It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
That was really wild! I'm with Roper, if he prays and a UFO comes down, that seems far more spiritual than extraterrestrial.

This whole thing strikes me as being psychic rather than spiritual. Voices in his head etc.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Val, Yes,

I noticed that jump, too. I think it adds credibility to the footage because a remote-controlled blimp or flare wouldn't be able to 'warp' over like that.

Instead of seeing this as evidence of aliens, I'm inclined to think -- at this point -- that this is evidence of telekinesis... or that it's evidence that UFOs may be an outward manifestation of the human psyche.

[edit on 27-5-2005 by onlyinmydreams]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by afklop

Originally posted by junglejake
That was really wild! I'm with Roper, if he prays and a UFO comes down, that seems far more spiritual than extraterrestrial.

This whole thing strikes me as being psychic rather than spiritual. Voices in his head etc.

More like satellite transmission in the head via psychotronic method...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hey Lanotom,

if you read here you actually can post the other videos.

Yahweh's vows

He stated that all of his video are public domain. He's charging for them but according to his website its not going to him but to a program for helping needy people. See what the mods think

-Aza

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
That is incredible footage. Looking forward to next week now, be interesting to see what happens and if something does, what sort of coverage it gets. Hopefully a closer time will become available, like the day it supposed to happen. I didn't note any reference other than just "next week", unless I missed it somewhere?

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Ok, I absolutely cannot find this story anywhere on Channel 13's website. I've searched against ufo, yahweh, prophet.

The only thing I've hit on is this...which leads to more iffy speculation.

www.ktnv.com...

UFO'S IN THE SUMMER
Don't be surprised if you see a UFO in June. That's when this THQ game Destroy All Humans will hit stores shelves. The sci-fi tables are turned as you play the alien on a mission to take over humanity on both the XBOX and PS2.
www.gamespot.com
xbox.ign.com

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Maybe it's because I've got no sound here at work, but all I'm seeing is a guy point to a balloon in the sky, and the camera shaking around as it goes to zoom in....

I think all know how much I'd love for this to be so...but just keeping it real folks. I will definitely be looking into this more when I get home today...

This smells just like an improved Meier con to me though folks... I'd love to be wrong though.....

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Ok, I absolutely cannot find this story anywhere on Channel 13's website. I've searched against ufo, yahweh, prophet.

The only thing I've hit on is this...which leads to more iffy speculation.

I have more iffy speculation as to why the subject is not being found via search now. Don't forget that this could be the start of trying to make this go away. Always keep that possibility in mind Val.

Peace

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Holy CRAP!

I just saw the video and all I can say is

Right there clear as day, the guy said he could summon a UFO and sure enough he did, no bull#, no camera tricks. Just

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
If this was a scam it would involve building a fake ABC-TV set, hiring actors who look like real newscasters, and hiring extras that would have to show up at a baseball diamond in broad daylight.

Also... everyone in LV would immeidately know that this was faked because the actors wouldn't be their normal tv anchors.

Didn't 'yahweh' say that he was putting this on his site ahead of the broadcast?

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azathoth
Hey Lanotom,

if you read here you actually can post the other videos.

Yahweh's vows

He stated that all of his video are public domain. He's charging for them but according to his website its not going to him but to a program for helping needy people. See what the mods think

-Aza

Mods. I'm gonna post one that I think is quite amazing.

Look at the shape it takes on at about 1:20

www.putfile.com...

I take full responsibility and if you need to remove it then do so.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I could say the same when expecting a pre-launched, remotely lit, balloon also...

He announced this stunt a while back, if some will recall. One of our gurus needs to figure out a way to save this vid in case it's yanked though...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams

If this was a scam it would involve building a fake ABC-TV set, hiring actors who look like real newscasters, and hiring extras that would have to show up at a baseball diamond in broad daylight.

Also... everyone in LV would immeidately know that this was faked because the actors wouldn't be their normal tv anchors.

Or releasing a shiney mylar balloon upwind from the newscast.

While I admit it looks impressive I would like to hear radar reports from the Air Base and have the Film went over frame by frame by experts before I lined up for the mother ship.

I think the TV station should hand the tape over to be verified.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
He announced this stunt a while back, if some will recall. One of our gurus needs to figure out a way to save this vid in case it's yanked though...

TEH ALIENZ ARE COMING TO GET US OH NOS!!1!1

link   
Well... The part showing it "teleporting" from one area (at around 2:30 mins) to another could show that it's not a balloon.

link   

I could say the same when expecting a pre-launched, remotely lit, balloon also...

Gaz,
I think that, under normal circumstances, that this could be faked with a radio controlled balloon that had a flare attached to it. In this case, though, the TV News Crew determined the location of the test... so unless Prophet Yahweh had co-conspirators with balloons all over the city the balloon trick wouldn't work.

Also... what is the radio range for such transmitters? I know that you can buy remote control balloon kits, but my impression was that they had a limited radio range.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Well... The part showing it "teleporting" from one area (at around 2:30 mins) to another could show that it's not a balloon.

Exactly you could clearly see in the video the object moving from one are to another really fast. So no way in hell it's a balloon.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
You guys are cracking me up now. Here we go with the internally lit balloons and silver balloons again!!! Do you think that any air base would ever verify this if it was for real? Are you kidding me?

Hey Lanotom, post some more videos so I can hear some more ideas.

Peace

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Maybe it's because I've got no sound here at work, but all I'm seeing is a guy point to a balloon in the sky, and the camera shaking around as it goes to zoom in....

I think all know how much I'd love for this to be so...but just keeping it real folks. I will definitely be looking into this more when I get home today...

This smells just like an improved Meier con to me though folks... I'd love to be wrong though.....

GAZ... once again...

that was my thought... and i also lack audio...maybe without all the talking "speal" all it is...is : a false prophet loony pointing at a big balloon... and a shaky camera that can't keep the balloon in frame

AND I KNOW UFO'S ARE REAL!

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I'll have to look at those frames again, I didn't see anything but a lot of camera shaking....and a very possible balloon... It even rises like one in a few frames...

As for the newscast, that looks perfectly legit, and Tricia Kean is a legit news anchor of the station. You can see on the station's website, and in the video, that it's the same person. Odd though, that a search of UFO or Yahweh isn't turning up this story on their site. I think we're missing some of the story in the vid clip, and that we're given this out of context, but I'm kind of handicapped here at work without sound.

[edit on 27-5-2005 by Gazrok]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join