It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Thanks for the link, Bhadhidar, those videos are most excellent. Looks like the balloons are hard to handle until they are launched. I am surprised that people haven't thought they were UFO's.

When they are ascending though, they do appear to become luminescent in the sun. Similar to the images taken that appear on google.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

IMO, this is exactly the type of balloon they are seeing. Maybe PY knows when there are regularly scheduled launches.

Looks like a cool job to have. Thanks.

[edit on 6/1/2005 by Hal9000]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Thanks for posting that link Bhadhidar.

If you look in this video you can see that once the balloon starts rising you can hardly see the strings.

www.jpaerospace.com...

And at 5:54 - 5:59 you can see Yahwehs UFOs

[edit on 1-6-2005 by Lanotom]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I'll ask again to all the people trying to debunk...

How can it be balloons when the news guy picked the time AND place, and the first white orb appears directly ON TOP OF THEM??

BALLOONS DON'T APPEAR AND VANISH OUT OF THIN AR.

And the second orb BOUNCES up and down unlike anything of this world. This is footage direct from the news station, so there's no tampering with the video.

I know some people are saying it's a "glitch from compression", but c'mon, you're telling me that it's just a PERFECTLY, conveniently coincidental glitch that just happens to make the orb, and ONLY the orb bounce up and down? Gimme a break.

It's just a shame this guy just can't get airplay on any televised media outlet to show what he can do. People are always bitching for a real genuine sign, and it could possibly be right here, right in front of us and yet he just can't get anyone to take him up on his offer

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I hope the guy is real, and i think I can support the debunker...inorder to make the balloon reappear and disspear is to zoom you camera in and out...

when you zoom out.......you cant see crap...but when you zoom in you can see something... meh...simple...lol i just thought of it for like 2 minutes...

but you should as why was it moving so freakin fast...yo home skillet...dawg...skillet...yo..

[edit on 1-6-2005 by skyblueff0]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Surfingelectrode
It says in the audio that he was smoking a cigarette, but in his Yahoo Personal, it says that he doesn't.

Yeah this is also coming from a guy that says in his Yahoo profile that he doesn't drink, and what have we here:
www.caughq.org...

Looks like Profit Yahoo is getting his drink on to me.. cheers Yahwah

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom

Originally posted by andrew817
I just found a voicemail, this guy was leaving his boss when Profit Yahweh got into a car wreck in front of him.

Why would you even bother it's not even a funny tape. More like annoying.

Now if you said the old ladys air bag inflated and PY got out and tied a string to it and tried to convince them it was a UFO then I would have applauded you for the effort but you just made me annoyed.

I was just trying to make an analogy of how I feel about Profit Yahoo.
The guy making the phone call is how I feel (laughing hysterically),
and the guy getting his butt kicked makes me think of how Profit Yahoo
is going to get the smack down by the ATS (and the Media) in about 2 weeks.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
At 0:12 he mentioned two balloons for the illusion.

Well, no, that's not how I heard it.

This is what he said:

"we met over in persian square and saw a joint ufo looked liked two balloons but it was..one structured shaped like that for the illusion"

He's not saying "This is a hoax, we made an illusion", what he's trying to say is a description of how it LOOKED, in other words, how two balloons was a good description for the strange joint UFO he witnessed.

At 7:22 and 7:36 the edits are duplicates of one another. Proof that there was an edit and not just a camera being turned on and off as it appears.

This could very well be an honest mistake in the process of transfering to his computer. It doesn't mean anything because the part that is edited is not an important scene, we're just seeing two shots of a company store.

At 7:54 Someone says you sure thats not trash.

Understandable! There must have been witnesses there that had no idea what was going on, what UFOs are, and who this Prophet Yahweh is. So yeah, someone saying "Are you sure that's not trash", in other words "I'm not sure what I'm seeing so the only thing close to describing the object, is trash."

At 9:06 It was stated that had something long hanging from it.

If you watch someone fly a kite from a distance it is very hard to see the kite string if at all. Now if they were using a 100 lb test fishing line then you won't see it at all so the string reel theory is possible but I don't think it's with anyone driving with the balloon..

This is where I'm stumped. lol

But one man does say, "Nah man, that aint no plane!"

At 11:00 people start saying it's an airplane

A man in the crowd says, "There's an airplane, see? But see how.." As if he's comparing the Ball in the sky with the real plane flying near it.

then at 11:40 you hear PY say, "I heard you let it go" It sounds like an intimidating drop it to me.

Actually, the more I rewind to that part, the more I think he's hearing this voice in his head. He doesn't say you though, so it's "I heard let it go". Now, this could mean several things, but since he left that part in the video, I'm assuming it's nothing that will have others think it's a hoax. And he doesn't seem to be talking to anyone at the time he said it. Could mean it's a way for the one controlling the balloon to make the balloon disappear by letting it go, but I'm not sure. It could be the voice in his head.

