It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
This is all so amazing, real or fake. I love good old threads like this that bring the ATS community together.

Whens this giant UFO supposed to come to Las Vegas? That way we'll know whether or not he's real or fake.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I believe by the first, no?

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Prophet Yahweh was in Pahrump about a year ago. He did a show for about a month every Sunday from 11:00 a.m. until noon pst. The local television station is kPVM TV channel 41 and the is owner Vern Van Winkle.
Prophet Yahweh showed many tapes of U.F.O.'s he claims to have summoned. Some I might add were very impressive. Every Sunday he would go outside the Pahrump television studio and attempt to summon a U.F.O., but none ever came. Yahweh said he was going to build a dome house in Pahrump so the Mother-Ship could land here. So far there's two dome homes here and neither belong to Yahweh. In order to attract people to his show he took out a full page colored newspaper ad dressed in his Prophet's gown. He said, the reason why no U.F.O.'s showed up was because there were too many none believers here. Quite frankly, I found that 'a little' hard to swallow. If the Mother-Ship shows up in Las Vegas I'll be there, but I'm not holding my breath.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Just wrote a letter to Mike Dello from KTNV Action News....... With regards to Greenstar Programming and what this could mean with regards to Prophet Yahweh.

Hope to hear from him soon.

Merger

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Cutwolf it's supposed to appear anywhere from June 1st until July 15th. I'm not going to rush to Las Vegas just to see him summon lights, it's the Mother-Ship or nothing!

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I live in Vegas and I thought I'd keep an eye out to see if anything happens. I really doubt it will. I'm mixed on the whole UFO thing, but I just don't see this guy delivering what he says he can. It's one thing to say you can make them appear, it's another to blatantly state that one will hang out over Vegas for all to see. Hopefully if this happens it will while I'm around to see it. I've got my camera ready just in case. So, I'll post what I see, if anything.

By the way, I live on Nellis and my backyard has a great view of the city and should anything appear I should be able to see it. So, we will see.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Lanotom:
Good going with the audio interview with Mike. I believe this will definitely put notice to ATS on the News Media...like last time on this thread:
Weise story on MSNBC featuring Abovetopsecret

I got a feeling there might be some coverage on TV news media about this thread. and the conspiracy theories attach to this Prophet Yahweh thing as well...

As matter of fact, I'll even surprised if they mention the greenstar question publicly on TV...

Let see what happened...

[edit on 31-5-2005 by mwen]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
Hmmmm, watched it a few times as slow as I could. It behaves like an object in the wind to me. Here are some grabs for those that couldn't see it.

What command do u use to capture still shots from video? How did you do that?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwen
Lanotom:
Good going with the audio interview with Mike. I believe this will definitely put notice to ATS on the News Media...like last time on this thread:
Weise story on MSNBC featuring Abovetopsecret

I got a feeling there might be some coverage on TV news media about this thread. and the conspiracy theories attach to this Prophet Yahweh thing as well...

As matter of fact, I'll even surprised if they mention the greenstar question publicly on TV...

Let see what happened...

[edit on 31-5-2005 by mwen]

Mwen,

I wrote to Mike about Greenstar, he said he's going to investigate it further! - hope he reads my site

All the best
merger

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Merger:

Did he ever answer you back?

If so, what did he said about that?

-----------------------

Also, is it possible that Mike doesn't know what he's getting into?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwen
Merger:

Did he ever answer you back?

If so, what did he said about that?

-----------------------

Also, is it possible that Mike doesn't know what he's getting into?

Mwen,

He just said he wasn't a big conspiracy buff, and that it was a lot to digest, however he did say he was going to read into it further.

I do hope he writes back, and perhaps does a story on Stewart and Greenstar??? Man, i think i'm carrying out my greenstar programming for doing all this....

I don't think he knows what he's getting into, but if all goes to illuminati plans, he may be more well known that he wants to be....

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
EXCELLENT work to ALL parties involved in this thread! I've been a member for a few months now (even though this is my first post) just casually browsing the forums, but I must say that this one has kept me TOTALLY riveted!

