It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampires... i need info

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Any way, next time you see a news report about kids drowning (3 of them), or kids dying in a fire (like what happened about a month ago) you will know there is something more to what happened than just what was physically going on.

So you are saying that the pathologist is in on it as there would be physical evidence even after a fire.Very few house fire reach a high enough temp to destroy a body completely.Maybe you watched Blade a bit to closely.If Vampires excisted there are plenty of places on this Earth you could kill humans without drawing attention.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo

Any way, next time you see a news report about kids drowning (3 of them), or kids dying in a fire (like what happened about a month ago) you will know there is something more to what happened than just what was physically going on.

I'm not sure how you arrived at that conclusion?

There are sadly many incidences of such things happening....forensics, whilst not a perfect science, can explain the situations very, very well.

Could you clarify for me?

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Physical evidence?

I am saying that the 'vampires' in question were working on a level that is non-physical at the time of those deaths.

I apologize for confusing you.

The only person 'in on it' is the person who lit the blaze, whether it was under the influence of what they believed to be their own will, or knowingly in a pact with entities.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
Physical evidence?

I am saying that the 'vampires' in question were working on a level that is non-physical at the time of those deaths.

The only person 'in on it' is the person who lit the blaze, whether it was under the influence of what they believed to be their own will, or knowingly in a pact with entities.

So is this just a theory?

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Physical evidence?

Another way of explaining something that cannot be proved and is so way out in dreamland grasping at straws.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Maybe we can just stick to recognizing ritual deaths when we see them from now on.

Its not like the FBI or News will report it as such.

But the 8 kids that died in a fire a few days after May 1st were killed intentionally, and the manner was where the intention lie.

Most 'vampiric' activity is not lethal, and most of it isn't physical except for maybe a bruise or scratch you didn't have before going to sleep.

And if you want proof, I guess you could demand it yourself, because I'm not going to ask for favors from demons just to illustrate a point.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Ah, ok.

It is supposition.

Which is fine.

Out of interest, in your opinion, where do vampires and demons meld? One and the same?

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Maybe we can just stick to recognizing ritual deaths when we see them from now on.

Its not like the FBI or News will report it as such.

But the 8 kids that died in a fire a few days after May 1st were killed intentionally, and the manner was where the intention lie.

So what is the point of hiding the deaths.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Sorry i've been gone for a while. I was just scanning the thread and it seems to have gone a little off topic. someone wanna fill me in?

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annunaki
Sorry i've been gone for a while. I was just scanning the thread and it seems to have gone a little off topic. someone wanna fill me in?

Yeah l think your mad

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
vampires are a combination of bram stokers imagination, vlad and a wicked countess obsessed with youth.

answers.google.com...

"The Dracula of Transylvanian legend appears to have originated from
Vlad IV of Wallachia (1430-1476), known as Vlad the Impaler, although
he was not a vampire. It is suggested that Stoker's Count Dracula was
a composite figure derived from Vlad the Impaler and the Countess
Báthori, who was arrested in 1610 for murdering some 650 girls. It was
her habit to wash in the blood of her girl victims in order to
maintain her skin in a youthful condition. The name Dracula comes from
Vlad's family membership of the Order of the Dragon, although dracul
in Romanian strictly speaking means 'the Devil'. The Order of the
Dragon was invested upon Vlad's father (his name was Dracul) in 1431,
by the Holy Roman Emperor Sigismund. This Order was a semi-monastic
and semi-military organization dedicated to fighting the Turkish
infidels. Dracul, in the sense of dragon, stems from this... Vlad was
called Dracula because this was a diminutive of his father's name,
meaning the son of the Devil, or dragon."

all the other stuff about bats, mirrors, are hollywood and gypsy stories

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Maybe it'd help if we try to define vampires.

There are genuinely folk who like to drink blood, and call themselves vampires. And there are people who pretend to have porphyria, and say that they're vampires.

(There are, I'm sure, also folk who DO have porphyria, and use that as a reason why they're vampiric).

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Darn you beat me to it I have something along the lines of that! I was talking to my health teacher years ago in high school because well too put it short one of my friend's actually a girlfriend claimed some guy with fangs bit her. ANYWAY my health teacher said there are a group of people that are born with a disease that makes there skin more sensitive to light and causes their gum's to recede (or along the lines of shrink lameman's terms since i am unsure if i spelled recede right) and it makes it look like they have fangs. Appearantly they also have strong and sharper teeth due to extra calcium if I can remember. Also they have cravings for blood. SUpposedly not everyone with the disease has blood cravings ( and I can't recall the disease) but those that do like to bite a small hole and drink small amounts of blood from the broken capilaries. Don't know how since most capilaries are so small that they don't bleed that well, but I also remember that sometimes this disease caused kidney problems.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The disease is called Porphiria... dunno if the spelling is correct tho.
Anyway, this disease, as you say causes gums to receed (if i'm not mistaken, also lips do) and gives also some kind of anemia (sp?)... i don't know precisely, probably your body doesn't produce enough blood, so a person affected by porphiria needs to receive the lacking blood in some other ways. One of these could be drinking it. I've heard of shepheards making little scratches to their cattle in order to drink the blood from them.

