It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox Message Board...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Our defector is here!!!

Wysiwyg......no problem about the AI gestapo deleting stuff........the truth can live out in the open here........we don't encourage tunnel vision on ATS!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
This poster remains thankful for never having logged on to a Fox message board nor witnessed an episode of American Idol.

BTW, what's going on with the Jackson trial? Why the delay?

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
This poster remains thankful for never having logged on to a Fox message board nor witnessed an episode of American Idol.

Though I find that the level of conversation is lacking, to be kind, on such message boards, and the AI show is not definable as entertainment, there is something to be said for recognizing a situation where censorship is occuring intentionally due to attempts at critical thought and where no disrespect has been practised towards anyone............With you're excellent discernations, MA, I would have guessed you would have seen that.......

I'll get back to you on the MJ trial after I soak up the latest rumour concerning the angular change in his nose structure..........

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
And, yes, I do understand that the message boards at AI are privately owned and, therefore, they are within their rights to run their message boards in any way that they see fit. But consider this statement in the very first paragraph of their Forum Rules:

"...the moderation staff reserves the right to remove any post or thread (or you) at any time for any reason).

It does not take breaking their rules to get you/a post/a thread deleted over there...telling the truth over there will get you deleted even quicker.

I have never seen such blatant attempts at censorship as I experienced on their boards. And that is when I knew they had something big to hide!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join