It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The newscaster who did the story is solid. I checked him out, he's won several national awards for some investigative reporting. He's been in the news business since high school, and has been working for KTNV for about a year and 4 months. He doesn't seem to do paranormal stories as a norm, it looks like, if KTNV is, in fact, doing a week on paranormal investigations (nothing about this on their website), was a burp in his career.

There is another possibility. This never aired. Have we heard anything from Vegas ATSers about it being broadcast yet? I've been away and can't read through the 4,824,245,954 posts which were made while I was away. It could be that he hired the news staff to do a fake broadcast for his movie. He may have even done it on April first, and just released it now. In doing so, he may have been able to convince the news staff to go along with the prank.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
OK... read kellters post...
the guy is a con artist... he wants money... and wants to do pay per view...
and says god told him to do it... (get on pay per view)

don't ya think that if god wanted us to know something...he would make sure it was FREE?

Funniest part is he talks about a vow of poverty on his website. Why not, then, just release the footage to news agencies all over the country and let folks view it for free?

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Wow, when you look at it, it doesn't seem to look real.

As it looks like the video was edited, either way I don't think it's a balloon, it looks more like a light.

I don't doubt this prophet can summon "something".. but the fact he keeps calling them aliens and angels, and has all this religious stuff stuck into it makes it seem like he isn't summoning any kind of alien spaceship.

[edit on 27-5-2005 by Ksnazdnzon]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Have we heard anything from Vegas ATSers about it being broadcast yet?

I sent an email to the stations News Director - Craig Hume, hopefully he will be able to answer some of these questions.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
My research.

I am the prophet dulcimer, I see the following links.

www.prweb.com...

The spaceship will hover in the sky, not far from Nellis Air Force base, for almost two days. All Las Vegans will be able to see it, day and night, before it goes back up into space.

Yahoo link about yahweh

There is a difference between UFOs and spaceships. UFOs are usually small flying objects: glowing orbs, metallic spheres, satellite-type flying machines, etc. And, their flight patterns suggest that they are not of this world.

But, spaceships are large futuristic vehicles that are clearly designed to carry passengers in like you see in the movies.

Since 1979, more than 1,500 UFOs and/or spaceships have appeared on Prophet Yahweh's signal before witnesses or at unawares.

More yahwehness!

Even more yahweh !

Tom King yahweh in person

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
maybe this thread will end up on here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
One day!!!! 9 Pages in one day

this is pretty convincing stuff. I don't think Ive seen a thread with so much traffic in so little time....um....ever!

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
In the video the news guy was in on it, look at the video a few more times.
the object appears to be (CGI) This is probably Propaganda for the War of the Words Movie. It might be ment to give the movie more hype.

Also, it is my observation that the news and media will use this man for A massive dis-information act. He seems to be a crazy.... he thinks he is God!

www.newadvent.org...

Reminds me of Heavens Gate!

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
5/27/2005 *** SPECIAL REPORT *** TUNE IN TONIGHT AT 8PM EASTERN! JOIN US IN THE CHAT WITH LOU EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! TRY OUT OUR NEW CHAT, IT''S WAY COOL!!! GOTO WWW.LOUGENTILE.COM , sign in and click on the left LIVE CHAT! 1ST HOUR *** SPECIAL REPORT *** Join Lou for the 1st hour when he speaks with Prophet Yahweh. Prophet has a very unique gift. He can summon UFO''s at his command.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This guy is probably a fake, take a look at this story. If he summons these UFOs at will, how come he could'nt do it in this story. he is a copycat the Amassing "Kreskin" tried this same trick and failed.

Check it out here:
www.kvbc.com...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I wouldn't doubt this guy,he looks like he is summoning the people of light/The Pledians.This is pretty cool he did it on television.Well guys please keep us informed on it.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I've watched it over and over and over and I still don't see any reason it can't be a lightly colored balloon. Watch it again, objectively, and when the camera isn't shaking around going for a zoom. You'll see it rise slowly in the clouds, just as a balloon would.

I think many are seeing what they want to see here.

BTW, this is a fluff piece obviously, that they do at the end of the newscast. I could do this same trick with a helium balloon purchased at Toys R Us....I'm not really that impressed, sorry.

Now, if he pulls off this UFO visibile to all Las Vegas hovering for two days....THEN I'll feel differently, otherwise, gotta call foul on this one....though I know I'm in the minority here....

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Important update for those following this thread.
I am about to call this guy again for the 3rd time.

Please start a list of questions you would like answered and I will see if he agrees to answer.

I will allow a window of 1 hour for the questions and will call him at the end of the one hour from this post time.

I will return after the call to post his answers. I'd like to beat Coast to Coast to some questions so please make them good ones.
Serious questions only.

Let's see how it goes.

Thanks.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Ask him why he has claimed that these are God's angels, but also stated they are aliens intent on taking us over.

Ask him why he is claiming to just go public now when in fact he made the same statement in the late 90's.

Ask him if he spent any time in Kansa. *
* (J/k)

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Interesting, but not that interesting, ya know?

I have seen hundreds, if not thousands of fuzzy orb UFO videos. Many far more interesting than this one. The only difference being here that a man claims to summon them.

I am going to have to wait to see him summon more. Something hopefully larger and with far more definition than a small fuzzy ball in the sky.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Ask him if he has used a telescope to see the object up close.

Ask him if why he thinks they come to him.

Ask him if he must be directly under where he summons it.

Heh, I don't expect these or even any of them answered.

He'd probally go.. I SUMMON ALIENS OF SPACE OF ANGELS OF GOD, I AM YAHWEH! POVERTY! PAY PER VIEW! GOD WANTS ME TO LOVE YOU. I AM GOD!

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Gazrok summed it up for me.

If this next ufo hovers and stays for 2 days, its a different story.

As for now it could be anything.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Ask him whys hes trying to make money off this, dont let him use the "god told me to" answer either.

Also, ask him if he can summon them, why doesnt he get them to come closer to the ground or even land rather than just be a speck in the distance. That way he could be seen to be 100% genuine.

[edit on 27-5-2005 by Flyer]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I've watched it over and over and over and I still don't see any reason it can't be a lightly colored balloon. Watch it again, objectively, and when the camera isn't shaking around going for a zoom. You'll see it rise slowly in the clouds, just as a balloon would.

not that im taking sides, but what do you make of the scene with the light pole when the object 'jumps' in ways that dont seem readily possible? (2:31)

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
My opinion after thinking it through, IT REEKS. Sorry but this guy is now going to do a pay per view. Give me a break.

If something spectacular happens over Vegas, then all bets are off.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join