It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protocols of Learned Elders of Mecca

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It looks like BS to me, but that doesn't mean it's not worth a look.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

� 2003 WorldNetDaily.com

copy and paste, copy and paste...is there any need. Did the the little � pass your attention or did you obtain permission to reproduce this material? (this is because you have reproduced the article in its entirety)

[Edited on 6-8-2003 by cassini]

[Edited on 6-8-2003 by cassini]

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I really dont know where to start on this one.

That 20 point plan is pretty standard stuff, but in reality its all about out-breeding the americans. Sure you'll want to take control of as much as you can get your hands on but thats pretty standard stuff for 4th grade world domination class.

Eradicating a country through breeding didnt work for the english 800 years ago and its not going to work for islam now.

Final verdict :The article and plan are nothing special.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hey, at least the Hagia Sophia is the largest building

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hoax.

Most definately a hoax. It's a rather dumb rewrite of the other literary hoax, "Protocols of the Elders of Zion."

I have seen it passed along to religous boards, where it has caused a lot of hysteria.

It's an extremely unworkable plan, you know.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Hoax.

Most definately a hoax. It's a rather dumb rewrite of the other literary hoax, "Protocols of the Elders of Zion."

I have seen it passed along to religous boards, where it has caused a lot of hysteria.

It's an extremely unworkable plan, you know.

Sure it's a hoax, but by whom and for what purpose? Who's agenda is advanced?

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 10:00 AM
link   
It's no one's agenda Croft,
just some punk hacker kid having fun, that's all.

He probably got bored,
Tassadar

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Yeah, an unorginal spin off the Protocol of the elders of Zion. This is the work of a blithering Idiot. the protocols were written in the early part of this century. Many claimed it a hoax, some did not, who knows?

Outbreeding people? Already happening in Europe anyway. In 50 years there probably wont be any Europeans left in Europe, given the rise in immigrants and birthrates, and the terribly low, almsot to extinction, birthrate of the Europeans. Thats just cultural, though, the Muslims simply value big families more anyway.

top topics

join