It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Yeah, I know for a fact Prof. Yahweh is watching these posts.. A buddy of mine talked to him on Yahoo recently about it. He said to "Please post all of his findings on here"

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I just listened to your podcast interview with PY Lanotom. Excellent!!

I'm going to give you a way above vote for this month too. I gave you my way above votes for last month also.

Great job!

Stacey

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
A really valuble idea for anyone trying to "summon" ufos...

at least try to keep it scientific...
like look around thorougly BEFORE you summon them... to be sure they weren't already there...

keep in mind folks...
lots of "objects" in the air around VEGAS...
you have 3 air bases... one of them secret...
2 major airports and several small ones...
lots of weather ballons and carlots...
lots of helicopters constantly...

don't you all think that SOMEONE in a plane would have noticed these things a little closer up, and said something...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Oh, my God! The martians! They're everywhere! I can't stop them!

Anyway. I'm losing faith in this guy. Of course nobody is going to be able to duplicate what this guy can do because nobody is free of sin. We're all born with sin (according to the Catholic religion, anyway).

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Sorry if this has already been asked but what was he referring to when he said in the video "I am not mentally ill, like those who seek to kill me say I am"
Who was going to kill him?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bhadhidar
I've launched many a weather balloon from Black Rock NV over the last few years.

Any chance you have any video of them accending, or at a distance? Might be able to compare to PY video footage and see if there is a difference.

If not, you probably have seen them for yourself, can you tell us if they look similar or not? Thanks.

This has been a great thread. It's amazing all the info the members have found on this guy. I hope you guys never investigate me.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sal Collaziano
Even if there was a huge alien ship hovering over Las Vegas for 5 minutes, directly afterwards, every news channel on television would be broadcasting the president saying, "See? All that was was a holographic image. It wasn't real. We've been testing this technology for 60 years as a way to divert the enemy in war. See how real it appeared to be?" - then what? Unless we actually start shaking hands with aliens, I think we may never get disclosure from our government...
Hey Sal! You're probably right about that.... And who knows!?

Even if a group of aliens came up to the podium to field media questions or give us the old "The Day The Earth Stood Still" speech ... they might just be a group of anorexic girls, whom one of our beloved alphabet agencies have MK-Ultra'd into believing they ARE in fact aliens -- having had their skin dyed and their limbs surgically lengthened and their heads given a silicone implant, their noses given a "Michael Jackson special" and their eyes covered with a prosthetic, bug-eyed, mask.

What am I getting at? I think it'll take even more than a show of technology or an in-person appearance to convince some folk. Until those doubters get to do the horizontal mambo with said aliens ... they ain't gonna believe. Denial is a stern mistress....
And, of course, the hard-core Fundies will always maintain they are just demons of the End Time, etc.

[edit on 1-6-2005 by smadewell]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Some said it was a trash bag or something, but it looks like it wasn't just spinning randomly like your everyday flying trashbags, it was sort of doing 4-point rolls (ever seen one at an air show? The pilot rolls the jet 90 degs, pause, 90 degs more, pause, 90 degs more, pause, then 90 degs back to level flight). I could be wrong though, maybe flying trash bags do 4-point rolls sometimes too.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taishyou
Sorry if this has already been asked but what was he referring to when he said in the video "I am not mentally ill, like those who seek to kill me say I am"
Perhaps members of the Magician's Guild for practicing "moe-joe" without a license or a guild membership card!
See my post at the following to learn how the "Profit" summons these so-called UFOs:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

xes

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Yes, I too, have heard that Rogue members of the magicians guild are dealt with severly.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Supposably (and this is just speculation on my part) all the government agencies that want to kill him because he's letting us all know "the truth". I think this is just a big disinformation stunt because of the recent disclosure in Brazil. An obvious diversion from what's "real".

Kal

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
haha so funny.. not .. /yawns

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
any news yet on the UFO's?????? I am waiting for everything to go off the air and report this!! Of course i haven't sat down at the tv yet, but will do so tonight! I am still waiting to see if this guy is real or fake!

Take care,

mysticalzoe

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
This photo??!!

Look at all the spaceships!

It all makes sense now...

I see what your talking about if you cut off the leg of the chair and would have it suspended from a line to a balloon but how would it do flips and other movements?

I think you've mistaken me for someone who's serious..

I'm pretty sure lawnchairs aren't actually UFO's, but you never know. Luckily, some of us are prepared to fight them...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I also would be very interested in seeing that footage Phil0s0pher. I tried to do my own version of a summons last night with a friend. Nothing appeared, but then it was a little cloudy and also we were half cut, so I suspect our focus in our thoughts wasn't all too good. But we did both have a go at least. I'd be interested in what you said in your summoning, and any other actions you took. I personally faced east and put my hands in the air like PY does and basically said out loud 'Oh Lord Yahweh please show us a sighting of a ufo to show us your presence'. Like I said, nothing happened but I shall give it a better go when the weathers clear again.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sal Collaziano

Supposably (and this is just speculation on my part) all the government agencies that want to kill him because he's letting us all know "the truth". I think this is just a big disinformation stunt because of the recent disclosure in Brazil. An obvious diversion from what's "real".
Er uh ... not to mention the Aryan Nations idiots and their ilk for the "Profit" stating on his website that the Deity of the Bible is a Superhuman Blackman, who rules the Yahwean Federation of Planets from another planet. Puts me in mind of Robin Williams' "Grandpa Funk" shtick on his "Reality - What a Concept" album.... "They weren't the little green fellars we thought they'd be. They were eight feet tall, black and they were pissed!"

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I was just rewatching the videos when I found something intriguing:

In LA2, for the entire duration of the video, behind PY, you can see one of his 'orbs'.

Here is a screengrab:

Direct link: img53.echo.cx...

Look between his arm and his head. This is also visible while he is 'praying'. Is that what I think it is?

[edit on 1-6-2005 by Surfingelectrode]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Let's just close this thread and stop wasting time until something happens - then reopen it. This is a waste. It's almost annoying. We're all going to start running around like this idiot trying to summon UFOs now? It's not going to happen.

[edit on 1-6-2005 by Sal Collaziano]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Surfingelectrode

Look between his arm and his head. This is also visible while he is 'praying'. Is that what I think it is?

Yep, that would be the balloon on it's way up.

A couple of minutes later it would be just a speck in the sky, hard to spot unless you're a sharp eyed cameraman with a zoom lens.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

Originally posted by Surfingelectrode

Yep, that would be the balloon on it's way up.

A couple of minutes later it would be just a speck in the sky, hard to spot unless you're a sharp eyed cameraman with a zoom lens.

Uh, no. It's not a balloon. It's just a lampost. Look at it again. Since the videos are compressed the images get a bit distorted. But it's still a clear shot of the lampost.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join