It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a problem plz solve

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
hi all,
i've a problem can anyone solve it.i want to edit my post which is already i've posted in introduction section i wanna edit it.there is no button there to edit my post.plz can anyone help me out.
thanx

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The edit feature disappears after a while, a few hours I think, no way to edit it if the buttons gone.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Hi kashifmoon,

If you posted that more than 2 hours ago, the edit button doesn't appear anymore.

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,P@ATS and Ignorance Denied. Enjoy

Sanc'.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Limited Time Offer

After two hours or so, posts cannot be edited.

The staff implemented that in response to some nasty hanky-panky that was going on involving posthumous edits.

The next best thing: Post a follow-up tot he thread with the updated information.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
thanx all of u.but i think if i make a request to administrator so will he edit my post.Actually i want to delete all of my post from introduction section so can he do?
And how can i post or contact to Administrator?

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by kashifmoon
And how can i post or contact to Administrator?

You'll have to u2u William One Sac or SkepticOverlord

but a Super mod will do

[edit on 27-5-2005 by UK Wizard]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
U2U a mod or use the gripe/help button.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
sorry for disturbing u again n again.but its still a problem.i cannot be able to send u2u until i 've 20 posts .And i don't posted yet 20

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
plz tell wht i ve to do? its my request to all of u

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Post the edit you'd like to make, along with a link to your post...then perhaps a moderator of the Intro forum will make the edit for you...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I believe you've been answered repeatedly. You can indeed send U2U's to any mod or admin (no matter post amount), and anyone can submit complaints, questions and suggestions to the submissions link for such matters on the board header.

A mod will need link to what you want changed and the text you'd like it changed to... and it should probably be important.

(You could have even done that in this thread during any of your four posts on this single matter.)

I'll help, but I still need to know what you want done. That will have to be via the appropriate channels though as this is now closed.

new topics

join