It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
I was wondering, if this is real do you think that craft may be within these orbs. Maybe the energy form outside the craft creates the illusion of orb.

Like this. Looks like craft inside orb

www.todaysufos.com...

[edit on 29-5-2005 by Lanotom]

That image is a blatent Lens Flare, i know your trying to find a possible answer to PY's remote question thou so this is just more about how you can spot the issue in the image to work out the cause.

The reason we only see half the image is because on the right hand side of that photo, the missing portion, the photographer had the sun pointing at about position 2 O'clock, at his lense, you'll notice the shadowing of the stick leaning against the car for that reference.
The way we can tell that the right hand side of the photo is missing and not the left, is by looking at the bottom left hand corner and noticing how the colour is 'bended' in the black area, yet perfect on the right edge. This is due to the scanner not having enough pressure placed on the scanners lid, image and glass, resulting in a bend. OR, my cheap scanner for example can make this exact 'bending' effect also if the image is placed to far to the edge of it's boundry. This wouldn't happen if the image was centred in the glass and had even pressure. The fact that it runs up the left side, tells me that was the far edge of that picture, therefor we are missing the right side.

The reason there seems to be something in the 'orb' would probably be due to dust on or in the lense. It gets magnified and made more obvious by natural lense flare and also depending on the lenses position. Since this image is on full focus, it makes sense that a small piece of dust or dirt, on or in, the lense and at an extreme forground position, would get magnified as it is here and create this 'orb' effect.

I'd say the rest of that photo would make it obvious as to it being a natural lense flare from the sun being infront and to the right of the camera. The shape of the 'orb' is a skewed circle that points down to the left corner, which again confirms a sun at around the 2 O'clock position.

I do graphic/photography work all day, these are pretty common symptoms and that's a pretty long explanation of something that would be obvious if the image was complete.

Ahwell, soon enough i reckon we'll land one. Hopefully of PY can deliver the goods!

[edit on 30-5-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   
You have voted Lanotom for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Just thought i'd show my appreciiation for some stirling work, keep it up.

This thread must be the equivalent of going fishing for Cod and coming back with a Great White.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I was just thinking of the comments of PY's seeming surprise at something that he's done for 20+ years. It may be one of those things that elates him each time he does it. A simple pleasure, know what I mean? I've been very spiritual for years myself and sometimes I can just Enjoy. Simply that. Just love the moment. Whatever I may be doing. I hope someone can understand this. It's simple for me but it's hard to explain.

Did anyone hear the part of George Noory's original interview when he said "What?!? What!?!" after George told him that he's being listened to by 10 million people? I wonder if he was really suprised.

Next week will be very interesting to see.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Although I believe this whole Prophet Yahweh stuff smells a little fishy.

Worse than fishy, I'd say;
Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Here's a new list email I received today from PY.

Dear Lists,

So many of you are asking me about UFOs and spaceships in the bible that I decided to ask you to go to:

www.bibleufo.com...

There, you will find more proof about UFOs in the bible than anywhere else on the Internet.

I don't really know the person who put that site together but it is awesome!

I have talked with him only once and he gave me permission to mention his site and link to it so that I can be freed to focus on what I must do.

That site speaks more of the truth concerning these things than any other site I've seen to date.

It's not that I don't know some of those things well enough to teach you myself.

But, I simply can't because of what all I must go through over the next two months.

I am asking all of you, even the news media representatives, to go to www.bibleufo.com... so you will better understand what is really happening with me.

As the old saying goes:

"A hint to the wise is sufficient."

Sincerely,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh
Ufologist

For unsubcribing our newsletter , Please Click on the link below,
www.prophetyahweh.com...

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis

I was wondering, if this is real do you think that craft may be within these orbs. Maybe the energy form outside the craft creates the illusion of orb.

Like this. Looks like craft inside orb

www.todaysufos.com...

[edit on 29-5-2005 by Lanotom]

That image is a blatent Lens Flare, i know your trying to find a possible answer to PY's remote question thou so this is just more about how you can spot the issue in the image to work out the cause.

The reason we only see half the image is because on the right hand side of that photo, the missing portion, the photographer had the sun pointing at about position 2 O'clock, at his lense, you'll notice the shadowing of the stick leaning against the car for that reference.
The way we can tell that the right hand side of the photo is missing and not the left, is by looking at the bottom left hand corner and noticing how the colour is 'bended' in the black area, yet perfect on the right edge. This is due to the scanner not having enough pressure placed on the scanners lid, image and glass, resulting in a bend. OR, my cheap scanner for example can make this exact 'bending' effect also if the image is placed to far to the edge of it's boundry. This wouldn't happen if the image was centred in the glass and had even pressure. The fact that it runs up the left side, tells me that was the far edge of that picture, therefor we are missing the right side.

The reason there seems to be something in the 'orb' would probably be due to dust on or in the lense. It gets magnified and made more obvious by natural lense flare and also depending on the lenses position. Since this image is on full focus, it makes sense that a small piece of dust or dirt, on or in, the lense and at an extreme forground position, would get magnified as it is here and create this 'orb' effect.

I'd say the rest of that photo would make it obvious as to it being a natural lense flare from the sun being infront and to the right of the camera. The shape of the 'orb' is a skewed circle that points down to the left corner, which again confirms a sun at around the 2 O'clock position.

I do graphic/photography work all day, these are pretty common symptoms and that's a pretty long explanation of something that would be obvious if the image was complete.
^^^ A very good explanation to something I was to lazy to point out.

