It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

for the "taken ones"... yer lovers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
there hasnt been a new thread on here with juicy details in a while, so I feel pressured of the responsibility to start it up. well, my girlfriend is the greatest ever, we are pretty serious, shes kind, caring, loving, and trustworthy. my baby is the best, and she is one of the most beautiful girls ive ever seen, she is like SOOO pretty. all around, she is just the best, in everything, and she my woman
we are also best friends to, and have been even before dating, and we do treat eachother like friends, and then lovers when the time comes. so, how many of you other people out their like your lovers, whats good and bad about them, an if u do love them and think their greatest, or dont think their so great at times.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Hey what a really nice soppy, romantic, love story!

lol...nah...only joking....im having a baby girl in september....i feel the same dude....i havent seen her yet but i know shes going to be the prettiest princess in the whole kingdom!

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Honestly i've been with my girlfriend for a while now, and MAN O MAN is she awesome! I've got to say she truly is the best, Even if/and when we argue its never too bad to discuss, She loves funny/stupid movies like Kung Pow! but she is also a softy(which gives me an excuse to be a Big softy), her best trait by far is that she can be SOooooooooo Goofy that i will laugh.........I'm a pretty serious and angry person by nature.....so to me its pretty impressive. I'm not a bad catch , but when i think about how she waste her time on me instead of what she should get(did i mention she's witty and sexy
) I decided somethings in life are best not said and stay silent
, I know there are alot of guys out there with great girls, we should all be happy that we can be that lucky to have someone caring,loving,fun! this is a good thread and i hope that others will spend a couple of minutes thinking about how their other half is really something worth thinking about and being thankful!
to all the great girls outthere taht put up with us guys NOMATTER how much they know they shouldn't!
to all the gals out there that give us a reason to be better people, and lets not forget a good Ol'
to all the guys out there that Know better than passing up a good thing

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett
Hey what a really nice soppy, romantic, love story!

lol...nah...only joking....im having a baby girl in september....i feel the same dude....i havent seen her yet but i know shes going to be the prettiest princess in the whole kingdom!

Holy crap! your having a KID? OMG What nation on this world would allow you to actually have Children!?!??! J/K even though your the anti-christ,i'm sure your going to have a beautiful little angel
, Congrats Bro
, You'll make a great dad,l and i hope nothing but the best for your children

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:31 AM
link   
My girlfriend rules, rocks and does other things aswell

she is the best thing to ever happen to me, we've had our problems over the last few months but we are stronger and closer than ever. I love her with all my heart and enjoy spending my time with her, she is the best

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I too am a lucky one...

Been with my gal for over 7 years now ! Yes, I get asked all the time, when we're getting married. We both look at it as why rush.... we're still taking things one day at a time.

We've lived together for most of those 7 years, its been wonderful. We don't really argue, and if we do its something silly and we're laughing and back to ourselves in minutes.

My Gal is beautiful, sexy and smart! When I say beautiful, I mean BEEEUTIFUL !!! She resembles, Stevie Nicks from Fleetwood Mac and Jenny Garth (kelly) from 90210 !!!

She used to come here to ATS and surf every once in a while, her ATS name is Pandemonium.. ... maybe she'll stop by and see this nice post I've written about her and I'll score... ahhh I mean score some brownie points with her...

Okay, thats about it... anyone else ?

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I love my wife. Been friends for 10 years or more (we guys don't keep track)....and lovers for about the past 4, and married for the past year and a half (so still newlyweds).

She's smart (Mensa level smart, seriously), beautiful, always a smile and a glint in her eye when she sees me...and makes me tear up while writing this...

Man I'm corny! *sniff*

I never used to "leak" like this before...this tear business is silly....

Anyhow, we're soulmates, and that's that really.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
My gf is a saint because she puts up with me and my various insanities. None you you would be able to to that.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I'm newly divorced.

I'm slowly convincing myself that not every male is a waste of a sperm.

(I'm kidding. Honest)

I'm aware though, that it takes two people to make a relationship work. And usually two people to make it fail.

Cynic that I am...

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
"My girlfriend rules, rocks and does other things aswell ;-)"
hahaha, I wonder what he means by this?

it seems like you guys (and girls) are in great relationships with yer girls (or guys) my girl is the bestest ever!!!!!!! I just love her so much, and shes so kind, and what I love about her is (well besides the fact shes just downright sexy) is that when theres a "problem" that comes up, she is so eager to fix it, and she gets things done with us, as so do I. I just love her for that! and I just REALLY like her as my BEST friend, a true friend to me

new topics

top topics

join