It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compilation: Some of the best UFO Cases (or the Classics)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on May, 26 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Compilation: Some of the best UFO Cases (or the Classics)

Below, I wanted to list some threads pertaining to some of the best-known cases, both my work and that of others, lest they get lost through the pages. If anyone knows of any such threads of their own or others, that they think should be included, please let me know. My goal is that this thread can serve as a starting point for those just getting into the subject, as well as for those of us old hats at it. I’ll start with some of mine, but certainly am open to other recommendations. As such links are provided, I’ll add them to the cases below. Feel free to reply with suggestions, and we’ll review to see if applicable (adding them to this initial post for easy reference). Thanks!

Roswell: Truly the “Holy Grail” of UFOlogy. The government admits to capturing a flying saucer, then retracts the story. Warning to the reader: the links will take you to LONG threads on this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Rendlesham: Also known as the “British Roswell”. Another famous case with military witnesses.

The Hill Abduction Case: The first, and one of the best, cases of modern alien abduction.

The “Battle of LA”: The Army open-fires on a UFO over LA in 1942.

The Kinross Incident: A plane vanishes while investigating a UFO.

UFOs over DC in 1952: Two separate incidents of UFOs buzzing the White House in 1952.

The Mantell Case: A pilot crashes while chasing a UFO, later identified as likely a Skyhook balloon.

The Phoenix Lights: In two separate events, numerous witnesses and videos capture mysterious lights over Phoenix, AZ. Was it flares, or something else?

Note: I’m still in the process of utilizing the search function for these, and other cases, to add more links to threads by other members. Please U2U or simply reply here with links you believe to have sufficient case info, etc. Thanks!

[edit on 26-5-2005 by Gazrok]

[edit on 31-12-2006 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
All great example! I'm gonna toss in one of my personal favorites, the Mexican Air Force UFO sightings.

Mexican Airforce to release UFO footage
Mexican Air Force UFO- Quick Resource Thread

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I think people must not forget what happened (and happens) in Mexico. One of the the most signifiant UFO wave ever :

The Unbelievable Mexico Wave (1991-1993)

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Excellent additions. By all means keep the links (only links) coming.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Don't forget Kecksburg, this is as significant in American UFO history as Roswell was.

Kecksburg, PA

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Varginha, the Brazilian Roswell

The unbelievable story of a UFO crash in the city of Varginha, Brazil, in january 1996, and the capture of extraterrestrials by the military.
Please have a thought for the human and alien lives who were lost during this event.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The 1990 Belgium black triangle incident. Two Belgian F-16s were sent to intercept the object. Both spotted the target on radar but had trouble making a good lock on. The UFO was sighted on the ground visually as well as by radar.
www.ufoarea.com...
The Belgian government does not deny the incident and released a full report (we need more governments like this!)
www.ufoarea.com...
The Belgian government also released a 20 minute video of the F-16's radar screens but I haven't found the full vid on the internet, just this short little clip
www.putfile.com...

[edit on 1-6-2005 by Taishyou]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Medical injuries resulting from a UFO encounter

ufologie.net...

www.whatwasthen.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The Colares case maybe.Brazilia,investigated by their army also.

ufologie.net...

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alundra

ufologie.net...

www.whatwasthen.com...

Excellent example with very strong evidence.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alundra

ufologie.net...

www.whatwasthen.com...

This seems to me like a very overlooked case, but one with "great" physical evidence.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
i submit this mans' claim...about a 1961 massive UFO formation,
starting from Warsaw Pact territories, overflight europe then Britan
then lost contact....

Robert O. Dean.................Google up the name

4dreamland.com...
www.swa-home.de...
www.jerrypippin.com...

#1...a brief bio
#2...a brief investigation reports
#3...a poor quality, but free audio from the web page, interview~15min.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Finally got my writeup of Varginha done...

I wanted to add a lot more to it, but have been pressed for time lately...

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Hey Gaz...

I don't know if this ones been posted

The 'Worm' footage from the STS-48 Space shuttle mission

I think it's an amazing bit of footage...it seemed to have disappeared from the net since this time last year..??

I found this link tho'... STS-48 'Worm' UFO footage

Worth a look if you haven't seen it...

Peace to all

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
That is indeed one weird video, though I think orbitting debris may be a more likely explanation... Sure is strange looking though....

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
whew. good work gazrok. again.

that was an ATS dryspell for a week or so. Nothing really grabbed my attention. Glad to see some excellent direction from an older ATSer. Great idea too. just wanted to say ditto to the mexican airforce last year. If you havent seen the ifrared footage, dont be fooled, that is NOT BALL LIGHTNING. last year!

edit: dont forget all the nasa footage. theres too much.

[edit on 17-8-2005 by lost]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   

If you havent seen the ifrared footage, dont be fooled, that is NOT BALL LIGHTNING. last year

Nope, not ball lightning, but sadly, the best case so far for this, seems to point to them being oil platform fires. The skeptics' evidence fits the events extremely well, and makes a strong case for the oil fire explanation. If you haven't seen it for yourself, check into it, I believe there was a good post on it here on ATS before, can't remember by who though.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
If it's not already here, a great compilation of the Mexican Air Force UFO threads..

Also, the Prophet Yahweh phenomenon here...

(Consolidating to clean up stickied threads)

[edit on 26-9-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It’s probably just our government illegally dumping radioactive slag, but the weirdness at Maury Island makes for a good read…

www.seanet.com...

www.parascope.com...

The FBI was quite interested in it for a while and generated a small mountain of memos on the subject, however I have not been able to find any “official” conclusion to the case.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join