It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sal Collaziano
Let's just close this thread and stop wasting time until something happens - then reopen it. This is a waste. It's almost annoying. We're all going to start running around like this idiot trying to summon UFOs now? It's not going to happen.

[edit on 1-6-2005 by Sal Collaziano]

I'll second that....

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Lanotom...you have got my vote (first time voting too)
Regardless of the outcome, you really put the effort into this thread.
I have read this entire thread today (getting paid to slack is a good thing) and although I am skeptical of this man, I do believe that HE believes it to be true. I look forward to his thread when he joins our group.

quote:
You have voted Lanotom for the Way Above Top Secret award.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by smadewell

Let's just close this thread and stop wasting time until something happens - then reopen it. This is a waste. It's almost annoying. We're all going to start running around like this idiot trying to summon UFOs now? It's not going to happen.

I'll second that....

I agree too, but just let's close all your threads also and any thread that believers and non-believers have an interest in.

smadewell,

I see that you keep posting links to your thread so should we leave that one open?

Thanks.

FX

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Look between his arm and his head. This is also visible while he is 'praying'. Is that what I think it is?

Not to mention, look in the same video from 0:06 - 0:12.. just above the treeline on the right side... what the heck is that? A bird? A balloon on the way up? A UFO? Seems to disappear and reappear. Video codec again? It's frustrating not having a better quality copy of these. I still think somebody needs to order that original copy of the tape from KTNV

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
HE SAID A WEEK!!!! are you guys that impatient!!!!

its been like, three days now!!!! just wait a couple more and open your Las Vegas webcams or watever

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
If you watch that vides LA2 from the start you will see that it is a lightpost. It appears to be floating in the air but it is stationary.

Listen to the audio in the video LA1 at 1:29 and after you hear a guy say look at it, look at that light like a balloon. And then you hear another guy PY say I got it and than another guy say no you won't.

Also look at 2:18 to 2:22 in that same clip when he is looking for a reference. Is that a lens flare?

Never mind because that flare comes in again at 2:44 -2:49

Originally posted by FX

Look between his arm and his head. This is also visible while he is 'praying'. Is that what I think it is?

Not to mention, look in the same video from 0:06 - 0:12.. just above the treeline on the right side... what the heck is that? A bird? A balloon on the way up? A UFO? Seems to disappear and reappear. Video codec again? It's frustrating not having a better quality copy of these. I still think somebody needs to order that original copy of the tape from KTNV

[edit on 1-6-2005 by Lanotom]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Congrats on your 'Way Above', Lanotom!

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

Add mine to that also Lanotom.

As I stated earlier if you can get Fox to ask PY to summon one for them, I am sure you would be a shoe in for the Yearly award.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Thank you all.
It wasn't my intention to get the WATS award but it looks nice under my avatar. (It would look better on my mantle.)

I am in contact with people from Fox 5 in New York and I have asked if they could get something done through the Fox cable network with Sheppard Smith.
As soon as I hear more so will you.

Matter of fact I think I will remove my avatar so I can display my WATSA proudly.

Originally posted by shots

Originally posted by SourGrapes

Add mine to that also Lanotom.

As I stated earlier if you can get Fox to ask PY to summon one for them, I am sure you would be a shoe in for the Yearly award.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I hate to burst everyone's buble, but before anyone jumps to conclusions and claim this guy Raymon Watkins ( Prophet Yahweh) is anything else than just a good con artist, I ask you all to take a look at the following link and do a lot of search on the web about this guys called NATION OF YAHWEH, and than take a step back a re-consider.

Nation Of Yahweh

Is it just a coincidence? I dont think so, plus if there is a connection which i beleive there is than with this kind of money behind him, anything could fly in the sky.

Also this person claims to have taken a poverty vote, but has his own website where people have to PAY to READ & LEARN the "Annoynted Secrets" that God revealed ONLY to him (Raymon Watkins)

Imagine that....

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Well as far as I know there is no connection with Yahweh ben Yahweh and PY has told me himself that Yahweh ben Yahweh is a bad guy.

Two completely different Yahweh's

Here's the other guy.

images.google.com...

Originally posted by BaastetNoir

Nation Of Yahweh

Is it just a coincidence?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I hate to burst everyone's buble, but before anyone jumps to conclusions and claim this guy Raymon Watkins ( Prophet Yahweh) is anything else than just a good con artist, I ask you all to take a look at the following link and do a lot of search on the web about this guys called NATION OF YAHWEH, and than take a step back a re-consider.

Also this person claims to have taken a poverty vote, but has his own website where people have to PAY to READ & LEARN the "Annoynted Secrets" that God revealed ONLY to him (Raymon Watkins)

Imagine that....

Hmm that article refers to one Hulon Mitchell and that is not the name used by PY in Las Vegas

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
Well as far as I know there is no connection with Yahweh ben Yahweh and PY has told me himself that Yahweh ben Yahweh is a bad guy.

Two completely different Yahweh's

Here's the other guy.

images.google.com...

Nation Of Yahweh

Is it just a coincidence?

well i dont think that if there is a conncetion he would say it on the news... the point is there MAY be a connection and this is a stunt to get MORE money and More people caught in their "African God Cult"..

my only point is to make sure people have facts to make their own mind with time and not jump to conclusions... I saw the video to, alnd all I saw was some kind of orangee fuzy ball, thatcould even be a light ??

Besides if that thing was flying so low, low enough to be seen at naked eye, shouldn we have been able to see some shape ? not just a fuzzy bublbe ?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Well people I'd like to give you a little somthing while you whait for this event. I found this cool pic frames from the Volcano Popocapetel in Mexico.
Hope you enjoy. Check the manuvering of this Sucker.

Volcano UFO

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I am in contact with people from Fox 5 in New York and I have asked if they could get something done through the Fox cable network with Sheppard Smith.
As soon as I hear more so will you.

Happy to hear that since ABC in Vegas is not going to take him on. Fox seems like the most likely since they will take on virtually anything while others will not.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by smadewell

I'll second that....

I agree too, but just let's close all your threads also and any thread that believers and non-believers have an interest in.

smadewell,

I see that you keep posting links to your thread so should we leave that one open?

Thanks.

I'm just suggesting that we're beating a dead horse here.... Until the "Profit" resurrects said horse via a demonstration of something more than "orbs" and we see a SHIP hoovering over Las Vegas, then ... let's lock the plethora of threads currently devoted to this topic. I think just about all the bases have been covered pro and con, no? That's all I'm saying.... No disrespect intended....

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I say, keep this thread open. If everyone posts here, then we can reduce clutter on the board.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Surfingelectrode
I say, keep this thread open. If everyone posts here, then we can reduce clutter on the board.
agreed. keep this thread open and lock the others. whew!

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
People, just summon your own UFOS.

And if that fails, sell your soul for a UFO joyride through space.

If that doesn't do it, then I don't know what is important to these aliens, that they would grant favors to just this guy.

I mean, they obviously want us ALL to start summoning them, as a way of saying we welcome them.

And if you think lights in the sky are demonic, prepare to be persecuted.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
Well people I'd like to give you a little somthing while you whait for this event. I found this cool pic frames from the Volcano Popocapetel in Mexico.
Hope you enjoy. Check the manuvering of this Sucker.

Volcano UFO

Im sorry if this will sopund dumb to anyone... but it looked like a bird flapping his wings... im sorry im sorry ..i really am .. but thats it looks like to me ...

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join