Lanotom, your investigative input goes WAY over the top and you are to be commended. Keep up the GREAT work!

I read DOZENS of threads about predictions from various psychics and sources all claiming 2005 the year "they" make themselves known to us. Let’s hope Vegas is just the beginning!

With nervous anticipation, I wait and hope.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Well here's something very, very odd.

Right before I awoke this morning I was dreaming and had a voice tell me Isaiah 10
Now I know this sounds nuts but I never read anything about Isaiah.
I am catholic but really studied very little religion and never attended much church after the age of 14 and I'm 42 now.

Well I googled Isaiah 10 and I was surprised at what I read

10:3 What will you do in the day of visitation, and in the desolation which shall come from far? to whom will you flee for help? and where will you leave your glory?

There were also six references to Yahweh in this chapter 10.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wonder if I'm going nuts?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
Just a side note, but his emails seem to be worded more eloquently than he expresses himself in person. I wonder if the emails are being written for him.

Good point!

Could be that this guy is just a tool being used by a group and that this whole thing has been set-up as part of a much grander scheme. Didn't somebody earlier in this thread post that this guy said he was a tool of the Illuminati?? Sounds ridiculous but it still has to make you wonder. If it is a hoax, it's a damn well thought out and produced one. One that maybe only powerful people could pull off. That's if you think that these things in the sky are more than just Hefty bags.

Peace

p.s.

Originally posted by eudaimonia
I wonder if this is all part of the Illumaniti's plan to push their agenda foward.

I read this after I posted the above. Obviously I agree this could be a possibility.
eudaimonia!!

[edit on 31-5-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The thought has also occured to me, but more of a disctracion(I was thinking the Brazilian disclosure). There are many holes in that theory though, but after all, it's just a theory

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom

Right before I awoke this morning I was dreaming and had a voice tell me Isaiah 10
I am catholic but really studied very little religion and never attended much church after the age of 14 and I'm 42 now.

10:3 What will you do in the day of visitation, and in the desolation which shall come from far? to whom will you flee for help? and where will you leave your glory?

Careful Lanotom or else people are going to start thinking you're actually in on this whole thing.

You're not...........................are you??

Peace

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Seriously.. your brining in Illumanti into it now?

Ughh, At first this thread was about making fun of him.

Anyways, Your all getting carried away, just wait and see if he makes a few lights appear or whatever.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Interesting thread… Now we only have 45 more days to see if any of this is legit.

At least he wasn’t wearing purple Nikes.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Wow!...This thread has turned into a MONSTER.
This is just great , Hoax or not it gets your adrenalin going...But I fear this is going to turn into another Ozzie (Australian) Bloke thing.
I hope not though...

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom

I think Religion and UFO don't mix. I mean, religion is of a more spiritual side of humanity, and UFO is from an otherworldly point of view. If you try uniting them together you get a new religion, the religion of Aliens. This to me sounds like the beginning of a new Cult or Sect.

Also you would have to merge these ideas together to find out what is the larger purpose. It would make no sense, religion is based on humanity and us being special, and the only intelligent creation made by God. But if we have aliens in other planets one would have to ask themselves the question, "did Jesus die in our Planet or in there’s?" "Did he die for our sins or for the sins of millions of other alien species?" This would prove one of two things, that God does not exist, and aliens do, or that Aliens don't exist and God does.

I think that if this guy does have the power to call down ET's and Spaceships it has nothing to do with religion or God. He thinks that it does, but in reality he probably has a telephatic connection and confuses it with religion. Anyone has the ability to do such a thing but have to practice, it is believed that this form of communication is highly present when we are children. This is why lots of people remember seeing UFOs when they were kids. They get that weird feeling to look up or that someone is watching them, and soon after they see UFOs.

But there are special groups and places where people can learn these techniques, the Satva Institute in Washington state have been summoning, or “communicating’ with UFOs for years now. They don’t have a weblink but you can see their videos on the History channel UFO files.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join