It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO just got owned by the French people!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...
Now even if the NWo rigs the poll people would know that.Good job France and as neil armstrong said it: The first small blow to the EU constitution,one giant blow to the NWO.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The NWO is pushing fast and hard about the EU super state. They want it to happpen so much that they will do anything to get it accepted. If we, Europe, do not accept it this time around, it will be forced upon us again in the future

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Everything is happening too fast. French probably need some breathing space and some time to consider about their future and future of their children. We can conclude from this article, that EU agenda became very aggresive, and I understand the French being suspicious. They don't want to give their independance without a fight.

I found the maner of statement from Chirac that French are having their future and children's future in their hands quite funny. Of course French had allways had their future in their hand. And they sure don't want to destroy it with a hasty decission.IMO.

[edit on 27-5-2005 by yanchek]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I personally feel that France has been doing the right thing ever since 9/11. If I spoke French, I'd live there.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I have and will never consider moving to France.
What is happening is nothing related to the NWO agenda, but it has everything to do with the EU Constitution not being "French" enough for them....

Chirac is soon to follow. Bet.

seekerof

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Looks like the French are using their collective backbone and saying "NO". Good for them. If I lived over there I would vote no also. Hypothetical question to those in the US and Canada: How would you vote if there was a push to consolidate Canada and the US to just one big North America.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Yeah right, if it were the NWO at play France would be the first one to get crushed.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Can we put the NWO myth to bed if/when the French vote NON on Sunday.British Parliment is having difficulty implimenting the ID card system and the referendum on EU in Britain almost certain to be No to as is Germany expected to.
Also how can NWO control the population on this planet when the biggest military superpower on the planet is having difficulty keeping a bunch of inbreed Muslims in line.Maybe the NWO experts here should go visit a couple ex Soviet states to see if there people prepared to be controlled again.Sorry but you can control a Country but the planet l think not.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I found it funny that a french civilian was qouted by CNN today as saying, "I'd rather be an American, than a European, at least Americans love their country." -in reply to the EU conflict.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo
Can we put the NWO myth to bed

You can't put it to bed if the French vote no, there is so many different things the NWO involves, the EU would changed the treaty if a no vote was to happen then put it up for voting again. You reject the idea of the NWO due to one thing, lots more need to be taken into account.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   

You can't put it to bed if the French vote no, there is so many different things the NWO involves, the EU would changed the treaty if a no vote was to happen then put it up for voting again. You reject the idea of the NWO due to one thing, lots more need to be taken into account.

True there are so many arguements for keeping the NWO myth alive.Govts require there people to be oppressed/scared to a certain extent.It doesn`t matter how many changes they make to the treaty the one thing that ensures NWO will never happen is the scale of control/enforcement required.Nationalists such as the French,German,Spainish,British will l believe never easily give up there independance.Yes Europeans will welcome and have the Euro idea but that is for one reason only to benifit there own circumstances.If you ever get the chance to travel around Europe the one thing that unities them is there ability to welcome Foreigners but try telling them how to do things and change there rules you will notice an ability to totally disregard you and your views in an instance.Example French fisherman blocking Ferry ports when the EU rules against there fish quoters.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Its nothing to do with NWO , more to do with the French loosing all those Government handouts that they like. If they ratify the treaty they think they will have to be like other countries and the industries live and die on their ability to sell in a world market.Most French industries would be gone if that happened.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bulldog 52
Its nothing to do with NWO , more to do with the French loosing all those Government handouts that they like. If they ratify the treaty they think they will have to be like other countries and the industries live and die on their ability to sell in a world market.Most French industries would be gone if that happened.

It proves that one countries people cannot be controlled.The whole world that blows NWO idea out of the water and leaves the people who believe/trying to implement it to stay in there little fantasy groups.

top topics

join