It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Just found out that Yawhew was contacted by a TV station in Vegas after the Colmes show last night. So we'll see what goes down tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I think something will appear in the sky tomorrow, but it might not be aliens or UFO's.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Let's say that he can summon UFOs. That still does nothing for what he plans to do or his belief structure.

A. He plans on enslaving non Jews
B. He plans on kicking the current Jews and Palestinians out of Israel
C. You must believe in Yahweh with PY as the spokesman

Seriously, how many deluded psychopaths with this agenda can we get? Everyone wants to enslave some race, take someone's land and then proclaim themselves spokesman of God. Can't they come up with something original?!

[edit on 7-14-2005 by ShadowHasNoSource]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
"Because of this, just like the Columbia launch that NASA said would take place on July 13, but had to be postponed, now YAHWEH has post poned the appearance of His spaceship until the same period next year June 1 - July 15, 2006!"

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Ok...here the sorry excuse PY has to offer...

I guess...June 1 - July 15, 2006...this will nicely go to together with this upcoming new theme on June 6, 2006....6-6-6...the anti-christ theme...
...This will also corralated with the (New World Religion (NWR) triggering...by the powers to be)

I guess his (Fake alien triggering) job is done for now...

That enough might cause a riot...hope not?

IN THE BLESSED AND HOLY NAME OF YAHWEH

Dear pystudents and pyufos,

I received the email, below, from one of you about what I had to say if no spaceship appeared before the July 15th deadline.

I have received many others asking the same questions.

Here are the questions and below it are my answers to those questions:

> Hello, What will you do if at the morning of july the 16th no spaceship has descneded from sky to fulfill your prophecy? Could you please tell us what to expect from our pystudent-group's teacher if this situation occurs? Lots of us have told many of our friends that a spaceship would come from the sky and sit over las vegas for a day and a half and commited our faith in you. I'd personnaly would like to know what you think you'll probably do if nothin happens and your prophecy isn't fulfilled so I'll probably know better what to say to all my family and friends who trust what I am telling them as of today, july 14th...

This event I started from June 1 - July 15, 2005 was billed as a media only event.

It was for the media only, and the public was not invited.

I even turned away people who were coming to Las Vegas because the event was not for the public.

I made it clear from the beginning that this event was for the media and that the sightings I prophecized of was going to appear for the cameras of the media to film.

If you go to the press release below, you will see that this is true; in it I said:

www.prweb.com...

"For only 45 days, starting June 1st until July 15, 2005, Prophet Yahweh, Seer of Yahweh, will be calling down UFOs and spaceships for the news media to film and photograph. During this time, a spaceship will descend, on Prophet's signal, and sit in the skies over Las Vegas, Nevada for almost two days... But, starting June 1st until July 15th (45 days) Prophet is going public by opening up to the news media. He will demonstrate his ability to call down UFOs and spaceships, on-demand, for them to film and photograph."

Also, in my releases to my groups, since this thing started, I said the following:

Date: Mon Jun 6, 2005 7:42 pm
Subject: More Revealations And Instructions Received In The Night
"In the visions, I saw myself calling all the TV stations in the Las Vegas area and talking to them. I heard myself saying something about them bringing their cameras before me so I can summon for them. This I have not done! Only a couple of TV stations contacted me.

"After seeing me aggressively contacting the TV stations here, I heard the following words:

"THIS IS WHAT YOU MUST DO. SUMMON ONLY FOR TELEVISION STATIONS. SPREAD YOUR HANDS ONLY FOR TELEVISION STATIONS. NOW YOU ARE IN TUNE WITH ME AND MY WILL FOR YOU."

