It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Careful Lanotom or else people are going to start thinking you're actually in on this whole thing.

You're not...........................are you??

Peace

Hey I understand that and I'm sure people already feel that way but I'm just letting you know what happen because it was weird.

Not only that but the many things this ties into, Georgian Calendar, Aussie Bloke, Religion just to name a few. It's just very weird to me.

I started believing this guy was just another scam and thats what I started to talk about in another thread even going as far as reporting him to Paypal for phishing passwords.

Then after I saw the news footage I was in awe as you could tell by the start of this thread.

I'm not a stupid person and I'm not easily fooled, I do research where research is required before I make any definitive decision on anything.

There are things that PY said last night though that are starting to make me think he is really nuts. For example when he said that Chris Angel and David Blaine had powers. You will see for yourself that I do not believe in David Blaine in another thread about him levitating, which is an illusion which I happen to be pretty good at so I know it's not super powers.

He also mentioned on the radio program that the reason for no shows in the past was because he could not keep out the negative crowds.

I suspect this may be what we will hear in the coming days, after all Vegas is known and Sin City and not Win City.

And BTW I've still not been able to contact PY again, but I continue trying.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman

I think Religion and UFO don't mix. I mean, religion is of a more spiritual side of humanity, and UFO is from an otherworldly point of view. If you try uniting them together you get a new religion, the religion of Aliens. This to me sounds like the beginning of a new Cult or Sect.

The mere fact that this is call Prophet Yahweh, which has religious theme to it...and he supposedly able to summon UFOs...

I affraid he's the one who made the Religion & UFO or Alien connection...

---

Also, this further proof of more of a programming than actual event. Merging them together will truely show the true nature of religion and Alien phenomenon...

Also you would have to merge these ideas together to find out what is the larger purpose. It would make no sense, religion is based on humanity and us being special, and the only intelligent creation made by God. But if we have aliens in other planets one would have to ask themselves the question, "did Jesus die in our Planet or in there’s?" "Did he die for our sins or for the sins of millions of other alien species?" This would prove one of two things, that God does not exist, and aliens do, or that Aliens don't exist and God does.

So Lanotom, I won't be surprised to see you mentioned the religion thing...

But, I also think that you may have seen it subsconsiously on that site...and now you become conscious of it...

[edit on 31-5-2005 by mwen]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwen

So Lanotom, I won't be surprised to see you mentioned the religion thing...

But, I also think that you may have seen it subsconsiously on that site...and now you become conscious of it...

[edit on 31-5-2005 by mwen]

Yes, I do not dismiss that as the cause. It was just weird as I don't remember reading anything about it and why that would be the thing to stand out when I awoke, plus have the connection that was described.

As far as connection to Alien and if one believes in God, I would have to wait for proof before I dismiss that, simply because I have never seen God so I don't know if he would be Alien. Not in the sense of reptilian but maybe of a power form of energy.

Well I anticipate what tomorrow brings as it will be the first of June.
Now if nothing happens on the first and second then I will dismiss the Georgian Calendar connection as well as many others.

If something else happens they hey maybe I'll consider myself a chosen one.

In my lifetime I have experienced alot of things people would consider paranormal and others would consider divine intervention or miracles and yet I remain an impartial participant.

I might even go back to believing that life has no reason and that when it ends it does just that, ends.

[edit on 31-5-2005 by Lanotom]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Art Bell is 'a little' iffy on this whole Yahweh thing. Remember what happened to Kreskin?
However, Art did see the video channel 13 took while Yahweh summoned the U.F.O. and was somewhat surprised.

Does anyone know if Yahweh has ever summoned a U.F.O. at night? I've never seen any and I've seen most of his stuff. Makes you wonder huh?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Take a good look at him, cause this is the guy who will do the biggest con since War of The Worlds news broadcast in the 1930's.

Don't loose your faith, Extraterrestrials are real and there is someone out there who knows the truth. We just have to work harder at finding it and not let our emotions cloud our thoughts and scientific experiments.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Even if this guy looks is for real, we should be very careful what to believe. Just run a google search and connect the pieces. Here is some good info: www.propagandamatrix.com...

