It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
What do
you see in this picture!

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Don't want to burst anyone's balloon
but when I spoke to him this evening he was very clear that tomorrow was only the start of things and that a giant spaceship would not appear tomorrow, this is why the news media are backing out at this time.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Martinez
What do
you see in this picture!

I see an Afro american brother and sista. That was another thing that PY asked me. If I were an AAB. When I told him no he said that was OK but that they are in danger.

So just because you see an AAB and a balloon there is a conspiricy? I've seen brothers with balloons before.

Maybe my new website. brothaswitballoons.com

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
To add something to the WOTW fire it appears there is a definite connection between ABC and Speilberg, so it is only fitting a ABC affiliate would be in on the hoax.

DreamWorks SKG is one of the most creative and entrepreneurial groupings of partners in the history of the entertainment business. The principals-- Steven Spielberg, Jeffrey Katzenberg and David Geffen -- are luminaries in the entertainment industry. Mr. Spielberg has produced over 45 films, including many of the highest-grossing films in history. Mr. Katzenberg is credited with reviving Disney's animation business. Mr. Geffen is one of the most successful music Executives the industry has ever seen.

The new company plans to provide conventional entertainment such as movies, music and television. And it has also entered into agreements to provide programming for ABC (the American Broadcasting Company (now owned by Disney) and HBO (Home Box Office). and Writer-Director Gary David Goldberg (Dad, Family Ties) was hired by DreamWorks to head up the TV division. DW also announced the formation of a joint-venture company with Microsoft to develop new forms of interactive entertainment, including story-based games. The company plans to distribute its own films and shows domestically, and explore new distribution systems for delivering entertainment to the consumer.

BACKGROUND: What happens when you take the last quarter

comm-iis01.comm.ad.fsu.edu...

I think right now the marketing hoax for WOTW is the most likely explanation.

[edit on 31-5-2005 by pompano]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
If he can pull this off:

For only 45 days, starting June 1st until July 15, 2005, Prophet Yahweh, Seer of Yahweh, will be calling down UFOs and spaceships for the news media to film and photograph. During this time, a spaceship will descend, on Prophet's signal, and sit in the skies over Las Vegas, Nevada for almost two days.

LINK

What will the skeptics say?

I know I am one of them!

But if he is somehow able to pull off having a spaceship descend, and sit in the skies over Las Vegas, Nevada for almost two days.. OMG.. what can anyone say to that?

I say don't hold you breath.. But it ain't over yet is it?.. At least not until July 15.. Right?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
i dunno....sounds 'titorish' to me...some crazy guy comes...claims something will happen in the near future..and next thing ya know we'll never hear of him again.....still hoping its true tho! would bring a bit of entertainment...anyways....

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by UM_Gazz
If he can pull this off:

But if he is somehow able to pull off having a spaceship descend, and sit in the skies over Las Vegas, Nevada for almost two days.. OMG.. what can anyone say to that?

swamp gas, mushrooms, hallucinations, reflections, it was a bird, 2 birds, a flock of birds etc

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Nope! There's a new excuse. They will be directing the believers to ATS so that they can read about my cellular controlled balloon. Can be controlled across the country.

So you must add the Lanotom balloon to the list. Maybe I'll be a part of the urban legends.

Originally posted by Dulcimer

Originally posted by UM_Gazz
If he can pull this off:

swamp gas, mushrooms, hallucinations, reflections, it was a bird, 2 birds, a flock of birds etc

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
A little reading for you from back in 2000 when he was in AZ.

Sorry if this was posted on another Yahweh thread.

www.mail-archive.com...@listserv.aol.com/msg52063.html

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Lanotom, how much time did PY have to arrange Friday's siting?

Given that the reporter chose the time and the location of the filmung, how long would any accomplices of PY have had to get to an appropriate launch point, fill balloons big enough to be seen at a distance, launch them, and allow them to get to viewing altitude?

Can you get that info from the reporter?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I believe I read somewhere that it was a half hour notice.

