It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Ive been doing some Googling and there are references to the Prophet beginning around 1998.

Here is a post from 1997 ufomind referencing Prophet Yahweh.

I found This cached in Google which may be a message spoken to Prophet Yahweh from Yahweh.

Found lots more stuff, need to organize everything.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
Just keep straight - I'm still not calling this one either way!

smart move....anybody "definitively" calling this either way, is not being fair....eveybody has their opinions and suspicions, but no one KNOWS for sure. only time will tell.

[edit on 27-5-2005 by el cid]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
I mean... I don't see marketing execs ok'ing the use of the name 'Yahweh'.

US corporations ridiculing and making fun of Islamic religion when the country is at war with Islamic countries? ... nah... never happen.

I'm leaning towards Val's game promotion theory.

Does this game have a release date? Maybe with a release party in Vegas... next week?

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Can someone please give me a clean link to download the vid? I would like to host this video

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
At first I didn't think it was about money, section 14 (from 2nd link in my above post) kinda changes my mind.

14. My Worldwide Pay-Per-View Summonings

Thus Says Yahweh Unto Me:

TRAVEL FROM HOUSING PROJECT TO HOUSING PROJECT, CITY-TO-CITY, AND NATION-TO-NATION CALLING TOGETHER THE ISRAELITE PEOPLE FOR MY NAME’S SAKE.

WHEN THEY ARE BEFORE YOU, CALL DOWN MY UFOS AND SPACESHIPS FOR THEM TO SEE DURING YOUR TELEVISION SHOW PRODUCTIONS.

WHEN YOU GET ON MAINSTREAM TELEVISION, START SUMMONING MY SIGHTINGS FOR MONEY SO THAT THE LAND FOR MY SURVIVAL RETREATS, AND MY TEMPLES CAN BE BUILT.

MAKE MONEY FOR YOUR STUDENTS SO THAT YOU CAN BUY ALL THEY’LL NEED TO SURVIVE, AT MY RETREATS AND TEMPLES, AFTER YOU EVACUATE THEM FROM THE CITIES.

START YOUR TELEVISION BROADCASTS ON MAINSTREAM TELEVISION AND SOLICIT MONEY FOR ISRAEL.

SOON AFTER I START SENDING MY UFOS, AND MY ANGELS IN SPACESHIPS, OVER LIVE TELEVISION, LOCALLY, I’LL BLESS YOU TO SIGN CONTRACTS WITH THE MAJOR NATIONAL NETWORKS WORTH TENS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

THEY WILL PAY YOU HANDSOMELY FOR THE RIGHTS TO BROADCAST YOUR SUMMONINGS TO THE NATION.

AFTER THE FIRST NATIONAL BROADCAST, ALL YOUR BROADCASTS WILL BE WORLDWIDE FROM THAT POINT ON.

AS A RESULT, BILLIONS OF DOLLARS SHALL COME TO YOU, IN MY NAME, TO PREPARE FOR YOUR STUDENTS SO THEY WILL SURVIVE AND LIVE COMFORTABLY THROUGH THE HORRIBLE TIMES TO COME.

START BROADCASTING YOUR SHOWS LIVE ONLY VIA MAINSTREAM TELEVISION AND PAY-PER-VIEW VIA SATELLITE, FIBER OPTICS, AND THE INTERNET FOR THE WORLD TO SEE.

YOUR FIRST MAINSTREAM PRODUCTION WILL BE STATEWIDE THROUGHOUT THE STATE OF NEVADA.

I WILL NOT FAIL YOU AT THAT TIME.

SO PREPARE TO EXPLODE ON THE SCENE BEFORE THE ISRAELITE PEOPLE.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
All I haveta say is very interisting very "SALUTE"

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Get one of the stations to ask him to summon the mothership next time
That way there is no mistaking it.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
If "Yahweh" really thinks that millions of people will pay to see his paperview special, then maybe god is not so wise afterall

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Yeah.... right....
you all have figured out this is a big time wasting scam right?

KELLTER said it best: (or cut and pasted it)

this is a UFO money cult...

so yahwey told him to summon his UFO's down so that he could do pay per view telethons to raise money for survival camps...

UHHHH K....

read the link that KELLTER transcribed... and it is very enlightening to what kind of a con this is...

told ya... ballons and trashbags...

