Possible solution to BL?

page: 1

join

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Here is my rough translation of the latin:

One eternity

Abominations are born of autumn (Autumn begins 9/21 usually, both are divisible by 3)

Here, then, is the temptation which tries your power

Be vigilant, three will please the sum of your power

I noted there are 33 entrances and 22 rings. If you take a 2 and a 3 from each one, you get the number 23. And there would be two pairs of 23, which would equal 46, the number of chromosomes in DNA.

Also if you take the 22 rings and multiply by the three (to please the sum of the rings), you get 46, again, the number of chromosomes in human DNA.

We are one people, united. The power of the human race is 46.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
You know, I've been thinking, a kinda weird idea would be as a "fingerprint". Arn't the lines on your fingers sometimes refered to as a labyranth? And when you get printed it's in black ink...

Oh, I have no idea what I'm talking back, but I like your interperation Jamuhn.

_df

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I kinda have another theory as well. If you take a line with dots measured in equal distances to each other and spin the line rapidly in a counter clockwise motion that you would have the effect of a labyrinth that was moving. The center would also have the effect of staying stationary.

Just a thought

-Aza

join

Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant
read more: Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant