It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
So its 11 pm my time. So should I figure that at 12 am all sorts of wierd MB stuff is going to start happening in vegas? Thats pretty much the jist of this whole thing? Has he gone on to mention what exactly this will accomplish for the world?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I just read/heard the news station cancelled the live summoning tomorrow

This only further validates its' authenticity.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by fallen_sentient

How again does that validate anything except that its a scam?
I would think that the media (even a local news channel) would realize just how incredibly stupid they would look if they went ahead and did it and it was all BS. Considering the beating the media has been taking as of late (NewsWeek) I doubt they would want to further attatch themselves to something like this.

[edit on 1-6-2005 by KILLCREEK]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Could this be his team preparing the summons?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Well, Las Vegas ATS members, get the cameras ready, if this turns out to be real. We want pics.

Troy

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by KILLCREEK

Well considering this guy is willing to take ANY media that will give him a chance, I don't think he's in league with this particular news station. This guy wants any coverage he can get. I don't believe this entire news station would put their entire careers on the line for a scam like this. Something's not right

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Hmmmm.... Just found this audio that I didn't hear before Its from the Lou Gentile show with PY playing the message he received from KTNV that they would be rescinding their offer to tape.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

LOL My interview is there on Godlike productions too. I should have taken the opportunity to promote within the audio.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Well considering this guy is willing to take ANY media that will give him a chance, I don't think he's in league with this particular news station. This guy wants any coverage he can get. I don't believe this entire news station would put their entire careers on the line for a scam like this. Something's not right

I still fail to see how its validating any of this. To me its the exact opposite. I would think that if there was any sort of truth in this that every news station in the free world would drooling at the chops to be the one to break it (Cause, come on if this was real it would be the defining moment of mankind!) to the rest of the world and if they werent the first you can damn well bet they would be pissing on shoes to get a piece of the action. But no thats not the case. The only place I have heard about this is here. Not even the trailor trash weeklys at the supermarket have any of this. Just because he is willing to take any media is not always a good thing. It reeks of desperation. If he desires coverage so bad why is not hiring some indie to film it and sent in to the networks?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Good reason to cancel...local station arranging with major market (ABC parent, CNN, etc) for rights. Had the same media wrangling when we started launching under the CATS (Cheap Access To Space) prize about 10 years ago.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Latest list email.

ABC Backs Out Of Live Summoning Deal!

Dear Lists,

As you know, a couple of days ago, I sent you a release stating that ABC TV-13, after filming a UFO appearing on my signal, contacted me telling me that they wanted to do "LIVE" coverage of me calling down UFOs and Spaceships.

I was so very happy! Words can not express how I felt.

They even posted the footage of the sighting to their website, located at:

www.ktnv.com...

When you get to their home page, you will see where it says:

"Summoning UFOs"

Click it and then click on "UFO Video"

Well, this morning, I got a call from ABC TV-13 saying that they were not going to grant me an opportunity to go live with my summonings!

I asked them why, and they said something about how the whole thing is being blown out of proportion and they needed to be able to focus on local news.

I said, local news! Local news! What better local news is there going on in Las Vegas greater than this?

I listened to them and lost my cool and told the man that he was a journalistic coward!

He said that he was going to continue to stand by his decision.

I told him that his decision was going to prove that he is a journalistic coward!

It seems like the station is coming under great pressure to not cover any more of my summonings.

Regardless, the Las Vegas Review Journal, and the Las Vegas Tribune, the local newspapers, contacted me to meet as soon as possible.

Also, another television crew in Los Angeles said that they would be here in a days notice.

And there are others.

I am going to put ABC TV-13 behind me and focus on the others.

I will not be ignored!

All local Las Vegas media will be forced to give in when they see the power that YAHWEH is going to reveal Himself through me.

Starting tomorrow, you will see my communications with you increase and the new UFO videos I am uploading to the site for you to see.

Sincerely,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh

For unsubcribing our newsletter , Please Click on the link below,
www.prophetyahweh.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   

(mod edit to remove unecessary quote of previous post in this thread)

Looks like your boy just got busted out in a different thread.

[edit on 3-6-2005 by pantha]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   

LOL. Yeah OK. So you are believing that the guy in the picture with the balloons is PY?

You have not been following this thread completly as you stated earlier. That picture was already posted.

Now prove to me that is PY in the picture.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom

LOL. Yeah OK. So you are believing that the guy in the picture with the balloons is PY?

You have not been following this thread completly as you stated earlier. That picture was already posted.

Thank you.

Prove to me its not py. See its not quite that easy. In one pic py looks like Mistress Cleo's little brother with the funny hat. Ok take the hat off put on a white durag and glass's and you could very well have the same person. It also look like the two pictures have been taken years apart. One in was it 97? And this one most recently.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
My my. Is that the best you've got?
I ask you to prove it's him and you ask me to prove it's not?

Listen I'm interested in getting to the bottom of this and after reading your previous post and seeing how you came to ATS with a false story of a visitor I am choosing not to answer any more of your posts.