I think that the first guy I spoke with at KTNV news desk told me the same thing.

Originally posted by Bhadhidar
Lanotom, how much time did PY have to arrange Friday's siting?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Lanotom,

I've launched many a weather balloon from Black Rock NV over the last few years. It takes us a crew of at least two experienced handlers at least 15 minutes to fill and launch an 8 ft latex balloon; polyethylene balloons take longer due to the fact that they are a bit more fragile. This is just to fill the balloon to about 15lbs of lift; gives roughly an ascent speed of 1000FT per minute.

This does NOT include the time it takes to set up a "Fill Station".

I don't think this guy has a crew sophisticated enough to have pulled Friday off as a hoax.

[edit on 31-5-2005 by Bhadhidar]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Lantom..

Just curious you have nothing to do with this guy? Not in league with him? You more or less stumbled on to him?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
No he is my cousin from my uncle Yahweh.

Hence the expression. Yo! Cousin whats up? And of course he always responds, UFO's

You need to take a few minutes and read the thread from start to finish and then you will get a full understanding of where I am.

Originally posted by KILLCREEK
Lantom..

Just curious you have nothing to do with this guy? Not in league with him? You more or less stumbled on to him?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
On the ABC13 news video, at exactly 2:26 a voice says "I can't believe this". Anyone have any idea who actually says that?

And the footage at 2:31 where the light 'bounces' up and down is unreal, has this been cleared up with the reporter or prophet yahweh on what exactly happened there?

And it's just amazing that this might be the guy to finally break the UFO existence to all of humanity and he can't find any media to give him coverage. Where's peter jennings now?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I believe it was the cameraman.

The reporter told me that the item bouncing up and down was misleading because it was caused by the camera being moved quickly while on the cameramans shoulder.
I disagree as the lightpole would have also shook.

Unfortunately Peter Jennings is dealing with cancer.

Originally posted by fallen_sentient
On the ABC13 news video, at exactly 2:26 a voice says "I can't believe this". Anyone have any idea who actually says that?

And the footage at 2:31 where the light 'bounces' up and down is unreal, has this been cleared up with the reporter or prophet yahweh on what exactly happened there?

And it's just amazing that this might be the guy to finally break the UFO existence to all of humanity and he can't find any media to give him coverage. Where's peter jennings now?

[edit on 31-5-2005 by Lanotom]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
No he is my cousin from my uncle Yahweh.

Hence the expression. Yo! Cousin whats up? And of course he always responds, UFO's

You need to take a few minutes and read the thread from start to finish and then you will get a full understanding of where I am.

Originally posted by KILLCREEK
Lantom..

I've actually read the whole thing. At some points it seems like your ready to name him the best thing since sliced bread while in other areas and other threads you assume he is all BS. So thats why I am asking what exactly your stance is and how you came to know about this guy. Please don't take this the wrong way but it almost seems as though you are drumming press up for the guy by posting in this thread. Its not a bad thing mind you but at times it seems a little shallow.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
So the reporter says that the 'bouncing' is caused by the cameraman's shakiness, when it's obviously not as the lightpole and clouds would move as well.

This could only mean that it was either messed with during editing, or not visible to the human eye while doing those manuevers.

Either way, I don't understand the immediate debunkers who scream weatherballoon. Do weatherballoons have tendencies to appear and vanish from thin air?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   

So the reporter says that the 'bouncing' is caused by the cameraman's shakiness, when it's obviously not as the lightpole and clouds would move as well.

Good point. I went back and looked at the video and indeed the pole and clouds don't move. It does look like a glitch in the video of some sort though.

Any people in video editting fields here who can explain that bounce?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Sorry Killcreek,

No offense intended. I'm kinda confused about what to believe.
I'd like to believe but...

Nope.

The reporter told me that there was no editing done to the film other then the basic.

This could only mean that it was either messed with during editing, or not visible to the human eye while doing those manuevers.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join