It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
OK here is the audio with ABC 13
I suck at interviews so sorry for the quality.

I did edit the audio to cut out the hold time and added the voice mail beep to hide my telephone number.

I also asked him to come on over to abovetopsecret.com

yahweh.5gigs.com...

Oops! I forgot to ask if I could record but it's a news station so I believe this falls under public domain.

Edit: I really can't do that last part but thought it might get his attention.
If he believed PY why not me?

[edit on 29-5-2005 by Lanotom]

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Lanotom, if there were a "Way above and Beyond" link, i would have clicked that one too. Not only have you analysed, experimented, and shared your data, you also remained objective on a topic that one can be easily swayed.

/buttkissing

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace

Originally posted by Drexon
So what are you guys opinions on the vids with the object shaped almost like an eagle without a head, and spinnig?
www.putfile.com...

I don't know about anyone else, but this one reeks of plastic bag to me. Even reminds me of that scene from American Beauty.

Hope you read my message, but I also wanted to add that you've got a great man there. George Galloway. I saw his statement to the U.S. Senate, I was blown away. A Modern Hero indeed. I even made a DVD of it, very high quality hehe

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hmmmmm on his website..

"In 1979, spaceships and UFO probes started appearing, by accident, in the skies over me, on my signal, before witnesses or when I was alone. And, since that time they continue to appear.

UFOs are different than spaceships, in that, they are usually smaller remote controlled, unmanned objects (glowing orbs, metallic spheres, pin, rod, and pill shapes) that fly in a manner not of this world. Whereas spaceships are similar to futuristic vehicles we see in movies that are designed to carry passengers in them.

"

remote controlled?

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Nice work on the videos, Lanotom, but I think he may be using a different type of balloon. It may be a real weather balloon, which are larger and may be semi-transparent white. These would appear luminescent in the daytime. Could be why he doesn't have any night time video.

www.balloonsdirect.com...

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlobalDisorder

remote controlled?

If you're implying that it's remote control then I would say he stands to make more money from the technology then a hoax.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Sorry for bumping this thread so much but I wanted to add this list email I just got from PY

Dear Lists,

I want to thank all of you for signing up for my lists: Members, News Media, Visitors.

Members are those who paid $7.95 to access the UFO video area of my site where they have access to my UFO videos.

News Media are those who responded back to my press releases.

And, Visitors are those who are not in my video area but want to stay informed with my newsletter.

This email will go out to all 3 groups.

Normally, I don't send out emails to all 3 groups.

But, I wanted to let you all know about each other.

I also wanted you all to see the power of sending out your press releases via PR Web.

Here are the statistics my press release generated as of today:

MEDIA ALERT: Spaceships Will Appear Over Las Vegas On My Signal

BASIC STATISTICS

Statistic Count Description
Reads 57,053 This number tells you how many times your press release was accessed from our site and other distribution points where we have the ability to measure a click through. This number does not include the number of journalists that have received your release through email. In addition there are on-line distribution points that we currently have no ability to track.
Estimated Pickup 42,394 This number estimates the number of times your press release was picked up by a media outlet. This does not tell you how many times your story appears in the media. It simply attempts to estimate media interest of your release.
Prints 237 This is the number of times that someone has printed your press release. We measure this by the number of times that the "printer friendly version" link is pressed. In reality, only a small percentage of users actually click this link before printing a release.
Forwards 204 This is the number of times that someone has forwarded your press release to a third party using the link on your press release.
PDF Downloads 533 The number of times your release was downloaded as a PDF document. PDF Downloads may be reflected in "Reads" and "Estimated Pickup" statistics.

Well, there you have it.

In another week or two, I will send you the detailed statistics again.

Sincerely,

PY

For unsubcribing our newsletter , Please Click on the link below,
www.prophetyahweh.com...

Seems he's concerned with the statistics.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Very, very interesting!

As a skeptic, I have to say that this is incredible. I definitely want to see more of this guy!

Maybe we can get him to do an interview for ATS?

-wD

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
OK here is the audio with ABC 13
I suck at interviews so sorry for the quality.

I did edit the audio to cut out the hold time and added the voice mail beep to hide my telephone number.

I also asked him to come on over to abovetopsecret.com

yahweh.5gigs.com...

Oops! I forgot to ask if I could record but it's a news station so I believe this falls under public domain.

Edit: I really can't do that last part but thought it might get his attention.
If he believed PY why not me?

Yeah, just as I thought, I bet when they picked up on this story they were dying to profile a 'nut', hence the change in the story when something actually showed up.
So its not CGI.
Its not mylar balloons.
Also as far as Im concerned its not a weather balloon as it maneuvers far to quickly, also its ability to dissapear and reappear several times seems to rule out the balloon theory, and this isn't just from the video, we can hear the reporter 'clear as day'.
I stick by my first reaction that this truely is an astounding video.

[edit on 29-5-2005 by picard_is_actually_a_grey]

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hmmm, where there's smoke there fire..
and he seems to be able to summon smoke at his will.

But if its too good to be true, it usually is.

I havent really made my mind up on this fella yet.
He's prolly brain damaged yes,
and being we only use a small % of our brains maybe he has the ability to use a certain section involving other life, or spirits or somethign..
But on thinking this,
how do they hear him?

do they have a glowing ORB that lights up when ever he requests a visit?
or is it a map that flashes up where n when a visit is needed?

I dont think he's the antichrist, but if he turns out to be legit, and this is indeed something unbelieveable, then i think its the start of world changes.

Ive always thought since the end of WW2 the world was a different place. We had excelled as far as we could in terms of nations and the planet. Then we mvoed into the technology era, computers and so forth were created in the 90's.