Lanotom: Sure that is PY? He sounds more 'profetic' in the way he speaks on the videos, not like someone who'd say 'awesome' in any circumstance.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon

Lanotom: Sure that is PY? He sounds more 'profetic' in the way he speaks on the videos, not like someone who'd say 'awesome' in any circumstance.

Don't quite get what you're reffering too?

If it's of the roadside photo then no thats not him just a link I came across and was comparing.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
First

You have voted Lanotom for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

2nd you have done one very fine job on this, keep up the good work.

I am trying to remain optomistic, but I have several issues with certain things. It took me two days to get through the thread now I have to gather my thoughts in a good context then post my summary later today.

[edit on 5/30/2005 by shots]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
So if it's real, expect to have the military jets screaming out of the sky, chasing it. You'd see contrails and jets, and they would all be headed toward the same area of the sky. There would be reports of traffic delays as commercial aircraft got routed out of the way of the "mysterious thing" (since they don't know what it's going to do and they don't want to risk a crash).

That's about as objective a proof as I could think of.

I must say that the reporter did say that they called Nellis AFB about the summoned object and that their calls were not returned. Why? Who knows.

Byrd brings up a good point. As far as PY summoning a craft that will hover over the city of Las Vegas for two days.............I doubt it. Let's just say that he did. Does anyone really think that the military is going to allow some unknown craft to just hover over LV for two days?!!!! They'd be all over that thing like a fly on a cow patty.

Peace

[edit on 30-5-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
[Byrd brings up a good point. As far as PY summoning a craft that will hover over the city of Las Vegas for two days.............I doubt it. Let's just say that he did. Does anyone really think that the military is going to allow some unknown craft to just hover over LV for two days?!!!! They'd be all over that thing like a fly on a cow patty.

Peace

Speaking using 1/1000th of my brain.

What if a craft showed up in the air that was the size of a small city?

Would they bring out the army and invade it? Would thy nuke it out of the sky?

If it is causing no threat then why do anything but view in awe?

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   

If it is causing no threat then why do anything but view in awe?

Hypothetically speaking, 'cause history shows us that the Air Force doesn't work that way.

Like I've said before, my moneys on the June 1st event never taking place. Something's gonna happen that will force a cancellation. On June 2 we'll see if I'm right.

Peace

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Dont post to often, but this guy has drawn my interest will be watching closely to see how this one pans out , and as said by others good job lanotom

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I'm itching to call Prophet Yehwah again to ask him some more questions.

For those of you following this thread and need a question answered, please forward 1 or 2 questions that I can ask for you.

I plan on trying him this evening after I contact ABC 13 again to speak with the production and edit guy.

Your input is appreciated.

Below are my questions.

I will be asking him if he has been practicing for the past few days for the upcoming event and if so what has the success rate been.

My other question is going to be if he does not have success after the first week (6-1 thru 6-7) of this 45 days will he quit.

If you do choose to post questions for me please limit it to 2.

Thanks again.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Just a side note, but his emails seem to be worded more eloquently than he expresses himself in person. I wonder if the emails are being written for him.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I'm itching to call Prophet Yehwah again to ask him some more questions.

For those of you following this thread and need a question answered, please forward 1 or 2 questions that I can ask for you.

I plan on trying him this evening after I contact ABC 13 again to speak with the production and edit guy.

Your input is appreciated.

Below are my questions.

I will be asking him if he has been practicing for the past few days for the upcoming event and if so what has the success rate been.

My other question is going to be if he does not have success after the first week (6-1 thru 6-7) of this 45 days will he quit.

If you do choose to post questions for me please limit it to 2.

Thanks again.

Two questions:

1) Ask him if he's familiar with the works of Rael and their claims that ETs scientifically created us by the use of DNA manipulation. In other words, his view on Human & Planet Creation and if it has anything to do with ETs.

2) Ask him if everyone has the ability to summon UFOs. If we do, what must we do to communicate with them/it.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Could you ask the guys at ABC 13, when you phone them up, if their going to be covering prophet Yahweh from wednesday onwards? You could ask PY the same thing, does he know personally of any news stations that will be covering him summoning?
(This is mainly just to know whether we'll have any coverage of him as soon as wednesday)

Also yeah could you ask PY if theres any particular verse any of us can say that can bring these ufos out?
TIA

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Like I said before...

The only explanation is that the 'Powers-that-be' is using him to trigger several people at once. People with either New World Religion programming and/or Greenstar programming...

I don't believe he's even actually summon the UFO's. He's only receiving instruction from one of the Satellites via (psychotronic) transmission.

If recall one of the video, he seem surprised to see another UFO show again...

he's just a mind-controlled puppet...don't fall for it!

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
"Dear Lists,

I got a call from ABC TV-13 this morning.

They said that they wanted me to summon, over live television, for all their viewers to see on Wednesday morning, June 1, 2005!

Their station reaches all of Southern Nevada and the border cities, of which Las Vegas is one of them.

This is the moment I have been working so hard for!

Now, shall YAHWEH, the Creator King of the universe, permanent intervene in the affairs of this world!

It will be done and nothing shall hinder it!

Prepare to be stunned as the first of many sightings will be documented on the first day of my first Media-Only Summoning Event starting June 1 - July 15, 2005.

Yours In YAHWEH's Love And Mercy,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh"

well this should be intresting shame i dont have that station coverage in the uk

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Do we have a live feed on this? I need a live feed. I would pay for one.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I plan on trying him this evening after I contact ABC 13 again to speak with

I just noticed that the network channel is 13. Makes me wonder if they have any connection with the Illumaniti as that number is highly practiced in their work.

I wonder if this is all part of the Illumaniti's plan to push their agenda foward.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join