Just because you created a hoax doesn't mean everybody does.

Thank you.

Originally posted by Lanotom

Thank you.

Prove to me its not py. See its not quite that easy. In one pic py looks like Mistress Cleo's little brother with the funny hat. Ok take the hat off put on a white durag and glass's and you could very well have the same person. It also look like the two pictures have been taken years apart. One in was it 97? And this one most recently.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
*shakes head* You can say its false all you want. You can say its a hoax all you want as well. I left it alone and ATS for a while because of the rude & chastic responces I received from the "experts" who chose to trash my thread. Which is fine. But one person knows the truth to it and thats me. So if you want to play that game thats fine as well.

[edit on 1-6-2005 by KILLCREEK]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Pluck and Killcreek might be right. Who knows? It's difficult to tell with the quality and size of the images - not to mention the age difference. The ear would be the best shot at making a match. Sadly, the balloon .gif just doesn't give much detail.

Even if they ain't the same guy.... I stand by my explanation of how this summoning trick was accomplished.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I think the whole War of the Worlds thing isn't the case. I think if this were some kind of promotion they would call him the Guru not Prophet Yahweh. I think the name would offend to many people to be a promotion for War of the Worlds.

I think this is the kind of guy that might be for real. I think the news channel went out there to get a laugh out of some guy who claimed he could summon UFO's and they got the surprise of their life.

I think there's more evidence for UFO's than there is for many scientific theories that are believed. I think more evidence exists for UFO's than the evidence used against some people on death row.

Man has recorded sightings of UFO's and spacecraft throughout our history. From cave paintings, ancient manuscripts, paintings, pictures and video. Look at this site for some:
www.ufoartwork.com...

The flying craft are throughout the Bible. When it was first revealed to me, I tried to resist it. Just look at the clouds in the Bible. You have a cloud that hovers, glows at night, it takes people up into the cloud, a voice comes out of the cloud and when the Lord descends on the mountain, fire descends and smoke ascends. This sounds like something at Cape Canaveral. Their flying chariots throughout the Bible.

In Acts Christ was taken up into a cloud. It also says He will return in the same manner.

Acts 1:9-11 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

You then look at other ancient manuscripts and they talk about these flying spacecrafts and the Beings who are in them. You then add in eyewitness testimony from Presidents, highly classified officials, military personall, police officers, astronauts and all the other eyewitness accounts, you have a solid case for the existence of the flying spacecraft.

www.bibleufo.com...
This is a great website with plenty of information.

I'm not surprised that these things are Bibically based because the Bible is the True Word of God. I wouldn't be surprised also if satan wouldn't try to duplicate the second coming of Christ. The Bible says, Behold He Cometh with clouds. I think the Second Coming might be mistaken as an invasion.

I think the Fallen ones might try to mingle themselves with humans. Look at what it says in Daniel:

Daniel 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Who are they? The Bible says they will try to mix with humans. The Bible says this will happen towards the end times. The Bible says you will know them by the fruit that they bear. So, if these beings do show up, just listen closely.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I still fail to see how its validating any of this. To me its the exact opposite. I would think that if there was any sort of truth in this that every news station in the free world would drooling at the chops to be the one to break it (Cause, come on if this was real it would be the defining moment of mankind!) to the rest of the world and if they werent the first you can damn well bet they would be pissing on shoes to get a piece of the action. But no thats not the case. The only place I have heard about this is here. Not even the trailor trash weeklys at the supermarket have any of this. Just because he is willing to take any media is not always a good thing. It reeks of desperation. If he desires coverage so bad why is not hiring some indie to film it and sent in to the networks?

Well it's not just a media story to be reported, it's really the fate of mankind as we know it. If the executives have gotten word from the higher ups not to air this stuff in fear of a panic or what not, it only makes it that much more real.

From the news video there is no indication whatsoever of a scam. The news guys picked the time and place. There's no way it's a balloon. Like the reporter says, the first white orb appears RIGHT ON TOP OF THEM. And the second one bounces up and down defying all laws of physics, and then starts to go toward them.

If it was a ballon they'd certainly be able to see it coming and leaving passed the horizon, all in 1 smooth direction, not just to appear or disappear all of a sudden and right before their eyes.

The only way you can call this a scam is if the news crew is in on it too, which IMO is out of the question.

Can you blame him for reeking of desperation? If he's genuine and can honestly summon ufo's, wouldn't you be upset that no major media gave you a chance to prove it? I don't understand how you can hold it against him for not being more widespread and then holding it against him for craving attention? He's trying to get the word out, but what else can he do??? And do you honestly believe a self made movie, with all the digital techonolgy we have to hoax, would have the same impact as a live media event before hundreds of people??

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I have the deep feeling that Yahweh is genuine. We are all spiritual beings. All this event really makes sense to me.

[edit on 1/6/2005 by Musclor]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
now i know what this is about!! it is not a war of the worlds gimmic, but adverticement for this game
www.destroyallhumansgame.com...
looks kinda cool though

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join