It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In GOD We Trust

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Why does everyone examine the minutia of the dollar bill looking for evil hidden meanings when the true meaning is right there as plain as day:

All the symbology on the dollar bill leads back to a belief in the almighty God! Why do people have to keep using magnifying glasses and microscopes to find hidden meanings when the true meaning is there!

The art and science of heraldry is one of ancient symbology but it doesn't mean we are evil to depict the one true God as an eye of Horus! The eye (symbolizing God) finishes the pyramid meaning that the United States is incomplete without the divine providence of God. Annuit Coeptis means God favors the American cause, not something bad! Novus Ordo Seclorum means the new American era of freedom and democracy will part the clouds of totalitarian control of the kings of Europe, not bring in some evil NWO conspiracy!

Sorry for this rant, but I'm getting sick of the slander put forward against the symbols of our country that are GOOD and glorify God, not bad and give a nod to Satan!

[edit on 5/27/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Novus Ordo Seclorum means the new American era of freedom and democracy will part the clouds of totalitarian control of the kings of Europe, not bring in some evil NWO conspiracy!

thats what the bavarian illuminati wanted, a new republican system that doesnt envolve kings and Queens of Europe, the goal of the bavarian illuminati was to overthrow the monarchy system and they achieved this in America. This is why the dollar bill is linked to the NWO conspiracy.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Why does everyone examine the minutia of the dollar bill looking for evil hidden meanings when the true meaning is right there as plain as day:

All the symbology on the dollar bill leads back to a belief in the almighty God! Why do people have to keep using magnifying glasses and microscopes to find hidden meanings when the true meaning is there!

The art and science of heraldry is one of ancient symbology but it doesn't mean we are evil to depict the one true God as an eye of Horus! The eye (symbolizing God) finishes the pyramid meaning that the United States is incomplete without the divine providence of God. Annuit Coeptis means God favors the American cause, not something bad! Novus Ordo Seclorum means the new American era of freedom and democracy will part the clouds of totalitarian control of the kings of Europe, not bring in some evil NWO conspiracy!

Sorry for this rant, but I'm getting sick of the slander put forward against the symbols of our country that are GOOD and glorify God, not bad and give a nod to Satan!

Why? Because the phrase "In God We Trust" is in plain sight! It's to throw you off so that only the initiated can know the real secrets.

/saracasm off

I suppose it is that since the awakening of the American public to the lies told to us by our leaders, we have to wonder "What else have we been lied to about." It used to be that conspiracy theorist were considered to be nuts. Now we are mainstream and searching for our own answers with each other.

My own quest for information and enlightenmenthas certainly changed my views in alot of areas while confirming many more. Question everything.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I seriously don't believe the NWO will just arrive anytime soon. Theres way to many arguments. It would be kinda like telling everyone in this site to say something positive about the US.

The only way I see the NWO is after a world war, similiar to how the UN was constructed.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by evanfitz
I seriously don't believe the NWO will just arrive anytime soon. Theres way to many arguments. It would be kinda like telling everyone in this site to say something positive about the US.

The only way I see the NWO is after a world war, similiar to how the UN was constructed.

This is EXACTLY right

It's impossible to establish any NWO with the way the world is right now.

And I generally agree with you about the money dj, however....I think they could have chosen better symbols and messages if they were really completely doing that to glorify God.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
One of the theories is that a world government will come about after a major war. Thats the only way i can see we being accepted, after a major war such as another world war. Its the only logical reason i can see for the world accepting one.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
i actually KNOW why they have that there. when were in a war, i cant remmber with who, but they were communist. we wanted to be differant from them and we added all this god #. pledge of alliegance and the money.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   

How do you know what God the dollar bill is talking about?

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I take it there are referring to God as in the Christian God. America is a religious nation that is built upon religion, so i take it they are referring to the Christian God. thats what i take it as, i could be wrong, but i highly doubt it.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Think if this would work to put the world into a NWO

(What If)
all the middel east countries Woke up one Morning and said this would be a good Day to destroy Israel and They have the help of Russia,,,,,,,,But all things go wrong and Israel runs Rissia all the way back to Sabera and Distroys the Arab Nations !!!!!!!