"Since 1992 I have seen this script unveiled to me by at least a dozen well-placed insiders. Of course, initially I laughed, thinking this just too absurd and far-fetched. Dr. Rosin gave her testimony to the Disclosure Project before 9/11. And yet others told me explicitly that things that looked like UFOs but that are built and under the control of deeply secretive 'black' projects, were being used to simulate - hoax - ET-appearing events, including some abductions and cattle mutilations, to sow the early seeds of cultural fear regarding life in outer space. Like the movie Independence Day, an attempt to unite the world through militarism would unfold using ET as the new cosmic scapegoat (think Jews during the Third Reich).

After a period of terrorism - a period during which the detonation of nuclear devices will be threatened and possibly actuated, thus justifying expanding the weaponization of space - an effort will ramp up to present the public with information about a threat from outer space. Not just asteroids hitting the Earth, but other threats. An extraterrestrial threat. I write this now because I have recently been contacted by several highly placed media and intelligence sources that have made it clear to me that hoaxed events and story-lines are imminent that will attempt to further ramp up the fear machine regarding UFOs and ETs.

This is from Steven Greer.

The 2012 folks even believe that the antichrist will appear simultaneously with an ufo invasion

[edit on 31-5-2005 by risp]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
risp

Great find!!

Sometimes people don't look deep enough in to these kinds of things. Like I and others have already mentioned this very well could be the start of something much larger and much more sinister. The masses will never believe that this scenario is possible until it's much too late.

Peace

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Wow this thread has grown since i last looked at it. Good job again Lanotom you got a vote from me. Good ideas to talk to them news people as well. I noticed that someone earlier posted a vagas webcam link on here. If the UFO is going to be big enought for Vagas to see it then I bet on of these cams will have to catch it. Interesting stuff though.

-Aza

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   

You have voted Lanotom for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

great thread...

i hope its real...

FX

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
OK I've been waiting eagerly for the last couple days to jump in on this discussion. Now I've got a password.

I'm totally on the fence about this. I think with Lanotom's excellent work, TV station hoax can basically be ruled out. So there's 3 possibilities left (to my mind):

1) He is working with an accomplice with some sort of radio controlled blimp balloon contraption like this:

www.southernballoonworks.com...

Scroll down to the 5' RC urethane sphere. That thing is $1400 tho.

2) He is being used as a pawn in some sort of government action, and they've been flying blimps into his vicinity for 5-25 years.

3) He is actually summoning UFOs that appear to coincide with biblical prophecy.

OK here's my main thought that I haven't seen posted here yet. If he was in fact a messenger, "ONE WHO WILL LISTEN" according to his BET.com prophecy
then it would actually make sense for there to be a money component to the whole thing. If you actually read through his prophecy, it would definitely need money to happen.

Let's say Christ or whatever messiah you would like were to come back today incarnated. What would they do without money for rent, food, etc? They would need some sort of monetary sustenance. At $7.50 a person he isn't likely to be getting rich off this. Someone said, it's his latest scam and he's on to the next one. Possibly. But... He actually does, intuitively, seem to me to be a decent guy. He HAS been doing this for minimum 7 years according to all those referenced posts, encounters with MUFON, etc.

Just for the record I know little to nothing about current knowledge/events surrounding UFO's or the paranormal, I'm coming to this as someone who isn't all that into conspiracy theories (although I recognize much of our world is run by TACIT conspiracy) but my mind is definitely open. Like open to the possibility that aliens exist, that a higher power/unseen undercurrents of force run in or are the stuff of our universe. Someone just said that we shouldn't mix up aliens and religion... Well if aliens do exist, then either they ARE what humanity has considered Gods since the beginning of history, OR, what we consider God is God to all the alien races as well.

There's a POSSIBILITY that War of the Worlds came to him and is working with him on this but I don't think so. This guy has been DOIN it for a long time. However that possiblility can't be ruled out yet.

What we REALLLLLLLLY need is a copy of that footage from the station. Someone gave the phone number where a tape could be ordered. I'm not sure the price, but I'd be willing to donate $5 via paypal to have someone order it and digitize it. Anyone else?

I think this is critical. Because in the 10 previous yahweh videos, it just seems to be kind of floating there. But in the Channel 13 _web encoded_ video it seems to skip around in an "impossible" fashion. Especially in the scene with the lamppost that we have all seen. We have to see if that's an editing/codec anomaly or if that type of movement (disappearing, instantaneously transporting) was actually captured on the tape.

