It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Space Weapons already on Active Duty.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I was thinking. What do the two explosions in NK (the train and the mushroom cloud) and the Bali Bombing have in common?

They were all explosions that were WAY bigger then they should have been, and never been satisfactorilly explained. They also have huge holes in the ground in all three blasts.

WHAT IF... in each case... the US had slammed a DU projectile in to the ground? Which is why in the case of Bali all the evidence had to be dumped off shore (slightly radioactive - not from mininuke but DU round). What if the US stopped NK from doing a nuke test when the two mile wide crator was found (the mushroom cloud explosion)... so you had the combined DU round hitting the ground and the conventional explosives too.

Ya know.. I think Riverio is right. I think that Bush HAS his death star and that is what we have been seeing used. That is what the meteors falling from the sky a year ago were and that is the reason for these blasts.

Note: Someone in the Bali blast SAW something falling from the sky. Which is more likely to cause the crater then the car bomb.

I dunno.. just works for me.. I think.. this is what happened. I wouldn't be surprised if there were other incidents we could explain by thinking a DU round fell out of the sky. Can you?

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I think it might be more likely a nuke test or chemicals to manufacture nukes that caught fire.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I think a lot of people would have seen a projectile falling to the earth

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
While it may or may not have been the cause for what you mentioned...I'll keep stating that I fully believe that we've had weapons in space since the mid 80's. I remember all too well when those Shuttle missions were going up one after the other with "classified military" payloads...

I also believe that a key drive to that little speech Shrub made, is to upgrade some of the more archaic space weapons up there....and to do that, we need an active space program as a screen...

new topics

top topics

join