Would that be good enough to bring in NWO ????

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The Seven Day War Israel defeated arab nations then but didnt destroy them,and I dont think the Arab Nations would want to be in the NWO at least they probably wouldnt go without a fight.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   

All the symbology on the dollar bill leads back to a belief in the almighty God!

And THAT is precisely the "evil" that is present in our "system". Everyone has their own idea of what God is, what God does, what God wants, what God likes, etc. And therefore, claiming that "God favors the American cause" is presumptuously arrogant, and ignorant. But more than that, such arrogance and delusion on the part of societies who think that God favors THEIR cause is the root of almost all violence throughout the history of humanity, and this root is, "I am right, my God is better, my ways are the only ways" and all else be damned as "blasphemy" and "sin". And of course, historically this justified the bloodiest and most brutal of wars, and most inhumane treatment of fellow humans - it is the "elitist" mindset that is always promoted by those in power to create the "us vs them" illusion to maintain control. So yes, the message IS there plain as day, and no one needs to look further than "In God We Trust" to find the "evil" that is represented on our dollar bills.

Anyone who starts claiming that one way or one choice is more in line with God than another must answer one question, "Who sez?".

Annuit Coeptis means God favors the American cause, not something bad!

Not something "bad"? You mean the cause that is all based on lies, which only creates havoc and destruction and murders thousands based on those lies which have NO evidence to back them up? You mean the cause that supports establishing capitalism and thus creating giant psychopathic corporations whose only purpose is to get rich and to use every legal loophole possible to steal money and resources from everyone else, and also to get people hooked on useless products that poison them or provide some immediate physical gratification, all in the name of expanding their "corporate empire"? You mean the arrogant and hypocritical cause of telling others not to do what we ourselves or our "allies" are doing? You mean the cause of establishing puppet regimes, supporting totalitarian rulers when it suits us, and spreading propaganda and lies to "shape minds and hearts" of the population, to favor the "cause" of their governments? Yeah, not so bad at all

Novus Ordo Seclorum means the new American era of freedom and democracy will part the clouds of totalitarian control of the kings of Europe, not bring in some evil NWO conspiracy!

What if no one wants our "freedom and democracy"? Ah sorry we don't give them a CHOICE do we, it's "our way or the highway". Yes, freedom rules!

Yes, they give a nod to worshiping materialism as our culture does, give a nod to psychopathic mindset of trying to get as rich as possible at any cost, even if it deprives others of the little money they have. Yes, give nod to killing and murdering anyone you want because they MAY be terrorists in potential. Yes, give a nod to changing the cultures and lives of others with force, and calling it "freedom". Yes, give a nod to glorify "God", as long as we DEFINE what God is and wants and if someone disagrees they are "ungodly" and must be killed in the name of our God, who is of course the "right" God! Give a nod to exporting our prisoners to countries where torture is legal, give a nod to creating false terrorist actions and blaming them on anyone we want without evidence, and then waging war.

Well, I've never heard of anything more Satanic than what US stands for, what it does inside its own walls, and what it does to others. Of course, these are only semantics, calling something "good" and "Godly" is very easy, these are subjective and meaningless terms, just as "Satanic" is. The real question is, what is the objective reality, not some feel good lies that we keep telling ourselves in a patriotic frenzy, that are constantly repeated by the media and our governments.

Let me end this with a quote from the "Godly" president G.W. Bush:

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." -Bush

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
What god is it that the Federal Reserve trusts? Is that the god?

I do not think that the "U.S. Incorporated" shares in the belief of a Supreme Creator with the majority of the American citizens.

www.healthfreedom.info...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam

All the symbology on the dollar bill leads back to a belief in the almighty God!

And THAT is precisely the "evil" that is present in our "system". Everyone has their own idea of what God is, what God does, what God wants, what God likes, etc. And therefore, claiming that "God favors the American cause" is presumptuously arrogant, and ignorant. But more than that, such arrogance and delusion on the part of societies who think that God favors THEIR cause is the root of almost all violence throughout the history of humanity, and this root is, "I am right, my God is better, my ways are the only ways" and all else be damned as "blasphemy" and "sin". And of course, historically this justified the bloodiest and most brutal of wars, and most inhumane treatment of fellow humans - it is the "elitist" mindset that is always promoted by those in power to create the "us vs them" illusion to maintain control. So yes, the message IS there plain as day, and no one needs to look further than "In God We Trust" to find the "evil" that is represented on our dollar bills.

