell on Isreal is 80 gibraltar nuke not 500 and they have them as a deterent from all of the countries that want to kill every jew that live there they have never used a nuke, US has, I'm not sure if I agree with them using the A-bomb in WW2, but no one has used one since then. but you cant say if a terrorest ever got there hands on a nuke that they woudn't use it on people like you and me.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
How are you such an expert on Iran and NK nukes how do you know how many they have and what they want it for, do you have top clerance to thier nukes, maybe the rest of the world should get ahold of you

new topics

top topics

join