It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mohammad Mazouz - Survivor of Guantanamo

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
Now your "raciest" remark is right on the money, I make no bones about not liking Muslims and I don't hide my prejudices.

For the most part, Im the type of American the Muslims hate most and I Hate them in return. I was not always like this, in college my best friend was Palestinean, but 9/11 opened my eyes and I saw the true face of Islam. Thats just the way it is.

Originally posted by BillHicksRules
So you admit racism and prejudice, yet you regularly appear on a site that is about denying ignorance. How do you not feel like a hypocrite?

You mention a friend you had at college who was Palestinian. What are your feelings towards him now?

La_Max, its you and your fellow neo-conservitive, ultra-nationalists, right-wing, borderline psychopath buddies that have given America its bad name... Infact, I wouldn't be surprised if you were working on behalf of the US government... Your arguments are pathetic, and you live in a world of fallacies, your testicles should be cut off so you cannot infect the mind of your children (should they be born)...

Its people like you who supported Hitlers regime, you would have been one of Hitlers youth, waiting to be put into a eugenics program because you think that your kind are superior to all others...

Muslims dont hate Americans, they hate idiots who can't see two inches infront of their face - Its a shame that the two (9 times out of 10) go hand in hand...

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
So Im not the one confused here Dr, Im afraid you and Souljah are.....I know how to deal with enemies who want to cut my throat...I will cut theirs first.

Maximu§

Soldier, your manufactured enemy is in front of you ready to cut your throat. The real enemy is behind you, ready to stab you in the back. Turn sideways and keep your eyes on both.

Understand that if you can......

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   
You sure are milking your guard duty in the 80's Maximus.

Have you seen "Buffalo Soldiers"? That's what comes to mind whenever I read your dairy posts.

Cheers.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Cargo,

I keep thinking more like the John Candy character in Stripes.

Cheers

BHR

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Hi All,

How can one get himself in Guantanamo Bay??

A question for all...

Would you ever take part in a physical experiment where it involves you being captured by U.S soldiers and being taken prisoner to Guantanamo Bay after reading those articles???

just interested in knowing if u guys would take the risc???

Thanks

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Guerilla,

Well if you change your name to Mohammed, LA_Max will happily recommend you be sent there.

That's if he does not slit your throat first.

Cheers

BHR

[edit on 31-5-2005 by BillHicksRules]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guerilla
How can one get himself in Guantanamo Bay??

A question for all...

Would you ever take part in a physical experiment where it involves you being captured by U.S soldiers and being taken prisoner to Guantanamo Bay after reading those articles???

Interesting Idea - but its pretty much self-destructive if not suicidal.

I think it would be far better if you somehow got the US Army uniform and just infiltrated the prison - and then take ALOT of photos with your hidden camera, or better, record everything on a film-camera.

But - the "inquisition" in Guantanamo Bay Prison was really nicely covered by the US soldiers there in their photo-session.

I still dont understand, why did these guys take PHOTOS of themselves, torturing these people.

And another question - WHEN are the PEOPLE who ORDERED these kind of Illegal Tortures gonna be charged and accused? I dont mean these small fish privates and sargents that had to actually DO the dirty job - but about the Colonels and the Generals that Ordered this abuses?

Where are these guys?

And when are they going to be in their Orange Uniforms?!?

For Me they are nothing but Cowards, like Serbian general Mladic, and Croatian general Gotovina.

[edit on 31/5/05 by Souljah]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
ya seem to care about these terrorists who were interrogated for information but u never mentioned any about non-muslims who were tortured and had their heads cut off. tsk tsk.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Delta,

What makes you think that?

I have been appalled everytime it happens, so do not go assuming anything.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
You sure are milking your guard duty in the 80's Maximus.

Have you seen "Buffalo Soldiers"? That's what comes to mind whenever I read your dairy posts.

Cheers.

That's just too good to not quote!

BWWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

As points of clarification:

- Upwards of 90%, by some estimates, of the prisoners are simply people in the wrong place at the wrong time, as documented in the Iraq Prison System Scandal

- The US military has a severe shortage of Arab linguists, both at HQ & especially in the field, so processing simply followed an "Arrest all, we'll sort them out Later" policy

- Confirmed mental torture include Quran destruction, the smearing of menstrual blood & sexual abuse. Confirmed in military reports on the above scandal - so the dismissal of this additional charge in that exact vein seems to be pure denial

- An article I read today illustrated that many of the Gitmo prisoners were SOLD TO US FORCES via the bounty system by Pakistani warlords. They randomly duped the dumb Americans whose sole criteria was “Is he Muslim?”, paid the bounty, loaded the truck, and headed for sunny Cuba.

EDIT:

The torture scandal is clearly something that Bills of Impeachment need to be drawn up over. This was no rgue National Guardsman initiative; this was a coomand order.
The problem?

- No Independent Counsel law on the books anymore ( how F'ing convenient)

- Alberto Gonzalez is not about to investigate himself, Rumsfield or Dim Son.

- Congressional Republican will block any & every initiatve with their majority into the torture scandal investigation.

The world is critical of us because we refuse to clean up our own mess; and when it comes to torture, we've made believe that their was no mess at all. Hell, we've even continued the ME flights to "coalition" collaborators in torture initatives.

[edit on 1-6-2005 by Bout Time]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
What about pulling fingernails out, chopping off digits, flogging, castration, having electroids hooked up to genetalia, being submurged, hanged, shot, having eyes removed, having tongues cut out, being submerged in a cesspool, actually thrown to the dogs, put in plastic shredders, being chopped up burned and then hung out of all to see, beheadings, watching your wife, daughter, sister being raped, being raped yourself, making the choice of who dies in the family, being made to kill your own family member; these are just some of what saddam did to his own people. EXCEPT THE BUNRNING AND THEN DISPLAY OF OUR SOLIGERS ON THE BRIDGE IN IRAQ. Oh they were treated well! They should consider themselves lucky that they even have a koran to pray with, shelter, food and medical coverage.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
if Osama bin Laden is captured yall be like noooo release him, he is innocent until proven guilty. if he is put on trial yeah it be good for the Jihadists to go to America and grab hostages like maybe an elementary school and demand his release.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman
What about pulling fingernails out, chopping off digits, flogging, castration, having electroids hooked up to genetalia, being submurged, hanged, shot, having eyes removed, having tongues cut out, being submerged in a cesspool, actually thrown to the dogs, put in plastic shredders, being chopped up burned and then hung out of all to see, beheadings, watching your wife, daughter, sister being raped, being raped yourself, making the choice of who dies in the family, being made to kill your own family member; these are just some of what saddam did to his own people. EXCEPT THE BUNRNING AND THEN DISPLAY OF OUR SOLIGERS ON THE BRIDGE IN IRAQ. Oh they were treated well! They should consider themselves lucky that they even have a koran to pray with, shelter, food and medical coverage.

Did this happen to you???

Lets not forget that the American government is made out to be "The Good Guy's" and this is not how the "Good guys" are ment to act!

Its meant to be a country of tolarnce and justice and its also paints its self to be "Civilised".

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Guerilla,

I would just like to commend you on a great post.

You raise the point that the #-eaters(opposite of tulipwalkers) cannot grasp.

Cheers

BHR

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join