It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all numerologists...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I described this in a thread below.. see "Finally Success and more.." but I was wondering if in numerology the addition of the days of birth reveal anything about a significant year.. This year has been very significant to me as I lost two people very close to my heart very close together. Anyway I have been seeing signs (or so I think) all over the place this year anywho I was playing around with my birthday numbers and came upon this Sep 12, 1984...9+12+1984=2005. If there are any numerologists who can help let me know.. thanks.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Try looking at this site: www.astrology-numerology.com... It details how you make the numerological calculations. I personally don't believe in such things, but that's just me.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   
i dont know alot about numerology and have never put much faith in random numbers.
But the signs you mention would be the thing i would key in on if i were you,
most times through out our lives we are given sign posts that are put in place for us to recognize and acknowledge, that let us know we are on the right path or wrong path as it may be in each case. It might be a good thing to write down what you think are signs in a notepad, see how often they crop up and then try to decifer what the meaning might be.
just a thought
Parker

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Signs for me have been 11:11 especially surroudning significant events thus far. Numbers in certain areas at certain times as I am thinking about certain people/things. Strange utterances, meeting people randomly and acknowledging something deeper about them even just meeting them. Things of this nature. I sure hope I am on the right path and knowing someone in heaven I'm sure she's trying to guide me properly.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   
It might help to think of it as 2-23 symbolism, or 5-7.

Because it is 22 for the year, and 21 (2+1=3) for the month and day, so hence 22 3.

And 2005 is obviously 2 and 5, or 7. I think of 2005 as the beginning of a final 7 year cycle.

Or it is also 21-22, more simply, because 9+12, and 1+9+8+4, so that can be related to the number of chapters in Revelations (and centuries AD that there will be), and 22 relates to the tarot.

You could say the progression to 23 is implied, but hey, I think we have covered enough ground here already.

new topics

top topics

join