It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

was the attack on the WORLD trade center an attack on the WORLD or just america???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
was the attack on the WORLD trade center an attack on the WORLD or just america???

i think the US has been saying that it has been an attack on them and "freedom"...

if we catch bin laden, will he be tried in world court???

i hope he does...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Well it was the WORLD trade center and there were many no Americans in there.....so I would say the world.

Seriously, I think it was targeted for America and its citizens but that happen to be a good target they chose and otheres were in it.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Whence you capture and cut off the source of your power, you're a depleted character, and remain wholly a cavity on life support.

Deep

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Whence you capture and cut off the source of your power, you're a depleted character, and remain wholly a cavity on life support.

Deep

and this is why the world trade center was a target by "al-queda"...

you could have just said it that way

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
lol, woops. My answer was in regards to Osama being captured. Personaly, I don't believe he even commited the attacks on 9/11. It seems very illogical when it comes to the mechanics of such an attack.

Deep

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
lol, woops. My answer was in regards to Osama being captured. Personaly, I don't believe he even commited the attacks on 9/11. It seems very illogical when it comes to the mechanics of such an attack.

Deep

very interesting...

can you explain more???

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
well since they kill people from many different countries so yeah they attacked the world. i mean u seen them attack on other countries besides America.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I think it was an attack on the world. It certainly got most of the world involved.

What puzzles me about 911 was that Bin Laden supposedly orchistrated it. OK, so you make an attack, say "Hey, I did it! Here I am! Nah nah!", knowing full well what would happen. If you really want to attack the US why close the window of opportunity after one strike? I mean, why not leave the US wondering where they got hit from so as to make it easier to strike again. Better yet, make it look like another extremist group did it so while they look that way, strike from the other way. I don't remember it taking very long at all for the US to know where to point the finger. Shortly thereafter, we go to war. Almost too convenient.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeThinking1
I think it was an attack on the world. It certainly got most of the world involved.

What puzzles me about 911 was that Bin Laden supposedly orchistrated it. OK, so you make an attack, say "Hey, I did it! Here I am! Nah nah!", knowing full well what would happen. If you really want to attack the US why close the window of opportunity after one strike? I mean, why not leave the US wondering where they got hit from so as to make it easier to strike again. Better yet, make it look like another extremist group did it so while they look that way, strike from the other way. I don't remember it taking very long at all for the US to know where to point the finger. Shortly thereafter, we go to war. Almost too convenient.

i think that "they" knew it was bin laden before he took credit for the attack...

i mean...

its kinda' odvious...

he tried to bring them down in '91 but failed...

so he tried again...

new topics

top topics

join