It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost encounters?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Ive had several experiences in my life. The first was about 2 or 3 years old. my mom and aunt were sitting on the couch visiting while I sat on the floor next to them. I looked up and saw a human shaped shadow moving across the room. I looked up at my mom and aunt to gage their reactions. they didnt seem to notice it so I just went back to playing. when I was about 12 or 13 years old. I was home alone and had a strange feeling that I was being watched. it upset me some so I got on the computer hoping I would calm down. a few minutes later I felt a a hand on my shoulder. I spun around real quick and saw an orb moving from the hall into my sisters room. thats the only experience. Those are the only things that happened at my house.

But a few years later at age 15, I my dad decided he wanted to take me on vacation. I got to choose where. I chose Jefferson Texas ( a place known for its haunted history). We stayed at both The Jefferson Hotel and The Excelsior Hotel. In the Jefferson Hotel the owners lock up and leave at night. We were there alone. so we finally decided to go to bed at around midnight. not even two minutes after turning off the lights I heard a women whisper my name in my ear (Scott, Scotty). My dad even heard it. nothing else happened there untill the day we checked out of their and checked into the excelsior. as my dad was paying the owners I went upstairs to get our bags. The door is locked so I put the key in the lock and try to turn it but it wont budge. I take the key out and try again thinking mabye I put the key in upside down or somthing. It Still dosent work. but now i cant pull it out either. I try to turn it once more and the key twists and breaks inhalf as easy as if it was play-doh. so I turn to go tell the owner the trouble I had and I hear a click. I turn and see the door opening. I got the bags in a hurry.

So we then checked into the Excelsior hotel. Now this is the hotel that Steven Speilberg based his movie (Polterguist) on. We stayed in the same room he did. The Jay Gould Room. The room definatley had a creepy feel but not much too much happened. one night in the middle of the night I had a feeling that there was somthing at the foot of my bed so I sit up and see what looked like a big red clown face just floating there. I laid back down and tried to pretend I didnt see it because it didnt look to happy.

I took an EMF detector. Not to much happened with that but I got some interesting pics. Ill have to dig those out one of these days and post them. I remember on that was taken out of an open second story window. you can see what appears to be a childs face hovering outside that window.

You know I meant to keep this short and sweet but got carried away as usual.

Ive had other paranormal experiences but the ones above are the only one that fit into the "ghost category".

<< 1   >>

join