It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has ATS accepted something we have been trying to deny: politricks???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo
I would prefer us to stay a small town rather than a major city

gahahha, too late for the chummer, you'd have to get in the way back machine and go back before I was here, ATS is massively huge compared to when I first came here and back then I'm sure it was considered disgustingly huge by those that'd been there from start

now if you direct your attetnion to my fingers, you might need to pull out binoculars or perhaps even a telescope, now if you squint your eyes and tilt your head just right, you can see that I am in fact playing the worlds smallest violin and i am beating a dead horse with it.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Infinite, you power-mad devil you!

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Powers That Be

Originally posted by weirdo
As you have stated above you are not a mod therefore you are not in a position to tell me about the Terms And Conditions of this site so please (bear in mind l cannot force you
) refrain from instructing me.

For what it's worth, any member is free to remind other members of the T&C and ATS Etiquette as they deem fit, which is all I'm doing here.

I will refrain from “instructing” you not because I am out of line to do so as your fellow member, but because it doesn't seem to be helping anything, and I think we've gone far enough off-topic for my tastes.

link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
Infinite, you power-mad devil you!

Nah, im not power mad...power weak more like

link   

Originally posted by infinite

As you have stated above you are not a mod therefore you are not in a position to tell me about the Terms And Conditions of this site so please (bear in mind l cannot force you ) refrain from instructing me.

Sorry to piss on your cornflakes, but Majic does have the ability to warn members, so do i, and we have to maintain peace in the community aswell. You could say we are low-level mods, so in respect, he does have the right to tell you about TOS.

Sorry

Are there ganging up already.Can you provide evidence as to your comments as us members who voted were not really told what powers you were going to be given and to date l haven`t been informed of them so no l don`t believe he or you have the power to inforce the TOS and until l am informed l will ignore your comments

Thanxs

W

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   

As you have stated above you are not a mod therefore you are not in a position to tell me about the Terms And Conditions of this site so please (bear in mind l cannot force you ) refrain from instructing me.

Sorry to piss on your cornflakes, but Majic does have the ability to warn members, so do i,

Isnt the third word in this comment against T&C.Sorry but you guys do it to me coming right back at you.
Infinte you should be above this in your position.

PS congrats to you both for the positions you have reached

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
im not inforcing TOS on you cause from what i can tell you havent broke it, i was only saying Majic has low mod ability....

anyways, what have you meant to have done?

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Can we at least pretend to keep things civil in this thread.
Otherwise it will have outlived it's usefulness and will need to be locked up.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   

im not inforcing TOS on you cause from what i can tell you havent broke it, i was only saying Majic has low mod ability....

anyways, what have you meant to have done?

I haven`t done anything except criticised Majic for the way he has been posting recently.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join