Anyway, this is not the case of the author of this topic, trust me

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Hi, Just wanted to add my tuppence-worth, since I believe in vampires. However, I don't believe in non-human monsters such as described on the website from the first page of posts.

I practice qigong, so I believe in a human energy system, one that should remain in balance, and can cause illness by being out of balance (and vice versa). Thus, IMHO, a vampire is an otherwise-regular person, with an energy condition where they leak, or possibly metabolise, their energy faster than the body would normally replenish it via food, sunlight etc.

Having this condition would leave a person feeling fatigued and open to illness, and possibly eventual death (which would be diagnosed as being due to illness). But I don't think it goes that far often - it's my opinion that a person with this problem automatically starts to take energy from the environment - their energy system does it, without them having to do anything consciously. Unfortunately, the energy of other people is already at frequencies and amplitudes ideal for the human body, is readily available and accessible, and therefore more attractive as a replacement source. The energy given off via emotions is even easier and doesn't require 'taking', but might need some button-pushing to generate.

Well, what if some of these people become aware that all is not well - some have symptoms, some study energy working (maybe yoga, reiki etc) - somehow they start to take energy from others on purpose. Blood drinking (I think) is a way of gaining energy, and blood is full of qi, and swallowing it allows it to be transferred directly to the energy centres in the solar plexus and belly (lower and middle Dan Tians). However, it's not (IMHO) an efficient way of getting energy, is dangerous, and mostly fiction-fuelled. But there are far more people that realise this, and instead gather energy directly into their energy system. These might be called psychic vampires.

Since gathering qi is a part of qigong, which includes techniques to strengthen your own system by gathering from the cosmos and earth, I did experiment once by sapping a little energy from someone. I hated it. The sensation was different, like the energy was far too rich; shan't be trying that again. That lead me to think that any 'vampire' that deliberately 'feeds' on others could gather energy from non-living sources and do better for themselves as well as everyone around them.

After that, I think these are ordinary people, with all the weaknesses and foibles that anyone is prey to. The fictional creatures of the same name bear very little relation. Fictional vampires are parasitic monsters that prey on humans; real vampires are normal people with a condition of their energy system that makes them neither non-human, nor necessarily parasites.

Sorry if I'm rambling - but I just wanted to add one more thing, since, I'm a newbie and I don't expect anyone to talk to me much and I might not get another chance to elaborate :-).
If this energy leak is caused by damage sustained to the energy system, it should be something that can be healed, as well as gained. I don't know if you believe in soul-loss, but the kinds of trauma that can cause that, as well as issues on other levels of the self, I think, could cause this type of damage to the qi system. So I think one could 'turn' into a vampire after trauma, and one could be likewise healed of the effects of trauma, including the vampiric condition.

On a different note, BTW, the allergy to silver (not silver nitrate, which as noted is poisonous and shouldn't have been used on a would like that) is probably an allergy to the nickel it contains. Nickel allergy is very common www.aocd.org... Nickel is present in most alloys, including chrome (watch backs etc) and sterling silver. I'm allergic to nickel, and my allergy has worsened over time, so now even sterling silver is not pure enough for me, and contains enough nickel to irritate if I wear an item for a few hours. Fine silver is still OK, but I've stopped wearing accessories like this anyway.

Just my view to date: open to new information and constant revision :-)

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Maulbeere, i've just read part of what you've posted, but when you talk about psychic vampires i have to say that i do agree with you: IMHO, there are in fact people corresponding to such a description. In some cases, this may be an unwilling vampirism, although the drain may be quite strong; in other cases, this may be willingly done. And i think anybody can do i.

Personally, once i made a little experiment, trying to drain some energy from a guy sitting next to me. Well, actually, i felt a little more recharged.

Of course, i think you can also do the opposite process, giving energy to someone

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I've been reading for a while and some of you have many interesting points. I can say that some of the same experiences have happened to me, the garlic, blood lust,ect. What I can't say is that it actually makes you a vampyre.
There are certain people who believe that they are, and who knows, perhaps they are. But there is no justifiable proof to say that there is or isn't real vamp's out there.
Certainly I don't go out prowling the streets when I have the cravings. I just deal with it the best that I can and get on with my life. But I do believe to a certain point that vampyers can and perhaps once did exsist. But if they exsisted today, that would be something to seriously think about wouldn't it?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join