Date: Tue Jun 7, 2005 9:03 am
Subject: Revealations/Instructions Received - No. 2

Dear List,

Last night, while sleep, I heard the following words from the voice that calls itself YAHWEH:

"CALL ALL LOCAL TELEVISIONS STATIONS AND TELL THEM TO ASSIGN YOU A DEDICATED CAMERA TEAM WHOSE JOB IS TO DO NOTHING BUT COVER YOUR SUMMONINGS TO ME FOR THE UFOS AND SPACESHIP. TELL THEM TO NOT AIR ANYTHING UNTIL AFTER EVERY THING IS DONE WHEN THEY HAVE ALL THEY SIGHTINGS THEY NEED AND THE SPACESHIP TO PROVE THAT WE EXIST AND THAT MY DELEGATION IS HERE READY TO INTERVENE IN THE AFFAIRS OF THE WORLD. FOR THE MOMENT IS OURS AND THE MOMENT IS AT HAND. FOR I WILL DESCEND IN A SPACESHIP FOR ALL TO SEE. AT THAT TIME, I WANT TO BE FILMED BY LOCAL TV NEWS."

Date: Tue Jun 7, 2005 10:30 am
Subject: Revelations/Instructions Received - No. 3

"TAKE ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS AND GO GIVE IT TO HIM AND TELL HIM THAT IS ALL YOU HAVE AND GET THE RIGHTS TO USE THE PROPERTY FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE 45 DAYS. SUMMON ONLY THERE FOR NOW ON; YOU GAVE THE MEDIA A CHANCE TO PICK THE PLACE AND TIME. FORGET THAT NOW. DON'T FOLLOW THEIR DICTATES ANYMORE; YOU MUST FOLLOW ONLY MINE, AND THEY MUST FOLLOW WHAT YOU SAY. STOP LISTENING TO THEIR INSTRUCTIONS AND THEIR DEMANDS AND FOLLOW NOT THEIR ADVICE. THEY MUST FOLLOW ME THROUGH YOU OR THERE IS NO DEAL... NEVER LET ANY MEDIA, OR ANYONE ELSE, MUZZLE YOU BECAUSE THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE TO ME... NEVER ENTER INTO CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENTS OF ANY KIND WITH ANYONE AGAIN AND SELL NOT YOUR RIGHTS TO ANYONE EVER. NEVER LET ANYONE TAKE CONTROL FROM YOU LIKE YOU JUST DID BY AGREEING NOT TO MENTION THEM OVER THE INTERNET AND NOT SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON BECAUSE THAT COMES WITH THE DEAL. IF THEY CAN'T DEAL WITH IT AND ARE NOT PREPARED TO HANDLE THE PUBLIC RESPONSE, THEN FORGET THEM. THE SPACESHIP WILL DESCEND; IT WILL APPEAR FOR ALL TO SEE; IT WILL BE SEEN BY MANY PEOPLE IN LAS VEGAS AND AROUND THE WORLD WITH THE MEDIA PRESENT."

Now, consider this closely.

Initially, the media accepted the deal, and so did YAHWEH.

Then, YAHWEH wasted no time in sending the first round of His UFOs that were to precede the descent of the spaceship over the skies of Las Vegas.

After ABC TV-13 filmed a couple YAHWEH's UFOs, on my prayer signal, they and all the media broke the agreement and backed out of the deal!

All the local television stations refused to talk to me.

Nationally syndicated shows like "The Maury Show" ignored me, and "A Current Affair" called me and told me they would be in Las Vegas that coming weekend and never showed up and when I called them back, it was clear that they had decided not to cover me like all the rest of the media.

Even the main newspapers here in Las Vegas, the "Las Vegas Sun/Review Journal" and the Internet paper "The Las Vegas Tribune" pulled out after contacting me stating how they wanted to spend quality time with me so they could document what my life is like.

Because of this, just like the Columbia launch that NASA said would take place on July 13, but had to be postponed, now YAHWEH has post poned the appearance of His spaceship until the same period next year June 1 - July 15, 2006!

This is based on the conditions in the next section below.

YAHWEH MADE IT CLEAR THAT THERE WOULD BE A POSTPONEMENT
OF THE APPEARANCE OF HIS SPACESHIP IN PREVIOUS EMAILS TO YOU!

