It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
After viewing all ten videos on the site I am again becoming skeptical.

Reason? Because a poster above pointed out plastic bag/sack which I am starting to think it might be and then the other videos appear to be mylar balloons after close examination. My verdict is still out but my scale is leaning towards hoax. How he did the news one I have no idea.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by enrage
someone from ATS should do a interview with him before the big UFO Landing event next week.

This place will go nuts if he can get a 'fleet' of these things (be that balloons with lights, psychic projections, or spaceships) to fly over the vegas strip at the moment I assume he'll announce tonight on the radio. I brought up the Prophet yahweh thing this morning at just after 9am and there are already over 100 combined posts on this topic alone.

I imagine that, if one combines all threads, that there could be over a thousand posts on this guy by next weekend IF his ships appear over LV.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Ok...
here is another little experiment for all those that haven't been obsessed with UFO's for the last 20years... (from an obsessed fanatic)

grab a plastic sack... the cheap cornstarch ones work great...
go outside and hold it over your airconditioner fan (while it is blowing up)...
wait 5 minutes for it to gain enough altitude...
add beer, and whallaaa... your very own UFO experience...

better yet...call a TV station, and tell them you can "summon" ufo's... but not very close... then act like you are meditating, say a few words, then find the same plastic sack in the sky (it ought to be doing some great acrobatics with the mid level thermals by now) and woo hoo... you a superstar!

listen up you amatuers...
think common, before uncommon...
and there are a LOT of common possibilities for these...
and the people that keep saying that it is doing some amazing moves... no more so than any balloon can do in the thermals coming off the valleys of california coastal cities. remember... the camera moves much faster than the object when it zooms in...

it amazes me... the Brazilian Air Force finally discloses that it has chased otherworldy UFO's for over 40years(including the possesion of 2 aliens), and no one cares...

BUT a self proclaimed prophet points at a balloon and a trash sack and you all drool...
WTF?
come on... you all are smarter than that...
think... if he wanted to prove this... then have em come in for a closeup... Mr Demill.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong

it amazes me... the Brazilian Air Force finally discloses that it has chased otherworldy UFO's for over 40years(including the possesion of 2 aliens), and no one cares...

Wait, where are the links to that? this week i've only seen speculation as to what Brazil MIGHT do... I haven't seen any stories yet that involve Brazil saying, directly, that they have aliens.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Lanotom

Have you discussed with the mods if you could post any more of the videos? I'd really like to see more.

Let me ask about the internally lighted balloon theory that was proposed by the soon to be Supreme Chancellor Gazrok. How much light would have to be generated to be seen that clearly during the day from that far away through "Mylar" or what one would suppose to be something like Mylar??? Why have one internally lit on one video and have the other not? Not that it's a big deal, but it just seems it would be more pricey to pull it off.

Peace

[edit on 27-5-2005 by Dr Love]

[edit on 27-5-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I guess we'll to wait next Week to see who is right and who is wrong...

I think it's more of a triggering moment than an actual event...just my opinion...

[edit on 27-5-2005 by mwen]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed that when it moves very fast in the shot, the lightpole is still in view? It moves at that speed while the camera moves slightly in the that split second as you can see by the ligth tower moving slightly verticle. It seems as if the camera's following it though, but relative to the lightpole it moved faster than the camera view. So the camera movement might not explain that sudden "teleportation". Either frames have been cut out, or this is definately not a balloon.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
does this prove UFOs are real or God???

the man used religion (he prayed) to summon the UFO...

also...

if gazork (the king of aliens and UFOs here at ATS) doesn't believe, i will not...

it was an amazing video though...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Where did he get this knowledge to summon ufo's?

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
if gazork (the king of aliens and UFOs here at ATS) doesn't believe, i will not...

i'm sure gaz wouldn't advise you to do that, as he is still not sure of what to make of it.

watch it a few more times and form your own opinion.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Where did he get this knowledge to summon ufo's?

If you listen to the first video, they said he learn it from reading the old testamony of the bible in hebrew...

[edit on 27-5-2005 by mwen]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I am posting a few more videos so that I can hear what others have to say.

www.putfile.com...

www.putfile.com...

Listen to the way he starts to explain the second video and how he says looks like two balloons structured for the illusion.

Sorry second video didn't post it was too big 15 mb.
Can someone point me to a freeware video splitter for asf or wmv?

Again, I take full responsibility for posting these videos.

I am not posting these videos at the request of ATS Admin, it's members or staff.

[edit on 27-5-2005 by Lanotom]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
According to the first video he gained the knowledge from the hebrew old testament. I've been looking for this information to see what he does to get these to appear. Hey if he says that he will teach a person to do it for free and it works does that makes him a true prophet?

-Aza

doh someone posted faster then me

[edit on 27-5-2005 by Azathoth]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Has anyone noticed that when it moves very fast in the shot, the lightpole is still in view? It moves at that speed while the camera moves slightly in the that split second as you can see by the ligth tower moving slightly verticle. It seems as if the camera's following it though, but relative to the lightpole it moved faster than the camera view. So the camera movement might not explain that sudden "teleportation". Either frames have been cut out, or this is definately not a balloon.

thats what im seeing. there is a section around 2:31 that the object climbs at a rate impossible to be explained off as a 'thermal' or anything of the like.

not to say that the video couldnt have been doctored, but the audio plays right over it while the prophet is saying something about it going to nellis.

im undecided at best, but ill refer back to what helen had said about 'false prophets' and leave it at that.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom

I am posting a few more videos so that I can hear what others have to say.

www.putfile.com...

www.putfile.com...

Listen to the way he starts to explain the second video and how he says looks like two balloons structured for the illusion.

Again, I take full responsibility for posting these videos.

I am not posting these videos at the request of ATS Admin, it's members or staff.

All I get is audio. The video doesn't appear???

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   

it amazes me... the Brazilian Air Force finally discloses that it has chased otherworldy UFO's for over 40years(including the possesion of 2 aliens), and no one cares..

Please don't generalize, that's irritating. I myself care a lot about that. Varginha is the smoking gun for me. But indeed i thought there would have been more discussions about this on ATS. Brazilian disclosure is a huge event, the biggest since a long time. I hope it is the one which is gonna "start it all", if you know what i mean.

Concerning Yahweh sighting, of course it can be a hoax, but apparently the reporter choose his own place for the event. So how could the prophet have done it ? The only way would be if he has some accomplice whose he told the location. My verdict at this time : i dunno...

[edit on 27/5/2005 by Musclor]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Also in the news footage it seems that he is startled when the reporter says that it is coming back towards them. He is like what oh snap they are gonna see it's a balloon. Then he starts with the praise.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO COOL!!!! I just want to know, what was the date of the interview....god this so cool, Im totally shocked, I freegin psyched! But you never know, he could of faked it, guess im gonna wait till next week to see what happens.

[edit on 27-5-2005 by Striker122]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor...the reporter choose his own place for the event. So how could the prophet have done it ? Do he have some accomplice whose he told his location ?

Originally posted by Lanotom
How he did the news one I have no idea.

If it is a hoax, he did it the same as the others. The launching/controlling crew ( however it might be done) would simply discretely follow him to the location of the shoot. While the news crew are doing their setup thing, there would be plenty of time to get things aloft.

[edit on 5/27/2005 by eaglewingz]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Lanotom:
media was removed...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join