Society and industry seem to have stalled, we cant find any thing new to change our lives, instead we are constantly updating what we previously had...

I thought the next lifechanging world altering event would be contact from an outside source. A whole new array of technology.

And well, this could be it.

This really could be it..

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Anok cleaned up the audio file from my conversation with ABC13 so I uploaded the new file for those who had trouble hearing the first.

Thanks Anok

yahweh.5gigs.com...

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Seems like he could be a good guy, so there's a possible thing to add to his credility?

Troy

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I was wondering, if this is real do you think that craft may be within these orbs. Maybe the energy form outside the craft creates the illusion of orb.

Like this. Looks like craft inside orb

www.todaysufos.com...

Also found this.

groups.msn.com...

groups.msn.com...

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
No no no, youve got it all wrong.
Those orbs are bird shields.

Hover, Teleport all that technology, but they never found a way to avoid birds flying into and disrupting their hovering mechanism.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotomwww.todaysufos.com...

Also found this.

groups.msn.com...

groups.msn.com...

Thanks for all your links, you get my vote buddy, but it has to wait till next month - i'm fresh out.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Bravo Lanotom

*psst teleport a cow over to philly airport please

I must say this thread has been quite an interesting read. I really liked the theories on the balloons. I think the only thing working in PY's favor is the fact that the news reporter picked out the time, date and location.

It would take some time for even an experienced person to operate the suspected weather ballon under those unknowing conditions. I highly doubt the news station would risk their reputation(as well as their parent networks) to add in any CGI/video effects to the portion where something is shown. Aside from going through the editing room process, it has to clear the station director's approval.

I will wait patiently to see just what the news reporter doing the story has to say.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
He looks to me like he is Mistress Cleo's little brother. I am not impressed at all. He points at something that looks like a balloon, which is paired up with a camera man who acts like he is going thru withdrawal. You wanna impress me take E.T to a strip club. Cause the balloon in the sky aint buying it. And the author of this thread seems to be more then just interested fan. He/She sounds more like someone who is on the inside trying to drum up some press.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Thanks Anok

No problem Lanotom, keep up the good work!!

(let me know if you need any more done)

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by picard_is_actually_a_grey

First video is red mylar about 3/4 mile out at 700x digital zoom.

www.putfile.com...

This is same object approx. 1/4 mi out 350x dig. zoom.
You can see a seagull flying by.

www.putfile.com...

Next is green mylar almost 1 mile.

www.putfile.com...

700x zoom at 1 mile. Green mylar.

ttp://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=MOV0009793

This one started making odd noise. Just kiddin.

www.putfile.com...

This is silver at 1 mile 700x This one give an interesting reflection.

www.putfile.com...

Silver at 1/2 mile 3/4 zoom.

www.putfile.com...

Silver again at about 1 mile. With a request to Yahweh

www.putfile.com...

Silver at 1/4 mile. Interesting what the silver does.

www.putfile.com...

Gold at 1/2 variable zoom shot.

www.putfile.com...

I taped a piece of string/thread about a foot long with a dime taped at the opposite end to keep the balloon on it's side.

www.putfile.com...

More video later.

Exactly the sort of footage I was after, again superb effort Lanotom
If anything this confirms my doubts as to whether its a balloon totally. For one, its clear that the object in the newsreport is significantly higher than these mylar balloons are reaching ( one of the PY vids has a plane fly by in the shot and you can see its at a much higher altitude than the plane). This fact is also confirmed as the balloons here only reach cloud level, wheras the PY objects are above the clouds. Tied into this you can notice how the camera is on infinity to see the PY objects and so is difficult to centre the object in frame, whilst it seems you only needed 700x (or is that the max setting?) to see the balloons,and so easier to keep a steady view (or you've just got a very steady hand).
The second factor against the balloons is that you can tell the balloons are made of a material, wheras the PY objects definately have a kind of plasma/energy quality to them, infact this is probably why they can still be seen from the ground even though their miles up.

Interesting, I interpret these tests another way. For me it proved that it can be done. Those silver balloons looked good. I've read peoples views here that said it would be technically quite dificult to pull off, yet Lanotom was able to do it (although not quite as spectacular) on his first attempt. PY has apparantly been doing this for over 20 years! I'd expect him to have his technique down by now.

So anyhows, slightly bigger balloons would suffice, reaching a higher altitude (all completely possible). And another point regarding them not being easily visible. Well, sure when they are too far away - the bigger the balloon the better. On one of PY's video's you can hear his buddy's saying that they can't see it, and PY himself says something like "don't worry I'm getting it".. with his camera.

Nice work btw Lanotom.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Junshin
Interesting, I interpret these tests another way. For me it proved that it can be done. Those silver balloons looked good. I've read peoples views here that said it would be technically quite dificult to pull off, yet Lanotom was able to do it (although not quite as spectacular) on his first attempt. PY has apparantly been doing this for over 20 years! I'd expect him to have his technique down by now.

I look at it the same way. A couple of those tests, especially the silver balloon looked almost exactly like the UFOs. The thing troubling me is the height of these things. You can see clouds going beneath them so they've got to be pretty high. At that height you need a pretty big balloon for it to be seen, not to mention the difficulty of getting it in position at that altitude.

Also, the object disappears. I've watched the footage frame by frame and at some points the object literally vanishes and re-appears maybe half a second later somewhere else. I still can't come up with a good explanation of that short of video errors which i'm pretty sure it's not.

The other thing troubling me is why do the UFOs come when he calls them. If they're ET then are they just sitting up there waiting for people to call. Are they getting pissed that he keeps getting them down here for no reason? If they're not ET then are they inter-dimensional? Spiritual? Maybe just some kind of projection?

Lots of questions, I just hope we get some kind of answer next week.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join