It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I spoke to him twice today, once when I could'nt log on and then after I saw the video to express to him that as a skeptic I was impressed. He was a very pleasant guy and was more then willing to talk with me.

If there is anyone here who has a good interview skill I would suggest that you call him toll free at 1-800-314-4847 and speak with him. He is very open to media request.

I asked him if he was planning on teaching this and he said yes that he would and he has. He said he does not have any power to do this and that we can all do this.

I spoke with him for about ten minutes and he is a very interesting guy.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Gaz,

Its quite possible that there is no clip on the website because it didn't get good attention. Alot of newstations like to show the currently hot news. While this would seem pretty hot, its not as mainstream as a shooting or a car chase. One could email the news station and ask for a transcript of the news story. That would true proof. Of the story that is.

Cheers

-Aza

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Can someone please post screenshots for us dialup folks.

This has me interested and i cant even see it

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Do you think that any air base would ever verify this if it was for real?

The air force base wouldnt be the one to verifiy the tape there are plenty of places to do that. I would like to see it sent to a third-party or maybe SEVERAL third parties to be examined. If its on the up and up whats the harm?

I believe in UFOs myself I am just not convinced that every light in the sky is one.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I'm sure there are plenty of webcams in Las Vegas that we can access via the web in June.

Here's a link to Las Vegas web cams to get you started:

www.lasvegaswebcams.com...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Gazrok and his balloons

When you look at the close-up, it looks more plasma shiny ball than a simple balloon. It also moves very fast.
The thing that still bug me though is the anomaly in the video at 2:27...

[edit on 27/5/2005 by Musclor]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Gaz,

I agree that the balloon hoax theory is the best conventional one so far, but it should be noted that the reporter says that he chose the location and not Prophet Yahweh. You wouldn't have heard this without audio (BTW, my audio at work is horrible, so I'm sure I missed something).

Also, so far as the station goes... a lot of stuff doesn't appear on my local stations' sites that I know got broadcast. It could be that they want to save the footage for their next broadcast (so as to hike ratings).

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Gaz,

Its quite possible that there is no clip on the website because it didn't get good attention. Alot of newstations like to show the currently hot news. While this would seem pretty hot, its not as mainstream as a shooting or a car chase. One could email the news station and ask for a transcript of the news story. That would true proof. Of the story that is.

Cheers

I have very little doubt this is a perfectly legit newscast... It's not just the video though, not one iota of the STORY is there it seems... I really can't say much about it right now, as without the sound, I'm not getting the whole story here.

EDIT: Someone should really take some screenshots and post them. I would, but my work computer is HORRIBLE for doing such things....and it looks like crap...

[edit on 27-5-2005 by Gazrok]

link   
I emailed the video to the following places for their review:

MUFON
CSETI
UFO CASEBOOK
DISCLOSURE PROJECT

I'll et you know what they say about if and when they reply...

link   
the second one that LAN posted looked just like a plastic sack riding a thermal current... even had the familiar butterfly/t-shirt shape...

haven't any of you ever looked up int he air before?
come on people...
go outside right now...
look around... carefully... for about 20 seconds on a specific area, then go to the next...
you will see SOMETHING... floating UFO... wow... who would have thunk it... and all you had to do was walk outside...
it is alright...the computer will be there when you get back... just go look...

there is all kinds of junk that looks suspicious up in the air, and until you try to video it, you wont realize how hard it is to zoom and keept he object in veiw... and before you know it, the trashbag you have been videoing will "teleport" several times until you find it again at that zoom...

again...I know UFO's are real... Just not these...

has anyone stopped to think....
why him? or the fact that these don't come down over his head... they appear within a 20mile area of sky....

if he could call them, don't you think he could ask for a closeup....

[edit on 27-5-2005 by LazarusTheLong]

[edit on 27-5-2005 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I emailed the video to the following places for their review:

MUFON
CSETI
UFO CASEBOOK
DISCLOSURE PROJECT

Excellent idea... might want to send to the "other" side too...(i.e. csicop.org)

Gazrok and his balloons

Ordinary before Extraordinary and all....

I hope to really look at this in depth when I get home...will send the wife to get her nails done or something...so she isn't going
at me....

I love her to death, but she just doesn't get this hobby of mine...

[edit on 27-5-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Excellent idea... might want to send to the "other" side too...(i.e. csicop.org)

the more the merrier

I would just like to see it examined a little closer

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I would too Gaz, but not from my work computer. I don't think someone needs to see a JFCOM banner in the background.

-Aza

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This is no balloon. Nothing can move like that , I felt like I was part of a movie while watching it. Explain how something can move as fast as it did, as agile as it did, and be a ballon.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I just sent an email to the stations News Director - Craig Hume asking him to confirm the authenticity of the clip. I will let you know how he responds.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
dial up users, a photo wont really do much, it's the typical ball of light way up in the sky...

mebbe one of the photoshop masters could make a small animated .gif for ya'll?

I dont know how to take a picture of the video, it gives me a black screen when i try to paste it, like the blackscreen area shows whats on the video at the time it's weird it plays whats playing in my broswer but in psp :p

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This remember me the current sightings in Mexico.

Some points :

We can't be sure but some people in the park seem to have seen it, at least a woman (2:39 in the video).
I also found funny that at the end of the video there was a guy already trying to debunk the sighting with atmospheric phenomenon explanations

[edit on 27/5/2005 by Musclor]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I'm waiting to hear our resident video expert Jritzmann has to say about these. I'm sure once he gets around to posting in this thread I'll have to disagree just to spice it up a little bit.

You still da man j-ritz!!

Peace

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

This is no balloon. Nothing can move like that , I felt like I was part of a movie while watching it. Explain how something can move as fast as it did, as agile as it did, and be a ballon.

Move the camera, while focused on a plain nondescript background, and ZOOM! the UFO seems to move fast as lightning, even if still...

That was just my FIRST impression. I'll need to view it over and over again and on a much better system than here at work...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
someone from ATS should do a interview with him before the big UFO Landing event next week.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join