Date: Wed Jun 8, 2005 7:43 am
Subject: Revealations/Instructions Received - No. 3

"SET UP MY SUMMONING SITE AND CENTRALIZE MY OPERATIONS THERE ON THAT PROPERTY INSTEAD OF CITY PARKS. THE MEDIA HAD THEIR CHANCE TO PICK THE PLACE AND THE TIME NOW YOU TAKE THAT FROM THEM AND YOU TELL THEM THE TIME TO BE AT MY SUMMONING SITE. THIS GIVES YOU A GREATER CONTROL OVER MY OPERATION AT YOUR HANDS.

1. DEVELOP MY SUMMONS SITE AND PUT A FENCE AROUND IT IF YOU CAN

2. AND BRING IN THE HIGH SPEED CABLE, DSL, AND FIBER OPTIC LINES.

3. GET HIGH DEFINITION CAMERAS AND GET STARTED SUMMONING AGAIN.

4. FORM A CAMERA CREW AND FIND PEOPLE TO HIRE AS STAFF.

5. GET TRUCKS TO START YOUR CARAVANS BACK INTO THE REMOTE WILDERNESS AREAS WHERE I WILL DESCEND FOR YOU TO GET CLOSE UP VIEWS OF ME, ON FILM, THAT WOULD PANIC THE CITIES IF I DESCENDED THAT LOW."

DEAR LISTS, YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DO ALL OF THAT BY JULY 15TH WITH ME HAVING SENT THAT MESSAGE TO YOU ON JUNE 8 (see headers above)

This will take time, effort, and money to accomplish. However, if I move quickly, I can be ready by this time next year but only with the blessings of the most high YAHWEH on my mind.

Well, there you have it.

This was all before your eyes and you did not see it, but I did.

Now, you know exactly how all this is going to happen over time.

This gives me the time to do YAHWEH's will in a way that guarantees that His spaceship will be seen worldwide for all humanity to see.

A year will past very fast; before you know it, June 1 2006 will be here.

In subsequent emails, I will send you emails to let you know what my next move is.

At that time, you will understand the task at hand.

In closing, let me say that it was the media who broke the covenant with YAHWEH and not me or YAHWEH!

YAHWEH came through from the beginning and after the media filmed it and other media found out about it, they all rejected YAHWEH's offer!

So, what is YAHWEH to do when the conditions that He wanted, the media present and ready to film his UFOs and spaceships, were not met by the media?

He postponed it for a year so there would not be a half cocked operation against His will that He did not like and that was not what He wanted in order for Him to send the ship.

You can take this or leave it; as for me, I am going to institute the next phase of YAHWEH's plan to reveal His spaceships to the world!

Just wait until you hear it in the coming emails.

www.pyah.tv...

Thread Closed!

....well if the Mods want to...

[edit on 14-7-2005 by mwen]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hehehe..To all the die hard fans of PY I know it's childish but let me be the first to say....I Told You So!

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
AWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
This guy is nothing but a racist, mean, aggressive, ingnorant, weirdo. I've come to realize this. He's bad for Ufology. I'm done with this guy. What a shame...

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Why is it that obvious hoaxes like this and the Aussie bloak thread get so much coverage? You guys only feed clowns like this. In reality Aussie Bloak had more credibility than this guy. What does that say? Over 60 pages dedicated to this clown that claims to be able to summon UFO's. This earns this thread the "WTF?!?!" of the year award. Seriously.

Maybe we should discuss the demolition of the WTC 1, 2 and 5 while we are at it.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
i come to this thread because its hilarious!

awww poor PY lost all his followers today lol

remember when PY said this "If i cannot summon a spaceship down I will be a false prophet"

He said that
So hes a fake false prophet basically

what a fraud...can we get criminal charges filed perhaps?

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
YOU ARE RIDICULOUS MR. PROFIT MAHWAY!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

after all the money and attention he generated FROM and FOR his cause he ends take the most anal route out of it. I can't believe this guy actually waited till the VERY VERY end to blame it all on the inadequate fame of his yahweh. i can't believe he whined that the great and most powerful yahweh couldn't even get a minute of fame. what a loser ... take your money and run buddy!!

does he honestly believe that america could fall twice for a religious hustling con artist that he proved himself out to be? does he honesly think that he would get ANY kinda of respect next year from ANYONE or from any media source? he must think we're as stupid as he is!

wow man... how silly!

