It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABUSE CRISIS: Female staff at Guantanamao sexually abused Pakistani prisoners

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Three Pakistani prisoners have revealed that they were sexually abused by female U.S. Military personnel at the Guantanamao Bay military facility. These prisoners also claim that the soldiers desecrated the Quran and subjected them to a multitude of physical abuse. One prisoner claims to have his testicles chopped off by a female staff member at Guantanamao Bay.

news.webindia123.com
Three Pakistani nationals who were picked up by the US forces from Afghanistan in 2002 and sent to Guantanamao jail, have revealed that the US security personnel desecrated the Quran and the female prison staff sexually and physically abused them.

These allegations are contained in the documents obtained by the Daily Times in which the three prisoners confess about the ill-treatment meted to them at Guantanamao to a joint interrogation team (JIT) of Pakistani intelligence agencies - Military Intelligence (MI), Intelligence Bureau (IB), ISI, Special Investigation Group (SIG) and Sindh Police personnel. The JIT interrogated the three prisoners from April 18 to May 10.

The prisoners revealed that during interrogation at Guantanamao Bay the prison staff, especially the female personnel, used harsh methods to extract information from them and even chopped off the testicles of one of them. They used to press their private organs against their bodies and throw menstrual blood on their face, the prisoners added.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The list of accusations are endless and become even more bizarre the further down you go. Allegations of women throwing their menstrual blood on the prisoners, pressing their private organs against their bodies and let's not forget the soon to be infamous 'testicle chopping'.

The three prisoners also accuse the staff of 'standing on the Quran' and saying that the religious book 'teaches terrorism'.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
It never rains, but it pours.

Welcome to the confusing world of disinformation, not for the faint of heart or easily discombobulated.

Dismissive responses to follow:

Who cares about WebIndia, or the Daily Times?
Who cares about a book, or testicles?

Constructive responses might look more at the original source, what has already happened to credit and discredit, and what the agenda is behind the more sensationalistic claims and the agenda behind partial denial.

[edit on 26-5-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
What is wrong with these female guards? they do some really sick sh**.what is wrong with them?

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
....and this is how the cookie crumbles...

i dunno, i have a feeling someone is desperately trying to push muslim population of the world into a holy war. And its not the prison guards, theyre just a bunch of dumb brainwashed soldiers following whatever orders they get.

its all a big

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Hi, I can say anything I want!

No matter how outrageous the things that I say are, someone will be outraged!

No one, including me, at this point, knows whether what I say is true or false!

I figured out that I can say stuff and people react!

Verily, I can use the media of the world to report all of the crazy things I say!

The only problem with what I'm saying is that I never reported it way earlier like everyone else did with their legitimate claims, and now I am just another liar with no testicles.

Uh, the only difference between today and yesterday is that today all these ladies know that I have no silverbells.

Zip

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I agree, its possible these claims are not all legitimate but the old saying "where there is smoke there is fire" is often true.

I think some muslim are cottoning on to how some Western nations have demonized muslims. With the constant barrage of attrocities these middle-eastern savages do to our poor soldiers and the terrorist scheming they all do.

We are getting a taste of our own medicine and we dont like it. Seems the media whore takes money from any one, irrespective of political orientation.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The only corroborating reports are those of the desicration of the Quran. These prisoners were being questioned and were humiliated if these allegations are true.

As far as the sexual abuse, without corroboration, it's just he said, she said.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I severly doubt the validiity of this claim...
it is the prisoners...not the salvation army or other oversight commitee that claimed them...

I don't think the female guards would even have guessed to "throw menstral blood on them"
... that is a curse in islam... and seems "built" to get islamic readers riled up.

would a high school grad military female know that? Not likely... I didn't and I study religions as an endearing hobby...(had to look it up)

I think this is a wolf cry... and seems to follow the quran trashing stories a little too closely...

I am not saying that these things don't happen, but we are only hearing the "victims" side of this... and i doubt they are being completely truthful...

new topics

top topics

join