[edit on 27-5-2005 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Guys, I can sense the adrenaline from here, but I'm sorry to say that I think he is not the real deal. I think that this guy needs to be researched a bit more before making the statement "It's Real." I think that he’s pulling a fast one. I hate to say that this video to me is bogus. Yes, there seems to be a flying object in the air, and no this does not look like a real "Scanner" UFO. This object does look at first to be a genuine Balloon, but also mixed with a bit of (CGI). You'll probably think yeah... and how did he make it appear at that place an time, when the news crew picked it all out. Well the answer to this is simple; they’re in on it. The way the news broadcaster acts appears suspicious to me. And also note that the supposed UFO only appears at the same spot. Next to the light pole. (Could there be people waiting for the cue on the other side?) Note an error when the cameraman pulls his camera up, the UFO seems to move at the same speed and gives the impression that it disappears and then reappears. And the movement it does seems like a quick (CGI) job. When it moves erratically, the object does not look like a solid object, just a shinny light. You can compare this object to the UFO (or maybe Balloon) Clusters in Mexico and you'll definitely see the difference, the objects in Mexico are there all the time, and this object is not. And at the end of the video you can hear them say “oh… Look it’s going back to space” but notice how the camera man does not follow the object. Cause he’ll probably still have a balloon on camera and it would be to much trouble to make it go into space with (CGI)

And if you don't believe that the news people are in on it, think twice, this to me sounds like a marketing scheme for the movie War of the Worlds.
My claim might be outrageous, but could very well be true. Also note the days that he is picking for the great event, It appears he wants to create anticipation for the Movie Event of this summer. If I were all of you, I'd hold my Excitement for next weeks event. I won't Believe it until I See It. (Sound Familiar?)

Anyway, If I might be wrong, but if I am right, and this is some sort publicity stunt, this will be one of the most hurtful news hoax of all time. And will be remembered for years to come. ( And we will be ridiculed once again). Huh…. The frustration.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Okay, we've got a bit of a contradiction from the Prophet himself:

From this article www.kvbc.com...

he says "Watkins says the aliens won't attack us the way they do in the movies, but he says their intentions are anything but friendly. "And they're here, to take over, it's just that simple."

From Kellter's grab of the Prophet's point 14:

WHEN THEY ARE BEFORE YOU, CALL DOWN MY UFOS AND SPACESHIPS FOR THEM TO SEE DURING YOUR TELEVISION SHOW PRODUCTIONS.
SOON AFTER I START SENDING MY UFOS, AND MY ANGELS IN SPACESHIPS, OVER LIVE TELEVISION, LOCALLY, I’LL BLESS YOU TO SIGN CONTRACTS WITH THE MAJOR NATIONAL NETWORKS WORTH TENS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

So which is it? Are they malevolent aliens??? or God's angels?

And then this to throw in. I've completed a criminal records check on "Ramon Watkins". Unless this dude spent 97-99 in a Kansas jail for possession of more than a pound of marijuana, he has no criminal record.

And to be fair - smoking pot only makes you lie when you don't inhale.

Actually, I guess it could enhance your abilities to attract ufos! *

[edit on 5-27-2005 by Valhall]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Can some one please comment on what happens just about 2:30 minutes into the video? It appears the object jumps between two points instantaneously.

Yes..to me the object seems to "jump" @ about 2:30 min in the video. It doesn't appear to be caused by editing as the light pole to the left is visible and remains the same throughout the sequence. This is just weird...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
while people are talking about contradictions, allow me to contradict myself a few times.

First, Okay, this guy can summon UFO's--why can he not summon them to land? EH?

Okay, Second, I believe this stuff is for real (right now)
However, I betcha by this time next week we'll all be kicking ourselves for spending 8 pages (in one day!) discussing this loon. Have a nice day!

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I surely don't like the religious overtones!

I don't like the Idea the E.T.'s would be presenting themselves to us as God and his Angels!

I guess one things for sure , I'll be tuning in to Coast to Coast tonight!

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by darwinman1

However, I betcha by this time next week we'll all be kicking ourselves for spending 8 pages (in one day!) discussing this loon. Have a nice day!

Heck not me! Hoax or for real...this is as good as it gets! lol

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
quite simply we all just need to wait and see what comes out of this.

good or bad we will be entertained

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Sounds like Propaganda for War of the Worlds, the news guy is in on it. Don’t believe until you see. This video is a mix of 1 part balloon and 2 parts (CGI) Don’t be fooled! Check the video a few times and you’ll see what I mean. Marketing scheme by Mr. Speilberg.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I just did a rather through search and can't find this story on KTNV's website, and when I did a search on Google, the only article pertaining to this was on Yahoo news written by this guy. I would expect KTNV would at least have some kind of story about it, but searching for it came up blank. I have found a couple sites talking about this with the google search "prophet Yahweh summoning ufo tv news". However, they all went to the same article.

This discrepancy seems a wee bit of odd to me...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
OK... read kellters post...
the guy is a con artist... he wants money... and wants to do pay per view...
and says god told him to do it... (get on pay per view)

don't ya think that if god wanted us to know something...he would make sure it was FREE?

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
www.ufomind.com...

From that link it makes me believe it's all about the bennies and not the ones headed my way on the Jersey coast this weekend.

Quote:Because of how these UFO's and spaceships are appearing before me and allowing me to film them, I'm destined to be a wealthy man in the very near future. Maybe we can make money together on my research.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join