It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greenstar?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Does anyone know more about Greenstar Programming/Operation Greenstar? I heard it was mind control programming in which a person were programmed to have fake alien abduction/invasion scenerios. Thanks!

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
According to Merger's blog:

Check the Fri Dec 03, 2004: Mind-Control and Programming types..

blogs.abovetopsecret.com...

Greenstar Programming: Is the programming of Staged alien invasion scenarios. You will find that most abductees are programmed with this. This is government based programming, not alien. From a reliable source, there have been 'little' alien abductions since 1969, however everything since is all government based, with masked memories to make the abductees believe they have been abducted. Some abductees are told to give 'secret codes' to the people of earth (I have come across one such person). This is purely to activate OTHER greenstar programming victims.

There is supposed to be a staged invasion in the next few years, one other source says its to be in 2005 - that I don't know, all I know its supposed to be soon. People with Greenstar programming will rise, some programmed to prevent chaotic experiences amongst the population, others to become fascilitators during this scenario. The most important part to acknowledge is that this invasion is FAKE. UFO's 'attacking' that people will see, will actually be technology called the 'Blue Beam Project' which was developed at the Montauk Project, Long Island. It is a holographic projection of space craft which have density, and look real 3D...

He knows more about this than me...if you want you could U2U merger...

[edit on 27-5-2005 by mwen]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
However, you could also read this article...

It could be fictional or truthfull or little bit of both...but you'll get the idea about this Greenstar thing, and it's connection with the New World Religion programming...

Source:
www.crawford2000.co.uk...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwen
He knows more about this them me...if you want you could U2U merger...

How do you U2U someone?

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
check the 3 links below the signature...

then on the to: line put the user name merger...

and so one just like doing email...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
And sorry if I triggered any one, not that they would know!

Greenstar might tie in with Blue Beam, however, in the sense that it might look like a comet is coming, and then someone comes and saves us from it, perhaps?

But yes, how extensive the lengths are required for faking an ET invasion are most fascinating.

You could take out all satellites, and the world would be forced to take notice, and without 'official' word on what happened to all satellites, rumors might run rampant, after which ships could appear in the sky, or transmissions on our TVs.

Just speculatin'

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
So does Greenstar prove that alien life is nonexisistent? If so what can anyone say of the 'non-abduction' scenerios in which aliens have been seen? ie: Kecksburg Incident, Flatwoods Monster Incident

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Born
So does Greenstar prove that alien life is nonexisistent? If so what can anyone say of the 'non-abduction' scenerios in which aliens have been seen? ie: Kecksburg Incident, Flatwoods Monster Incident

No, it doesn't prove anything, other than people in power with money could possibly use it as an expedient method for whatever purpose they deem necessary, if ever one else falls for it .... Right out of the X-Files to all intent an purpose, but without the alien/earthman secret gettogether thing.

top topics

join