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
im gonna sue him.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Don't laugh to hard.. Cause the joke is on all who believed him. They paid the 7.95 and made him $750,000 richer. He is no fool, he knew how it would turn out. God damn him to hell... The million dollar challenge was a cover up, he really did make that supposed quarter of a mil (erroneus calculation). He just covered up his dumb-ass with that crap story.

But never mind his dumb ass, I am confident that with my new camera and my 650-2600mm lens I will indeed get the best UFO photos ever. As soon as I take some good UFO pics I will post them here, you will see that Spaceships and UFOs are real, and not something that is imaginary or for the insane.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
Don't laugh to hard.. Cause the joke is on all who believed him. They paid the 7.95 and made him $750,000 richer. He is no fool, he knew how it would turn out. God damn him to hell... The million dollar challenge was a cover up, he really did make that supposed quarter of a mil (erroneus calculation). He just covered up his dumb-ass with that crap story.

Glad I did not pay anything...

Looks like this mind-controlled "BOS" completed his programming function up to the last minutes...We just have to wait for what the Puppet Maester would do with him now...Probably terminating the programming or put the puppet inside its box...

But never mind his dumb ass, I am confident that with my new camera and my 650-2600mm lens I will indeed get the best UFO photos ever. As soon as I take some good UFO pics I will post them here, you will see that Spaceships and UFOs are real, and not something that is imaginary or for the insane.

Hope you hadn't just bought that camera because of PY!

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Does anybody know were he lives...

I think I finally understand why he need protection from them Bloods Gangsters...

He just a Wankster...or Wimpster!

[edit on 14-7-2005 by mwen]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Man, you should read some of the ugly messages posted in his site, against him....

anyway, here an older post:

Date: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:30 pm

Subject: I Was Contacted By TV Station! - This May It! prophetyahweh

Send Email Send Email
IN THE BLESSED AND HOLY NAME OF YAHWEH

Dear pystudents and pyufos,

Last night after the Alan Colmes show, I was contacted by a local mainstream television station about putting me to the test.

They took out more time than I expected to communicate with me about all the details.

They are fully aware that I my summoning event ends tomorrow July 15th.

They said that I am to be on a moment's call, and they will call me letting me know where to come to perform my summons for their cameras.

I told them that I will be there.

My security team and I are just sitting here waiting for the call.

I truly believe a spaceship will appear on this summons!

However, at the very least, I will be documented calling down a magnificent UFO for the cameras of another mainstream TV station to film.

Regardless, if these people call me, I will go out under the skies of Las Vegas, in YAHWEH's name, completely unmoved by the opportunity and only concerned about allowing YAHWEH to reveal Himself as the only concious and living deity in existence.

Let's see if this TV station will call me today or tomorrow.

If not, I will announce the end of my Media-Only Summoning Event 2005.
www.pyah.tv...

Hopefully this is not a way to terminate him...live? watch out for sniper(s)

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Wow... umm ATS members no one assasinate this guy please... let everyone get there moneyback first... i think its time for lawsuits...

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   
i knew he was a f ucken fraud...

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Haha.

This guy makes me want to smack him right in that ugly mug of his.

He say's his summoning will be postponed until the same time next year.

Im glad i didnt give him a penny of my hard earned cash,and i would not as i didnt believe this phallus could summon UFO's at will, the only thing people can learn from this is not to give money to someone who wears a turban...who prays saying he can summon the most sought after conspiracy of all time for all to see...whilst wearing a shirt with his website name across it.

I doubt that anyone is going to wait another year for him to say the same story again.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by inspiringyouth
Wow... umm ATS members no one assasinate this guy please... let everyone get there moneyback first... i think its time for lawsuits...

Hehehe maybe you should just let it go and take it as a lesson learned.

I mean if you gave some stranger, who claimed to materialise spaceships, money...then I'm laughing at you not Yahway dude.

People are suckered into spending their cash on things that are a scam everyday...Fashion for example.
I don't support Yahway dude, but I don't see much difference....

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join