It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why didn't america listen when george washington said to not get involved in world affairs???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
I believe the USA is the greatest place on earth for one reason: It is a microcosm of EVERY single country and culture on earth. We are made up of everything. You can find every culture somewhere in our country, thriving and growing into this great patchwork. Freedom is beautiful.

Well, if we have all cultures here, why not stay at home?

Learn a little history? Gee, I thought that's what I studied in college (Political Science/history major). I could swear that's where I got those massive bills from.

That'll learn ya! You got those massive bills from your efforts supporting the growth of the Vulcan empire before your world was shattered and you learned it was just a con artist collecting your money for the furtherment of the Vulcan Empire. As a result of being so disillusioned, you created this fiction in your subconscious of going to school to major in political science and history. It's a simple mental defense mechanism.

I think you need to thank GradyPhilpott for breaking that mental block for ya!

Sorry, I'm not in a serious mood today whatsoever

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Very interesting comments, indeed, Junglejake.

Furtherment.. dint learn that one in college, either!

Staying in this country just isn't the same JJ.. when you travel you get all those cool stamps in your passport.

[edit on 6/13/05 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Furtherment: One of many, many examples of JungleJake trying to be the next Don King. Hopefully he doesn't exaspersize the use of enknowlegified words as King has, though.

Stamps on your passport? You actually travel legally? Wuss

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Furtherment: One of many, many examples of JungleJake trying to be the next Don King. Hopefully he doesn't exaspersize the use of enknowlegified words as King has, though.

No one can beat Dissassembling Bush in the grammatological arts.

Stamps on your passport? You actually travel legally? Wuss

Wuss?! Don't make me pull out my big bazooka and perverbially blow you away!!

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Yeah? How you gonna do that when you have to go through customs? Huh? HUH?! That's what I thought!

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Yeah? How you gonna do that when you have to go through customs? Huh? HUH?! That's what I thought!

Oh.. I have my ways! Don't make me come find you!!

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   

man...

i love you two...

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

man...

i love you two...

Thanks! Not the reaction I expected

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   

man...

i love you two...

Don't be gettin fresh!

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   

man...

i love you two...

Don't be gettin fresh!

Oh, so now you not only travel legally, but you're homophobic?!

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Don't you go accusin' me of things junglejacka$$!!!

j/k

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Don't you go accusin' me of things junglejacka$$!!!

j/k

J/k? You're just kidding? I should go on accusin' you of things? Aite, ECK is also a big supporter of organ harvesting from the living poor to keep the rich alive

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

J/k? You're just kidding? I should go on accusin' you of things? Aite, ECK is also a big supporter of organ harvesting from the living poor to keep the rich alive

Ok.. I wasn't going to say anything, but my elitist friends & I in government and the military have our very own compound/colony in Costa Rica full of poor people we collect from all over the world - to harvest from. Keep pushin it, JungleJake, YOU might be on your way to Latin America soon!

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Ok.. I wasn't going to say anything, but my elitist friends & I in government and the military have our very own compound/colony in Costa Rica full of poor people we collect from all over the world - to harvest from. Keep pushin it, JungleJake, YOU might be on your way to Latin America soon!

Oh, I see, now you're saying Latin America allows the harvesting of human organs for you and your elitest friends!? Now you're attacking people from Latin America! Jeeze, a homophobic human organ harvester who hates our neighbors in the south!

And now I'm sure ECK will twist my words to mean something totally different than what they are to try to defame me. How rude!

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   

And now I'm sure ECK will twist my words to mean something totally different than what they are to try to defame me. How rude!

My men will be by to collect you shortly. Prepare for your donation.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Jeeze, I thought we were joking around...

Well, ATSers, some thugs showed up at my house and removed one of my kidneys and my heart. I just read that you need one of those to survive (don't recall which one, but don't have time to look it up, just post this) so I'd better work my way to the hospital.

This isn't over, ECK, I was foolin' about before, but now...Now this is war! I Want My Kidney And Heart Back, Dern It!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Jeeze, I thought we were joking around...

Well, ATSers, some thugs showed up at my house and removed one of my kidneys and my heart. I just read that you need one of those to survive (don't recall which one, but don't have time to look it up, just post this) so I'd better work my way to the hospital.

This isn't over, ECK, I was foolin' about before, but now...Now this is war! I Want My Kidney And Heart Back, Dern It!!!

The EastCoast Syndicate means bidness.

Who's next?!

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Whew! The paramedics just left, they said the guys who cut me up must be the dumbest thugs this side of Loony Toons. I guess it turns out they actually found two cancerous growths which resembled a heart and a kidney and they took those out. Paramedic told me, when I asked him why he was looking at me like that, that if they had, in fact, gotten my heart, I wouldn't have been able to call the medics. Who'd have thunk?

Now, to take on the mob and the head of that mob, East Coast Kid.

If anyone has any suggestions for taking down that mobster and his team, email me at [email protected]. We're a not for profit revenge organization

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hate to break it to ya, JJ.. you ran into some crack-head pizza delivery man delivering illuminati "pizza."

My sources are solid.

My men will collect you the moment your eyes fall shut. And I will see you on the estate. Enjoy your vital organs now, while you can.

You'll find your new environment most pleasurable, I'm sure. Carry on.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Man, are you ever a liar on top of it all! I just blinked, and...Whadda ya know, no thugs with baseball bats and scalpels! Imagine my shock! Now, if they're waiting until I fall asleep, I may end up telling y'all about the story of the three dudes breaking into my room with baseball bats and scalpels before I sent them a little early to meet their maker. Or, I may not say anything for a long, long time

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join