Lanotom: You have done some VERY awesome work so far. I would disagree with you, your interview skills are excellent.

If you (or anyone) calls PY again, I would like to know

a) Why, in his prophecy which he posted on BET.com, do 3 asterisks replace anywhere the two letters C K appear? Ie whenever the word "BLACK" is seen, it is written as BLA***, same with BACK -> BA***, and several other examples. Does this have any particular significance?

b) What's the black box seen on his hip in many videos? Could be a microphone transmitter but I'd like to hear what he has to say. We never know what could be a GPS tracking device for an accomplice, etc. Or a vibrating pager that is called when the balloon is high enough in the sky.

[edit on 31-5-2005 by FX]

Edit: Also, am I going crazy? I originally put those two letters, C K, together and in quotes above, and when it displayed in the forum the letters disappeared and just left the quotes... Like ""

But when I went back to edit the post the letters AND the quotes were there. Check it out:

C and K seperated by a space: C K
C and K together: CK
C and K together in quotes: "CK"

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
i dont know what the thing in the sky is, but i really dont know how could anyone call UFO's to Earth in the name of GOD "Yahweh", when the name of God IS NOT YAHWEH or whatver ppl claim it is ...sooo.....its funny this guy believes he has been sent by God, and i assume he means the Biblical GOD, but he didnt mention the "Great Deception" ??... maybe he is part of it ... who knows...

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FX

1) He is working with an accomplice with some sort of radio controlled blimp balloon contraption like this:

www.southernballoonworks.com...

Scroll down to the 5' RC urethane sphere. That thing is $1400 tho.

Nice find. I like the balloons.

Indoors you get a thousand feet no problem. Outdoors it's a problem.

OK If it is a balloon it's not this type.

I even asked if we could use several remotes to triangulate the radio motor.

Here's a little bit of info from the guy that sells these balloons.

yahweh.5gigs.com...

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Take a good look at him, cause this is the guy who will do the biggest con since War of The Worlds news broadcast in the 1930's.

Don't loose your faith, Extraterrestrials are real and there is someone out there who knows the truth. We just have to work harder at finding it and not let our emotions cloud our thoughts and scientific experiments.

DEBUNK the footage and not the man... his appearance means nothing...debunk the footage.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by blaqmyst

DEBUNK the footage and not the man... his appearance means nothing...debunk the footage.

How about I debunk them both, so what? Are you a believer in this man? Then knok yourself out.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by blaqmyst

How about I debunk them both, so what? Are you a believer in this man? Then knok yourself out.

i'm very interested in how you're going to "debunk" this image. what about this image is false or misleading?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by el cid

i'm very interested in how you're going to "debunk" this image. what about this image is false or misleading?

Uhm..... who said I was going to Debunk this Image? Go back and read my original post and you'll know what I said.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaqmyst
DEBUNK the footage and not the man... his appearance means nothing...

How about I debunk them both, so what?

well?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I do not believe that his has already brought up...but last night, during this guys radio interview, he spoke of someone in Europe claiming to be the false phrophet in the BIble....but IMHO I think this guy might be a false phrophet working to decieve people away from God or the false phrophet mentioned in Revelations.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I'm curious as to why PY hasn't summoned UFO's at night.

I mean think about it....wouldn't it be more convincing since observers and cams could capture the glowing object more clearly?

Unless maybe the UFO's are actually created using a high powered industrial type of laser pointer/projector type of device being used at a distance, and at night the beam would be clearly seen emanating from the source.
Also if balloons are being used you wouldn't be able to see them in the dark.....(??)

Then again the laser device theory could be plausible only if he was able to afford some extremely expensive laser that could be visible thousands of feet in the air - day or night...

makes you wonder....in any case would be cool to ask him, unless it was asked and I just missed it....just brainstorming...

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by el cid

well?

God, do I have to put it in other words for you.... Ok, What I mean by this is that this person will con people like you, who somehow believe that he will make a 300 ft spaceship appear in Las Vegas.

I don't say it cause of this particular pic, but cause of the so many evidences that have been brought up on this topic.

Do you get it now?

Oh... and by the way, since you bring it up, he does look like a cheap psychic at a freak fair. He could pass as Mrs. Cleos Husband.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join