It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK and the fed, did they make an example out of him ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
If you could charge the US gov't interest for loaning them money, would you want competition ? Is it a stretch to think the most powerful men on the planet could order a hit on a sitting US president ?

If presidential order that is still valid, but is not enforced, that gives the US treasury the ability to back US notes with silver, doesn't it beg the question, why not ? Maybe US presidents like to keep their brains on the inside of their head ???

www.john-f-kennedy.net... (warning, gruesome replay of JFK's last moment plays on the top of the site)

The Christian Law Fellowship has exhaustively researched this matter through the Federal Register and Library of Congress. We can now safely conclude that this Executive Order has never been repealed, amended, or superceded by any subsequent Executive Order. In simple terms, it is still valid.

Again, according to our own research, just five months after Kennedy was assassinated, no more of the Series 1958 "Silver Certificates" were issued either, and they were subsequently removed from circulation

coincidence or motive ????

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The Federal Reserve Bank is nothing more than a bunch of Euro-Weinnies wanting to see us fall. All members (Board members of the FED, should be rounded up, charged with treason and executed.) The Federal Reserve Bank (System) goes against the Constitution, completely. It's time America takes back what is hers. FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE!

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I know that we hear stuff about him all the time but I was talking to an OSI agent the other day that worked the Presidential Detail and he does believe that JFK was made an example of by the CIA and the Mafia...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I purchased the two DVD set from A&E about The Men Who Killed Kennedy. The third DVD set was of course not present since LBJ's family decided to sue the cable channel if they sold or showed the airing of the third DVD. It consisted of The Smoking Gun, The Love Affair and The Guilty Men.

The Guilty Men is the main one that the LBJ family did not want aired. After one and a half years of searching I finally got my hands on the third DVD. It is profound not only in the LBJ issue, but also in the love affair between LH Oswald and Judy Baker.

After all the studying I have done on the subject, JFK was definitely assassinated as an example for all to understand their power. Presently. I'm reading the Vatican Assassins and it appears this has been happening throughtout history when anyone opposed the New World Order being conducted by many organizations under the auspices of the Society of Jesus, also know as Jesuits. It appears not only did they have a hand in assassinating two Presidents of the USA but they also have gone after the various Popes for not following the Jesuit General.

The book Vatican Assassins continues to stress the power of the Black Pope, Jesuit General and that through the Free Masons, Shriners, they want to rebuild the Temple of David in Jerusalem. This was the objective of the crusades. As stated in other discussion, this will probably usher in the so called WWIII. This is all speculation on my part. When JFK could not cause a halt to this subversion due to his untimely assassination, it allowed the Federal Reserve Bank to fund the Vietnam War and most other tacts leading up to the end of times.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Be the first on your block to see JFK II Its the latest video on the murder. I consider it full disclosure........ Youll never guess who, no it wasnt the maid LOL

www.mindtoysrus.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
If you could charge the US gov't interest for loaning them money, would you want competition ? Is it a stretch to think the most powerful men on the planet could order a hit on a sitting US president ?

The combined powers that be could. And I think they did. Between Kennedy's desire to bring the troops home from Vietnam, his desire to smash the CIA into a thousand pieces and his designs on the Fed Reserve.. I think you call that a perfect storm (for his enemies).

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I saw that DVD as well. It is a very interesting thought. How could anyone not know where they were when JFK was shot? Yet, George Bush Sr. could not remember where he was when interviewed. Later he changes his story to being in Tyler on Zapata Oil business. I just fell off the turnip truck if I believe that whooper. Everyone in power that was in position to loose big bucks wanted him dead. Their dilemma was only in his popularity. If it had been Clinton shot instead of JFK no one would have cared, not even Hillary.

Therefore, it can never be a conspiracy. It would cause an investigation too deep and implicate some that are still alive. CIA agent Lee Harvey Oswald must always be the Patsy through the prestine single bullet theory in the Warren Commission Report.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Josekinuc
If it had been Clinton shot instead of JFK no one would have cared, not even Hillary.

YOUCH! That's a pretty hardcore assumption..

You're probly right, mate.

top topics

join