Anyone who starts claiming that one way or one choice is more in line with God than another must answer one question, "Who sez?".

Annuit Coeptis means God favors the American cause, not something bad!

Not something "bad"? You mean the cause that is all based on lies, which only creates havoc and destruction and murders thousands based on those lies which have NO evidence to back them up? You mean the cause that supports establishing capitalism and thus creating giant psychopathic corporations whose only purpose is to get rich and to use every legal loophole possible to steal money and resources from everyone else, and also to get people hooked on useless products that poison them or provide some immediate physical gratification, all in the name of expanding their "corporate empire"? You mean the arrogant and hypocritical cause of telling others not to do what we ourselves or our "allies" are doing? You mean the cause of establishing puppet regimes, supporting totalitarian rulers when it suits us, and spreading propaganda and lies to "shape minds and hearts" of the population, to favor the "cause" of their governments? Yeah, not so bad at all

What if no one wants our "freedom and democracy"? Ah sorry we don't give them a CHOICE do we, it's "our way or the highway". Yes, freedom rules!

Yes, they give a nod to worshiping materialism as our culture does, give a nod to psychopathic mindset of trying to get as rich as possible at any cost, even if it deprives others of the little money they have. Yes, give nod to killing and murdering anyone you want because they MAY be terrorists in potential. Yes, give a nod to changing the cultures and lives of others with force, and calling it "freedom". Yes, give a nod to glorify "God", as long as we DEFINE what God is and wants and if someone disagrees they are "ungodly" and must be killed in the name of our God, who is of course the "right" God! Give a nod to exporting our prisoners to countries where torture is legal, give a nod to creating false terrorist actions and blaming them on anyone we want without evidence, and then waging war.

Well, I've never heard of anything more Satanic than what US stands for, what it does inside its own walls, and what it does to others. Of course, these are only semantics, calling something "good" and "Godly" is very easy, these are subjective and meaningless terms, just as "Satanic" is. The real question is, what is the objective reality, not some feel good lies that we keep telling ourselves in a patriotic frenzy, that are constantly repeated by the media and our governments.

Let me end this with a quote from the "Godly" president G.W. Bush:

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." -Bush

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Just two things to say:

1) Seperation of Church and State, not intergration.

2) 1 Timothy 6:10: "For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs."

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Separation of Church and State?

Where is that? I've looked through my copy of the constitution again, and I still haven't found it.
Who said it? What does it mean?
Warning - Very loaded question, as I am thoroughly learned on this particular topic. Not that it means much more than trivia anymore, as the constitution need not apply in today's setting.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Oh, oh, me, call on me.

The "term separation of church and state" was a term coined, by some baptist preacher or something (forget his name), it is NOT in the constitution.

The constitution basically states that the government will not establish a national religion. The establishment clause...

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.

for more...
www.law.umkc.edu...

[edit on 3-6-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The clause of the First Amendement that adopted the founders' principles of separation of church and state and freedom of religion is known as the Establishment Clause. It states, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof...." The interpretation of this clause is the responsibility of the Supreme Court of the United States. After the Civil War, the Republican Congress passed the Fourteenth Amendment to ensure that the principles of the Bill of Rights applied to actions by state governments, namely the South. The Supreme Court, however, decided to apply these rights selectively through a serious of decisions over a number of years in a process called "incorporation".

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof...." - Yet where is the Seperation? You have Jewish/Christian statements on Court Rooms, Congress begins its session with a prayer, Pledge of Allegiance, etc, all of which can and probably is offencive to those of another faith. But I guess as long as the WASP's are happy that is all that matters?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
TC,

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Not that it means much more than trivia anymore, as the constitution need not apply in today's setting.

So what about the 2nd Amendment rights you bang on about?

Cheers

BHR

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Just remember, technically our money is produced by a PRIVATE institution, not the government, hehe....

So they get off on a technicality....

<<   2 >>

join