It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
That was amazing!

I dont know what to think... I hope its not a hoax.

The next couple of weeks may prove very interesting.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Of special interest to UFO investigators,
"the miracles of Antichrist will be chiefly manifested in the aerial realm, where satan chiefly has his dominion.
The signs will act most of all on the sense of sight, charming and deceiving it. St. John the Theologian, beholding in revelation the events that are to precede the end of the world, says that Antichrist will perform great signs, and will even make fire to come down out of heaven upon the earth in the sight of men (Apoc. 13:13).
This is the sign indicated by Scripture as the highest of the signs of Antichrist, and the place of this sign is the air: it will be a splendid and terrible spectacle" (p. 13).
St. Symeon the New Theologian for this reason remarks that "the struggler of prayer should quite rarely look into the sky out of fear of the evil spirits in the air who cause many and various deceptions in the air" (Philokalia, "The Three Forms of Heedfulness").
also ....

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
I hope the newscrew wasn't in on it. This is just incredible!!!

Be prepared for that to be the exact way this gets covered-up. Someone from on high will make that station take the fall and everyone will get a big chuckle out of it. Question is will you belive it when they "admit" it.

Peace

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
That was excellent. I wonder if this guy is for real now?

this does remind me of a story that was written in the Mohave Files. In it, one guy and his friend prayed to see a ufo one night. Soon after the prayer, one appeared and landed near their home. Makes me wonder now

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
I hope the newscrew wasn't in on it. This is just incredible!!!

Be prepared for that to be the exact way this gets covered-up. Someone from on high will make that station take the fall and everyone will get a big chuckle out of it. Question is will you belive it when they "admit" it.

Peace

If he can summon them at will, then repeating it will be proof. One video can be faked and logically, if he is really doing this and not hoaxing, he will simple keep repeating the events with more and more witnesses and other media groups.

One crew CAN be in on it, so take away the option with repeats and more witnesses. Anything can be faked or covered up if not on a large enough scale. Thats why UFOs aren't mainstream, not enough exposure to enough people.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
wow, that was pretty dang cool, I can't wait for next week when one is suppose to come low enough that all of vegas shall be able to see it.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Very interesting footage. I doubt the news crew was in on it. Here is a link to the news site.

Action News ABC 13

was trying to pull up some videos from off the site but I might be having a brain fart. I hate being sick

-Aza

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Now where are the ATS'ers that reside in Vegas? We need some 'on the scene' members to take pictures and film the ufo's for the board.

[edit on 013131p://02051 by enrage]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
That's just weird.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
So helen670 your saying he is the antichrist then?

My idea of the antichrist wouldn't be look I can summon UFO's. Wouldn't it be " Hey I can summon Demons, Time to fry kiddies!!!"?

My idea of good and evil, I guess just don't make sense.

Evil = rapist, child molester

Good= provides help for all types of beings

IMHO

- Aza

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quest

If he can summon them at will, then repeating it will be proof. One video can be faked and logically, if he is really doing this and not hoaxing, he will simple keep repeating the events with more and more witnesses and other media groups.

One crew CAN be in on it, so take away the option with repeats and more witnesses. Anything can be faked or covered up if not on a large enough scale. Thats why UFOs aren't mainstream, not enough exposure to enough people.

It'd be pretty hard to fake the big one visible to all of Vegas he says will be happening next week. That'll be the proof, because if that takes place it'll probably make national news like the Mexico City sighting way back when.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azathoth
So helen670 your saying he is the antichrist then?

My idea of the antichrist wouldn't be look I can summon UFO's. Wouldn't it be " Hey I can summon Demons, Time to fry kiddies!!!"?

My idea of good and evil, I guess just don't make sense.

Evil = rapist, child molester

Good= provides help for all types of beings

IMHO

- Aza

I think Helen was saying that the ufos are signs that the Anticrist performs, not that this Yahweh prophet is the Antichrist.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I’ll tell ya I’m the king skeptic and this video blew me away. The only way to discredit it would be to say that the news crew of a respected Las Vegas news station was in on the hoax. I highly doubt the management of that station would risk their credibility (livelihood) for such a thing.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I am speechless (typeless)! I just can't beleive what I just saw! I mean, I can beleive it because I saw it...BUT FREAKIN' WOW!!!

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
He currently has 10 other videos on his website a total of about 45 minutes.

The videos are incredible.

The second one actually shows the classic fedora shape saucer doing acrobatics in the sky. It is awesome and I wish I could post these without violating any copyrights.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
the Number 13 is trigger number...

This was a simoultaneous trigger of people with both Greenstar Programming (Fake alien invasion) and New World Religion (one religion follow by all)

As I said before...I choose not to participate in this live alien movie. I just going to observe...only. Good luck all of view...

Any sleepers awakened yet?

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
what is the website for the rest of the videos?

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
It'd be pretty hard to fake the big one visible to all of Vegas he says will be happening next week. That'll be the proof, because if that takes place it'll probably make national news like the Mexico City sighting way back when.

I have a feeling that something is going to happen between now and next week and this guy will end up not performing for the masses. What exactly? I'm not sure.

Peace

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Can some one please comment on what happens just about 2:30 minutes into the video? It appears the object jumps between two points instantaneously. It's a bit dubious looking there.

It's right before the object gets to the clouds.

Let me know what you think.

[edit on 5-27-2005 by Valhall]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Maybe it's a promotional stunt for this...

UFO'S IN THE SUMMER
Don't be surprised if you see a UFO in June. That's when this THQ game Destroy All Humans will hit stores shelves. The sci-fi tables are turned as you play the alien on a mission to take over humanity on both the XBOX and PS2.
www.gamespot.com
xbox.ign.com

taken from here...

www.ktnv.com... (the same channel 13)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join