At 12:09 PY ask Brother Stan how was it flying and Stan replies, real slow. Real slow is how a balloon would move and back at 6:34 you hear people saying it's moving slow like a balloon and PY says alot of people say it's a balloon but we got the binoculars man and this camera zooms in we can see thats not a balloon.

I don't know, I think if it was really a balloon, everyone would be continually saying on PY's back proclaiming in disbelief "Oh cmon now, that's A BALLOON!", Especially how they have binoculars. I'm assuming these are at least average folks with enough intelligence to figure out what's going on.

I say don't waste your money.

Ugh. I know people are going to laugh at me, but I spent the $8 for his videos. Too late I guess. I later realized there was already a site with all the same videos for free.

Well, only time will tell if all this will turn out to be true or not.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Theory...

He launches his balloons, trash bags, or what have you from a more advanced multi-stage model rocket kit obtainable from Wal Mart, or build your own.

Instead of a recovery 'chute and payload, pack a mylar balloon (shiny on one side, blue on the other) and some compressed gas in a small cylinder and there you have it.

Launch the vehicle into the wind and a slight angle, if everything works right a 'UFO' should appear in the sky.

Sorry if this theory has been presented already, this thread is becoming quite unwieldy.

Maybe you could start a new thread, lanotom?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I found this video made from the channel 13 footage, whoever made it did a slow frame-by-frame encode with the actual object enlarged to show it's movement.

see it here:

Slow-mo video footage

also, this is strange, seems PY didn't password protect his video archive page?

PY's video archive

[edit on 1-6-2005 by quadricle]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hmm, wonder why he has a video uploaded showing you how to start wmp visual music crap?
lollerblades

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I found another personal (username prophetyahweh), this time with pictures of when he was younger:

us.f3c.yahoofs.com...
us.f3c.yahoofs.com...

profiles.yahoo.com... The woman from BASFP... His wife?
groups.yahoo.com... Her group
personals.yahoo.com... Her personal (look at her marital status)
mp3 link An audio message from her

I keep digging deeper and deeper....

(mod edit to change long url to link to get the page back in shape)

[edit on 1-6-2005 by pantha]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by quadricle
also, this is strange, seems PY didn't password protect his video archive page?
PY's video archive

How did you find it? Anyways, great find!

[edit on 1-6-2005 by Surfingelectrode]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
when is the "prophet" gonna make his big "summon".

[edit on 1-6-2005 by Striker122]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
PY mentions in the message, as well as Angela Yahweh in her audio, this site: kpah.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Lanotom - please see my thread on page 31 and do an analysis of the LA3 video - please post pix if you can since i cant, i really think this isnt balloon but more dodgy editing!

[edit on 1-6-2005 by awesomeade] due to wrong page

[edit on 1-6-2005 by awesomeade]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrew817
I just found a voicemail, this guy was leaving his boss when Profit Yahweh got into a car wreck in front of him.

www.caughq.org...

How to you know it was PY, there was no mention of his name in that recording??? Also it happened in Texas he lives in Vegas and does not smoke.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Only on Page 23 here, and everyone keeps referring to June 1st and "We'll see then". I listened to Coast to Coast and heard the interview. The host said, something to effect of "So we should start seeing these on the 1st" and PY says that June 1st is not certain, but thats when it could start and that the big ship will be bwteen June 1st and July 15th. So just because it doesn't show up today doesn't mean he is wrong.

Now with that being said, that doesn't mean that I believe him. I can only imagine what a huge alien craft over a major U.S. city would do to the world.

But we shall see...however im not holding my breath.

EDIT - corrections to spelling.

[edit on 1-6-2005 by uninspired]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
can anyone show me how to take a screen shot of the wmv files we have! as i think i have easy evidence of a fake here!

All i get when i do a screengrab is a black picture ...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Options -> Performance -> Slide Acceleration to zero.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
i think that the world is ready for this, with all the media coverage that ufo's have been getting lately, i mean really,the show stargate is in its ninth season lol its really getting there, people watch that show like its religion, THe AIRFORCE LOVES THAT SHOW, LOL the base my buddy is on says they all gather around the tv like hungry children when it comes on lol but back to the point i dont think people would panic all of the holy rollers might kill them selves LOL

Can you belive this a guy i work with is going to bible college and i asked him what he thought of aliens, lol he told me that it was blastfamy to say that someone other than god created us LMAO lol i askled im how old her thought the earth was guess what he said LOL 6000 years i about craped my self laughing so of these religious people i tell ya lol

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join