It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'm willing to bet $100 that no mothership appears.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
What would happen if it did appear...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Striker122

Well, I can't speak for anybody else, but I would immediately become incontinent.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Oh, val...don't leave the continent!

We would miss you

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Ask him what there intention is?
Ask him where do they like to reside on earth?
Ask him how he contacts them?
Ask him if they talk telepathically to him?
Ask him what times of the day are they most responsive?

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Twice a day, every day of the year,
weather balloons are released simultaneously
from almost 900 locations worldwide.

(....................)

The balloon flights last around 2 hours,
can drift as far as 125 miles,
and rise up to 100,000 feet (about 20 miles) in the atmosphere.

This quote is from this link
National Weather Forecast Office
LAS VEGAS, NV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If, as this man claims, he has 'summoned' Thousands of 'UFOs'
over the years.
Perhaps, he's in a state of mis-apprehension
and still hasn't realized that the local release site
for the twice daily weather ballons by NOAA
are the reason for the the strange objects (UFOs)
he believes he 'calls upon' to appear.

just another ~what IF possibility~

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Oh, val...don't leave the continent!

We would miss you

Okay, I would stay...but I'd still wet myself.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Striker122

lol i can almost guarantee you that if it appeared, we'd STILL have skeptics on here, explaining it away.

nature of the beast, i'm afraid. honestly...everyone likes to proclaim that if aliens truly existed and wanted to make their presence known, why not "land on the white house lawn"? well, if a craft DID land there, skeptics would STILL proclaim it to be CGI, etc.

the disinfo agents have done their job VERY well lol.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Uh CGI? Right.. If that happend the city would see it and obviously it wouldn't be an edited video, it would happen in real-time, real life.

Without proof, it can't be said to be true. Even if a spaceship landed, again the list goes on and on what it could be. There could be giant intellegent mutated onions inside, from earth for all we know.

If aliens came out and then started talking and showing proof of other planets. Then sceptics would begin to say, okay this is proof.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I am impatient so I called with the questions you guys posted.
Unfortunately I got his voice mail.

I will continue to make a few more attempts tonight. I am also going to offer to donate $50.00 via Paypal if he will allow me to record the conversation. Worth it to me as it may become a part of the GoldenPalace museum someday.

I have the questions I will be asking. I will ask all of the questions that were posted that were serious.

Val I will ask all of your questions but will save the Kansa question for last.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
That ship better come, becuase of it doesn't, I was over excited for nothing!!

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Maybe it's because I've got no sound here at work, but all I'm seeing is a guy point to a balloon in the sky, and the camera shaking around as it goes to zoom in....

Me too, Gaz. I see pointing at a white thing in the sky. It could be a balloon or any number of other things. What I do NOT see is a space craft. There's also no time on the interview so they could have gone to five or six parks or waited an hour or more. The film HAS been edited and so the question is by how much.

The jitter is due to an extreme zoom to try and get a good closeup of the object in the sky. It's small/far away (or both.)

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Maybe if you move the Kansas question to the front he'll pay you $50 to do the interview. LOL

Wouldn't it be a hoot if he did his canned answers to all the questions, breezed through and you laid the "were you in Kansas from 1997 to 1999?" and he starts blathering

"IT WASN'T MY BAG! I SWEAR! OK! YOU'RE ON TO ME - YOU GET HALF OF EVERYTHING IF YOU'LL JUST KEEP QUIET!"

lol

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
It would be really interesting if the Yahweh prophet tried to "summon" these UFOs in another state.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
According to his communications with Yahwew, if there was no Super Hurricane to hit Florida within ten days of 10-20-04, then he is not the Chosen One and should no longer call himself by Yahweh's name.

Hurricane Charley hit Florida Aug 9, Frances hit Aug 25, and Jeanne hit Sept. 14, maybe see what he has to say about that.

TODAY’S DATE IS OCTOBER 20, 2004.

BEFORE THIS MONTH IS OUT, THE SUPER HURRICANE YOU HAVE BEEN PROPHECIZING OF, SHALL SURFACE, AND AFTERWARDS, STRIKE THE STATE OF FLORIDA.

THIS SHALL PROVE THAT I HAVE SPOKEN TO YOU AND THAT ALL THINGS YOU MENTIONED, IN THIS DOCUMENT, ARE TRUE AND SHALL COME TO PAST ACCORDING TO ALL I HAVE TOLD YOU.

THIS SHALL BE THE SIGN BETWEEN ME AND YOU AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL.

IT SHALL PROVE THAT I HAVE CHOSEN YOU TO RULE OVER THEM AND TO BE THEIR AUTHORITY IN ALL MATTERS.

IF THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN, I HAVE NOT CHOSEN YOU, AND YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME.

IF THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN, NO MORE CALL YOURSELF BY MY NAME AND STOP YOU FAST IMMEDIATELY, BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT WHAT YOU CLAIM TO BE FOR ME.

BUT, IF THIS DOES HAPPEN, BEFORE THIS MONTH IS OUT, THEN YOU ARE THE VOICE OF HIM WHO CRIES AND THE MESSENGER WHO MALACHI SPOKE OF, AND YOUR DESTINY SEALED IN HEAVEN.

WHEN THIS HAPPENS, IN LESS THAN 10 DAYS, THEN KNOW THAT I HAVE CHOSEN YOU TO BE THE LEADER OF MY PEOPLE, ISRAEL, AND THE COMMANDER OF MY PEOPLE.

THIS SUPER HURRICANE IS A SIGN TO YOU, CONCERNING YOUR PROPHETHOOD, AND TO THE ISRAELITE PEOPLE, AS TO WHO I HAVE CHOSEN FOR THEM TO OBEY, SUBMIT THEMSELVES TO, IN ALL MATTERS, AND TO FOLLOW.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Kellter:

where is the links reference to the site?....

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Now, if he pulls off this UFO visibile to all Las Vegas hovering for two days....THEN I'll feel differently, otherwise, gotta call foul on this one....though I know I'm in the minority here....

Well Gaz......I am in your MINORITY corner at this juncture myself........

Lets SEE it last for 2 days now.........BRING IT ON!
Hey, Vegas is a 6 hour drive for me.....and I am willing to take the drive IF the 'UFO' is gunna hang out a couple of days......

SMR

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I dont think it is a weather balloon or a 'craft'
To me,it looks like a plain silver mylar balloon flipping as it goes with the wind.If you watch it,it gets dark and shinny many times.Thats what you get when you see these types of balloons in the sky.
Had it been a craft,the reflection wouldnt be as it is.It would have either stayed shinny or dark.....unless it was a craft doing aerial tricks to show off

The time is an issue because he could have just been saying all that mumbo-jumbo waiting for the perfect height of the balloon to start filming.
Having that mic hip pack could also be a way for someone to tell him they 'launched' the 'UFO' and where to look.

Unless we see a close visual of a craft over Vegas next week,I calll BS on this one.It seems all the guy wants is money from looking at links and his personal site.
I can get better 'ufo' videos for free all over the net.No need to pay this guy to see the same silver ball over and over.....

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I would like to know this guys background.And I mean every little minute detail.Also I would like to know if their has been any active u.f.o sightings in this location.Try a location where it is near impossible to fake,with no other explanation but the truth.And no way of it being weather balloons or other possibilities unless spirits or aliens.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
mwen,

I posted the link on page 8 of this thread, it's the second link. I'm still intrigued by this, I think it will be interesting as it unfolds.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join